(DEN @ SD) 10/19/09, MNF, AFL Throwback Rivalry Game

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

The _________ leave MNF with a w
Chargers 10 43.48%
Broncos 13 56.52%
Voters: 23. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 marcusaka50 said:
They need to trade LT's b**chass get 1st round pick and WR
LT is worth a 1st round pick?
 8 years ago '04        #42
datniggabstyle 
space
space
$329 | Props total: 12 12
The Chargers cant run on the Broncos. So that leaves it up to the passing game. Broncos need to watch for the Screen Pass and the Deep ball on defense. If they can stop one of the two with some regularity it should be a solid victory of atleast 10 points. Broncos also have to account for Sproles in the return game. If the Chargers get a score on special teams early, that mojo they have been missing will flood back and slap the shiit out the Broncos momentum.

I think Knowhson has the best game of his early career and the Broncos win 24-17.
 8 years ago '04        #43
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 datn*ggabstyle said:
The Chargers cant run on the Broncos. So that leaves it up to the passing game. Broncos need to watch for the Screen Pass and the Deep ball on defense. If they can stop one of the two with some regularity it should be a solid victory of atleast 10 points. Broncos also have to account for Sproles in the return game. If the Chargers get a score on special teams early, that mojo they have been missing will flood back and slap the shiit out the Broncos momentum.

I think Knowhson has the best game of his early career and the Broncos win 24-17.
Sounds pretty accurate to me.

I too think Knowshon and Buckhalter will go off this game.
 10-14-2009, 06:38 PM         #44
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PR owns...

stoppin the pass? good luck...
 8 years ago '04        #45
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 The Doomship said:
PR owns...

stoppin the pass? good luck...
top 5 pass defense

held Brady to 215 yards passing

we only allowed 2 passing TDs all year

we are top 5 in INTs and we are 2nd in sacks :greetings10:

Last edited by K1; 10-14-2009 at 06:44 PM..
 10-14-2009, 06:56 PM         #46
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
None of that means s**t in this situation..I can throw out stats too...

how about PR undefeated on monday night

and his record against the broncos...

im not impressed by none of that s**t...this is San Diego vs. Denver on Monday night...
 8 years ago '04        #47
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 The Doomship said:
None of that means s**t in this situation..I can throw out stats too...

how about PR undefeated on monday night

and his record against the broncos...

im not impressed by none of that s**t...this is San Diego vs. Denver on Monday night...
Well prepare for Philip Rivers to have a loss on MNF because the Broncos are gonna come into the "Q" and take this division whether you like it or not. I don't care if hes undefeated or if we lost to yall in the past thats the past, Brady was 7-0 in OT games, we made him 7-1, not sure how many wins Rivers has on MNF but prepare to have a 1 in that L column.

this is a brand new team, almost like a whole new organization the past means nothing, they are a better football team far and away at every single aspect of the game.

Last edited by K1; 10-14-2009 at 07:41 PM..
 10-14-2009, 07:58 PM         #48
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
Well prepare for Philip Rivers to have a loss on MNF because the Broncos are gonna come into the "Q" and take this division whether you like it or not. I don't care if hes undefeated or if we lost to yall in the past thats the past, Brady was 7-0 in OT games, we made him 7-1, not sure how many wins Rivers has on MNF but prepare to have a 1 in that L column.

this is a brand new team, almost like a whole new organization the past means nothing, they are a better football team far and away at every single aspect of the game.

talk about c*cky...
 10-14-2009, 08:03 PM         #49
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
Well prepare for Philip Rivers to have a loss on MNF because the Broncos are gonna come into the "Q" and take this division whether you like it or not.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #50
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 datn*ggabstyle said:

:applause::applause::dancingcool::dancingcool:
Gonna be a good game, but Broncos got this! :dancingcool: :cool0012:
 8 years ago '04        #51
Salty Nuts 
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 0 0
Rivers will put up monster numbers in a blow out win.
 8 years ago '07        #52
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
broncos got this
 10-14-2009, 08:45 PM         #53
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Syph you a buster....your opinion means nothing...get back to standing in the corner....

Last edited by -Scar-; 10-14-2009 at 08:46 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #54
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
:greetings10::greetings10: f**k the donkeys
 8 years ago '04        #55
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:

talk about c*cky...
more like confident.

I am very confident that McDaniels will have this team ready to play and I don't expect any kind of let down, McDaniels has been amazing in terms of preparation and I don't think that stops this week.

and the fact that they just get stronger as the game goes on is great. Outscoring opponents 59-7 in the 2nd half all season long. No team against the Broncos have converted a third down in the second half in 3 weeks and overall 2 of 31 on third down in the 2nd half

hard to expect any kind of let down after you see stuff like that happening, but you never know whats gonna happen its a division rival away game so we gotta play way better than we did Sunday and I think McDaniels knows that.
 8 years ago '05        #56
Gabriel 
space
space
space
$954 | Props total: 32 32
I been goin against Denver the last 3 weeks... After last week im convinced so I aint makin the same mistake anymore... I see Denver takin this 1 that Defense is no joke
 8 years ago '07        #57
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 The Doomship said:
Syph you a buster....your opinion means nothing...get back to standing in the corner....
cuz i think that MAYBE the broncos are the better team??

f**k outta here
 10-15-2009, 07:38 AM         #58
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ I heard Sinorice Moss posts on the doomship now.... dont soak yourself :)
 8 years ago '07        #59
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 The Doomship said:
^ I heard Sinorice Moss posts on the doomship now.... dont soak yourself :)
moss jokes huh??

you and your sophomoric jokes, thought this thread was about the broncos and your beloved team
 8 years ago '05        #60
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
christ the way these guys talk about the stupid broncos you almost forget that they pulled some bulls**t against cinci, beat the browns, beat the raiders, beat the cowgirls but needed some help from the refs as usual, then beat a pats team that quite frankly, aint really up to par this year (see game against the bills and jets)...

and yes tom brady is now 7-1 in ot, but he didnt get a chance with the ball so whatever

but be prepared for a real passing game this monday.. u know that boy rivers hates the broncos so im sure he'll be a lil more pumped than usual
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy