(DEN @ SD) 10/19/09, MNF, AFL Throwback Rivalry Game

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

The _________ leave MNF with a w
Chargers 10 43.48%
Broncos 13 56.52%
Voters: 23. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #401
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 katalist said:
Game over, we won, take the L like a man and move on, angry chump, my god

Take the L and stop making dumb a.ss excuses, look at ya boy Doom and how he took the L, gave respect and moved on.

Your whining and excuses are making you look bad.

Broncos 6-0, hello (:
where in this thread was i being angry? dude pointed out that the chargers had only a minute left and i had to show him proof that we had WAY more time left on the clock to set up a potential score tying drive.

Quit puffin ya chest up, congrats on the win.
 8 years ago '06        #402
RAZAH CUTS 5841 heat pts5841
space
space
$54,096 | Props total: 18918 18918
 Lester86 said:
wow n*gga..

we had the ball at 2:55.

you must have the worst case of amnesia if you forget how much time we had left in a game that was played barely an hour ago
I have been knockin a few back....either way that's not a whole lot of time when you facing a defense like ours with only one TO and the 2 minute warning left....

ya'll got beat man....simple and plain....
 10-19-2009, 11:58 PM         #403
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
Stick with ya team playa, every teams got its ups and downs. Loyal fans stick with em thru teh thick and thing, props to all loyal fans, I f**kign hate bandwagon jumpers lol.

Got no other choice until they leave Southern California...man I been a bolt fan since 92 in 6th grade (prolly before that, cant remember)

I've watched years of terrible football..I was starting to like the recent success...but Im positive its come to an end...

anyways, thanks for helping us return to form...all this winning..we werent used to it...now you guys have made us go back to our miserable, s**thole, chip on our shoulders," everyones against us" sports fans we used to be...you know...San Diego sports fans...so Hey..thanks..we're ourselves again...

damn this humble pie tastes like s**t

Last edited by -Scar-; 10-20-2009 at 12:01 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #404
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao @ Broncos thinking they have a chance

let's be real, we know GOD DAMN WELL that this team is not good enough to win a superbowl
woooooooow......

some of ya'll kids forgot that defense wins championships and we got the no.1 D.....it's way too early to say that we could be SB contenders, I know, but f**k it, if your team ain't 6-0 and lookin sharp than don't tale it out on us....we got high hopes and so far there's no reason to think we shouldn't.....
 8 years ago '04        #405
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 RAZAH CUTS said:
I have been knockin a few back....either way that's not a whole lot of time when you facing a defense like ours with only one TO and the 2 minute warning left....

ya'll got beat man....simple and plain....
yeah, i'm not taking anything away from y'all, you guys played well. Royal's returns definitely k!lled us too.
 8 years ago '04        #406
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 braided_uppimp said:

let's be real, we know GOD DAMN WELL that this team is not good enough to win a superbowl
ur a joke, u denounced the Chargers cuz they are 2-3...ol fair-weather fan
 8 years ago '06        #407
space
space
 The Doomship said:
Got no other choice until they leave Southern California...man I been a bolt fan since 92 in 6th grade (prolly before that, cant remember)

I've watched years of terrible football..I was starting to like the recent success...but Im positive its come to an end...

anyways, thanks for helping us return to form...all this winning..we werent used to it...now you guys have made us go back to our miserable, s**thole, chip on our shoulders," everyones against us" sports fan we used to be...you know...San Diego sports fans...so Hey..thanks..we're ourselves again...

Take yo medicine!!!
 8 years ago '05        #408
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,417 | Props total: 8119 8119
 braided_uppimp said:

The only thing we KNOW is that the broncos just beat the chargers and are 6-0
 10-20-2009, 12:05 AM         #409
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
ur a joke, u denounced the Chargers cuz they are 2-3...ol fair-weather fan
Braideduphoe is hands down the worst poster on this board
 8 years ago '04        #410
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 braided_upwimp said:
lmao @ Broncos thinking they have a chance l
this dude changed his avy...... lmao

we all knew you were a bandwagon fan even the biggest SD fan on the board called you out.

you LOST :greetings10:

The Doomship said:

anyways, thanks for helping us return to form...all this winning..we werent used to it...now you guys have made us go back to our miserable, s**thole, chip on our shoulders," everyones against us" sports fans we used to be...you know...San Diego sports fans...so Hey..thanks..we're ourselves again...

at least you are real enough to eat it.

most of the other fans wont show their face I bet.
 8 years ago '07        #411
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 jay964 said:
as everyone can see i dont have any avy or signature or whatever but f**k it im down for a bet..

chargers got this s**t on lock..
Gunna have a pretty broncos logo
 8 years ago '04        #412
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Dumervil you are a beast. Pay the man
Marshall you are a beast. Pay the man
Orton you are a beast. Pay the man

all on track to make the pro bowl even if we base it off fan voting, yes even Orton its hard to argue he is playing good smart football.

[pic - click to view]

lets go bowlen get some bye week contract deals going!
 8 years ago '06        #413
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:

all on track to make the pro bowl even if we base it off fan voting, yes even Orton its hard to argue he is playing good smart football.

[pic - click to view]

yes, that man Dumervil deserves somethin', he ain't like hjis friend Marshall though, he's gonna be a professional about s**t.....

Marshall gonna have a dope contract here pretty soon too....

Orton, I don't know...., I know that sounds f**ked up.....nah you right he deserves it....no picks this year cept the hail mary before halftime in the pats game.....
 10-20-2009, 12:29 AM         #414
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Braideduphoe is hands down the worst poster on this board
 K1Entertainment said:
this dude changed his avy...... lmao

we all knew you were a bandwagon fan even the biggest SD fan on the board called you out.

you LOST :greetings10:
Yeah...At least I dont have to see him tryin to hide behind our logo anymore...I can smell a fraud a mile away...

K1Entertainment said:
at least you are real enough to eat it.

most of the other fans wont show their face I bet.

Dude...From Billy Joe tolliver to ryan Leaf to Jim Harbaugh...The Super Bowl loss...the 1-15 season...i lived it...

we're home again...
 8 years ago '05        #415
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 K1Entertainment said:

[pic - click to view]

Doom and Marshall need to get new contracts ASAP, I been saying that for ages. Like give them dudes contracts already! f**k!

If ORton keeps this up they him to. But first priority shoudl be the young studs in Marshall and Doom, or else all the rich managers in the NFL will be tossing HUGE contracts at him.
 10-20-2009, 01:31 AM         #416
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why rep them this year, SEASON IS OVER

time to to repeat with the LAKERS, a f**king team that's going hold me down...Chargers clearly ain't playing to they potential right now

f**king defense suck, they still my team..just this season is down...why still dream?

LAKERS, i'd put my bottom dollar on them muthaf**kas...bring your Nuggets n*gga

lmao @ braided up hoe, i swear ya'll little white boys in here wouldn't f**k with me and Blueprint i would love to break your f**king face
 10-20-2009, 01:36 AM         #417
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and to muthaf**kas saying i jump on a bandwagon

why would i want to jump on a team that never really won anything??

just because i don't pour out my emotions and love for a f**king team that means i'm not a Chargers fan , they still my team..but being real is being real

they have alot of work to do and that's that...u don't f**king know me ...i been rocking with Chargers for years now and i can careless what you f**king net boys have to say
 10-20-2009, 01:44 AM         #418
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:

^this quote here is the sign of a true bandwagoner...
 10-20-2009, 01:49 AM         #419
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Doomship said:
^this quote here is the sign of a true bandwagoner...
how?, why bandwag the Chargers , dude this team always let me down...ALWAYS

f**k it...i don't have to prove my damn fan hood to you, but the reason i said the season is over, Jamal Williams not there/both safties are weak, front 7 are awful/ offensive line not giving Rivers no time to throw, coaching staff is a.ss...wtf!!! dude...i'm going still support them thru the whole season, but i'm not going have dreams for a team that's playing soft as s**t, i mean the GM the person that built the team called them out wtf?? mane

too much talent and skill on this team to be lacking heart, real talk
 8 years ago '05        #420
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 braided_uppimp said:

time to to repeat with the LAKERS, a f**king team that's going hold me down...Chargers clearly ain't playing to they potential right now

i swear ya'll little white boys in here wouldn't f**k with me and Blueprint i would love to break your f**king face
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy