(DEN @ SD) 10/19/09, MNF, AFL Throwback Rivalry Game

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

The _________ leave MNF with a w
Chargers 10 43.48%
Broncos 13 56.52%
Voters: 23. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #381
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 bassy said:
The only thing that matters right now in the regular season is getting that #2 seed (Assuming Indy gets the #1).

Then hopefully Indy can get knocked off early again like in 05 and open the door for one of the other two.

*I only say that because Indy has historically owned Denver in the 00's.
Colts and Patriots are the two teams I was most scared of on the schedule when I seen it. We already beat one of em. Hopefully we can win a few of the other games aswell (Steelers, Ravens and Eagles games should be real close to and tough games).

Indy is one team that always whoops us hahah. Seems like we play well vs Steelers and Patriots, but Colts and Chargers always have seemed to have our number haha. Glad we could get teh W vs Chargers tonight and against the Pats last week. Hoping that we can win ona few of the games vs Giants/Steelers/Colts/Ravens though, all those games are gonna be hard games like the Pats game i think.

Last edited by katalist; 10-19-2009 at 11:42 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #382
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 18863 18863
 chctynig2804 said:
n*ggas who dont have s**t to say never respond on topic...why u keep talkin bout my avy anyway?? thats what i dont get, u never clowned me, u said s**t that wasnt funny, thought u were cool and u look even dumber now tryna bring it back up because u caught feelings cuz i made a joke about the broncos...
maaaan, go away....your not doin anything but makin yourself look like a grade a jagoff....Okay fine i didn't clown you....s**t, shut the f**k up and go dig a hole ya f**kin juice mouth a.ss f**ka....
 8 years ago '04        #383
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 RAZAH CUTS said:
but i'm sayin though kid, ya'll woulda had to try and score with a minute and only one TO....you really think that woulda happened against the best Defense in the league? No...Rivers made a ton of bad throws/decisions cause of the pressure and ya'll running game was non-existent....

maybe ya'll woulda dug it out with a pass to Gates, he was the only one who really got hot the whole night....Jackson had 1 TD, but other than that Champ had his a.ss on house arrest homie.....
we wouldve had two minutes left on the clock to play, with our final TO. ample time to get a drive going. I'm just sayin, we still wouldve had a decent chance. but good game, y'all broncos are legit.. i'll put my stamp of approval as much as I loathe y'all mothasuckas.
 10-19-2009, 11:41 PM         #384
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im throwin the towel on this season...

as i predited its about to be a tough ride in san diego again...the days of chargers football i greew up on is officially here again...after this season its armageddon in san diego...too many holes to fill...

AJ doesnt believe in making trades or free agency...
draft wont cover all our holes...
AJ built this eam through draft and and yet DEFENDS norv who seems to b the common denominator in our decline...

He's confused to say the least...PR is our only solid player...and at this rate..I wouldnt be surprised if he takes a season ending injury soon...

I cant watch anymore this season..

this loss burns worst than any of the losses I've experienced in the last 5 years...ONLY BECAUSE this reminds me of the 90's bolts...

Im just preparing for the storm on the horizon...Real bolt fans better get your umbrellas cuz its gonna be some dark times again...bandwagoners can hop off again...

8 years ago '06        #385
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
 katalist said:
Colts and Patriots are the two teams I was most scared of on the schedule when I seen it. We already beat one of em. Hopefully we can win a few of the other games aswell (Steelers, Ravens and Eagles games should be real close to and tough games).

Indy is one team that always whoops us hahah. Seems like we play well vs Steelers and Patriots, but Colts and Chargers always have seemed to have our number haha. Glad we could get teh W vs Chargers tonight.
I really got my hopes up in 05 after Indy got upset. lol

A home game against a team (Steelers) that just squeaked into the wild card. :angry12:

This is definitely a different Denver team than years past, but Indy will always scare me personally. lol
 8 years ago '06        #386
space
space
 DaDon23 said:
Not to mention even if it wasn't a td it was only third down, and at that time and point in the game I'm pretty sure Mcdaniels woulda went for it. I mean they were gonna be like 6 inches away from the goalline and even if the chargers got a stop they would've had to drive 90+ yards down the field
basically.....

we ate up so much of the game clock on offense that it was gonna be real tuff for ya'll to succeed man....

the re-match is going to be interesting.....
 8 years ago '05        #387
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 The Doomship said:

as i predited its about to be a tough ride in san diego again...the days of chargers football i greew up on is officially here again...after this season its armageddon in san diego...too many holes to fill...

AJ built this eam through draft and and yet DEFENDS norv who seems to b the common denominator in our decline...

He's confused to say the least...PR is our only solid player...and at this rate..I wouldnt be surprised if he takes a season ending injury soon...

this loss burns worst than any of the losses I've experienced in the last 5 years...ONLY BECAUSE this reminds me of the 90's bolts...

Im just preparing for the storm on the horizon...Real bolt fans better get your umbrellas cuz its gonna be some dark times again...bandwagoners can hop off again...

Stick with ya team playa, every teams got its ups and downs. Loyal fans stick with em thru teh thick and thing, props to all loyal fans, I f**kign hate bandwagon jumpers lol.
 8 years ago '05        #388
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 bassy said:
I really got my hopes up in 05 after Indy got upset. lol

A home game against a team (Steelers) that just squeaked into the wild card. :angry12:

This is definitely a different Denver team than years past, but Indy will always scare me personally. lol
Yup, Manning scares the s**t outta me to be honest haha.

I know Steelers and Pats are gonan play hard and its gonna be good close games, but them Colts they got the kinda offense that can just blow you away if you aint ready.
 8 years ago '06        #389
space
space
 Lester86 said:
we wouldve had two minutes left on the clock to play, with our final TO. ample time to get a drive going. I'm just sayin, we still wouldve had a decent chance. but good game, y'all broncos are legit.. i'll put my stamp of approval as much as I loathe y'all mothasuckas.
nah, ya'll only had a minute and like 30 some seconds when ya'll got into our territory....

we don't need ya bootleg a.ss Daygo stamp....ya'll just got stamped
 8 years ago '04        #390
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 The Doomship said:

Scar hats off to you man

each game I gain more and more respect for Philip Rivers that dude is nuts.
 8 years ago '05        #391
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
Anyways, good to have this Defense back in Denver after the last few years.
Hope we can continue this play and get intot he playoffs hot :dancingcool:

Pzzzzz all
 8 years ago '04        #392
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
 RAZAH CUTS said:
maaaan, go away....your not doin anything but makin yourself look like a grade a jagoff....Okay fine i didn't clown you....s**t, shut the f**k up and go dig a hole ya f**kin juice mouth a.ss f**ka....
u respondin to me after u said u were gonna stop huh??? and i'm the mad one huh??? and u call me a female but name-callin is a b**ch trait, so i guess we see who the real female is...

@ u still tryna be funny but its not workin...go enjoy ur win and pay me no mind like u said u were gonna do and stop bein :angry12: cuz u have nothin to say pertaining to what i say to you...

i'll do u one better, i wont respond back to you WHEN you respond to this post...that way you can get all ur lil b**ch-made insults out the way and u can feel like a big bad guy over the internet cuz i dont respond...that make you feel better dude??
 8 years ago '06        #393
space
space
 katalist said:
Yup, Manning scares the s**t outta me to be honest haha.

I know Steelers and Pats are gonan play hard and its gonna be good close games, but them Colts they got the kinda offense that can just blow you away if you aint ready.
Peyton is balling out of his mind this season, but Indy's D ain't all that and really Peyton is working with some rookies and Wayne as recievers....the Colts might be ripe for a fall...
 8 years ago '06        #394
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
u respondin to me after u said u were gonna stop huh??? and i'm the mad one huh??? and u call me a female but name-callin is a b**ch trait, so i guess we see who the real female is...

@ u still tryna be funny but its not workin...go enjoy ur win and pay me no mind like u said u were gonna do and stop bein :angry12: cuz u have nothin to say pertaining to what i say to you...

i'll do u one better, i wont respond back to you WHEN you respond to this post...that way you can get all ur lil b**ch-made insults out the way and u can feel like a big bad guy over the internet cuz i dont respond...that make you feel better dude??
, what is with this guy?

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 10-19-2009 at 11:50 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #395
Lester86 
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
nah, ya'll only had a minute and like 30 some seconds when ya'll got into our territory....

we don't need ya bootleg a.ss Daygo stamp....ya'll just got stamped
wow n*gga..

we had the ball at 2:55.

you must have the worst case of amnesia if you forget how much time we had left in a game that was played barely an hour ago
 8 years ago '05        #396
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,406 | Props total: 8096 8096
Ok this will be he first and last time I will EVER say this Philip Rivers is a beast.

With that said I hate him
 8 years ago '05        #397
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Lester86 said:
wow n*gga..

we had the ball at 2:55.

you must have the worst case of amnesia if you forget how much time we had left in a game that was played barely an hour ago
Game over, we won, take the L like a man and move on, angry chump, my god

Take the L and stop making dumb a.ss excuses, look at ya boy Doom and how he took the L, gave respect and moved on.

Your whining and excuses are making you look bad.

Broncos 6-0, hello (:
 10-19-2009, 11:53 PM         #398
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ Broncos thinking they have a chance

let's be real, we know GOD DAMN WELL that this team is not good enough to win a superbowl
 8 years ago '04        #399
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
^
you mad

#21 said:
broncos d showing their true colors tonight

most overrated defense in the league
Rivers is a top 5 passer in this league, and not to mention one of the smartest......not exactly a easy guy to contain.

we started off shaky but its not how you start its how you finish and broncos have only gave up 10 points all year in the second half, but yeah were overrated cmon 21 be real with yourself.

Last edited by K1; 10-19-2009 at 11:55 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #400
Lester86 
space
space
 DaDon23 said:
Ok this will be he first and last time I will EVER say this Philip Rivers is a beast.

With that said I hate him
I can't remember a time where Philip Rivers DIDNT have a hand in his face or was rolling out from a blitz package.

That denver pressure is rough. Phillip Rivers /w no o-line is still a monster.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago