(DEN @ SD) 10/19/09, MNF, AFL Throwback Rivalry Game

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

The _________ leave MNF with a w
Chargers 10 43.48%
Broncos 13 56.52%
Voters: 23. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #361
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18816 18816
 chctynig2804 said:
i'm not mad, i made a joke and u caught feelings which is why u said somethin bout my avy right???

and ur not winnin the Super Bowl so we dont have to worry about the sea of orange and navy blue

lol @ me bein mad tho when u respond to what i said wit somethin completely unrelated and not funny at all
man look at this female tryin to squabble wit me.....

go away and let me have a drink with my friends and celebrate my team's win...i don't give a f**k about what you talkin about, I clowned your corny a.ss a loooong time ago for that avy, I was really just seein' if you remembered....
 8 years ago '05        #362
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Broncos >>>>

#1 ranked defense in the NFL :dancingcool:
We 6-0, Night all :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '05        #363
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 DaDon23 said:
I swear after every game people change their definition of what will be denver's first REAL test
So true man.. first its cowboys, then its Patriots, then its chargers, i mean come on. We done proven we are a top team in the NFL over and over.
 8 years ago '06        #364
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 katalist said:
We been hearing this each week, first it was "Ohh wait till you face Dallas".. then it was... "Ohh wait till you face the Patriots and Tom Brady!" Then it was.. "Wait till you face yoru rivalry game with the Chargers!".

We are a great team, period. We dont have to prove a damn thing anymore to anyone.

The game vs teh Steelers should be hard, as should the game vs the Ravens, but we have a chance to win either or both of those teams.

We have beat the Bengals, Pats, Cowboys and Chargers, none of those teams are terrible.

IMO the Pats and Steelers where the toughest games on our schedule and we got the pats. Should be a great game vs yall steelers, but we have already passsed our REAL test.

Since when are the PATS not a real test? You not see em destory the Titans and get 50+ points?

lol the regular season isn't passing any tests sorry.

i don't think anyone thinks you guys won't make post season and win ur division. u've also surpassed everyones expectations this year. but that still doesn't really mean d*ck unless they get to the afc ship or superbowl. fact still remains ur in the weakest division in football...u have the colts and steelers still on the sched i believe...and no one thinks u don't have a chance to win any game u play in. but if u get beat by the steelers in ur own home...get beat by the colts...like i already said...u could really look at some of ur Ws differently. the chargers and cowboys cannot be taken seriously. we all saw how u beat the bengals. the pats was impressive...i admitted that...but lets not forget its the same pats team who lost to the jets...the team that lost to the bills last weekend...also the pats got lucky against the bills in week 1. just saying...ur start is impressive but hasn't shown me they are a top 2 team in the afc yet. just my 2 cents.
 8 years ago '06        #365
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
yall blew out san diego? final score says 10 point victory not really a blowout it could of been but yeah yall scored a lot of points early never put the foot on their throats I missed the blowout part.

also didn't you guys have a close game with the Dante Culpepper Lions? I watched that whole game I wasn't very impressed lol

but it will be a tough game no doubt.

and outside of the AFC Championship that 1 year with Plummer we had good victories against the Steelers.
to our credit we were missing one of the nfls best playmakers on defence

but hey we'll see what happens. u have the advantage being at home. i'm sure the spread will be within 3 or 4 points.
 8 years ago '04        #366
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Lester86 said:
just got back from the game

I'm still pretty salty about that last goal line stand. Stokley did not have two feet in the goal line, nor did the ball ever break the plane.
unless they get a camera across the goal line you will never know because the angles they show are pretty wack, and he had his legs in the end zone so its hard to overturn that.

and if it wasn't a TD than we would either kicked the FG or went for it with a QB sneak in the endzone or knowshon over the top and yall would have to march down the field anyway which we stopped you guys from scoring again so its really a dead issue.

great game tho.

SHootar said:
to our credit we were missing one of the nfls best playmakers on defence

but hey we'll see what happens. u have the advantage being at home. i'm sure the spread will be within 3 or 4 points.
yeah but its still the lions, oh well don't mean s**t it will be a good close game but

speaking of spreads your team cost me for not covering Sunday

Last edited by K1; 10-19-2009 at 11:31 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #367
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 SHootar said:

i don't think anyone thinks you guys won't make post season and win ur division. u've also surpassed everyones expectations this year. but that still doesn't really mean d*ck unless they get to the afc ship or superbowl. fact still remains ur in the weakest division in football...u have the colts and steelers still on the sched i believe...and no one thinks u don't have a chance to win any game u play in. but if u get beat by the steelers in ur own home...get beat by the colts...like i already said...u could really look at some of ur Ws differently. the chargers and cowboys cannot be taken seriously. we all saw how u beat the bengals. the pats was impressive...i admitted that...but lets not forget its the same pats team who lost to the jets...the team that lost to the bills last weekend...also the pats got lucky against the bills in week 1. just saying...ur start is impressive but hasn't shown me they are a top 2 team in the afc yet. just my 2 cents.
So if we get beat by colts or Steelers its a bgi deal but if yall get beat by Bengals or Bears its not? Come on man your talkign in circles.

We already have done better then you and most everyone else thought we would do at the begining of the year. We already beat alot of teams that people didnt think we could beat.

If we get beat by Steelers, Colts or Ravens or anyone else the rest of teh year, so what, it happens. Yall have already lost twice to Bengals and Bears, how are those losses any differnt then us getting beat in the future? Yall are a differnt team now you say, so what. Your makign excuses for games you have already lost, and saying that pats lost to the jets,etc.. who cares? Yall barely beat the Lions!! The mothaf**kin Lions! And how about barely beating the Titans? The same TItans who got WHOOPED by the Pats?

Your acting like yall are so much better then the Pats, but I dont see it. Your the defending champs and have a great team, but your playing down those two losses yall have and not showing us any respect.

Steelers have been dissapointing this year. Yall shoulda destoryed the Titans and destoryed the Lions, not to mention the losses to the Bengals and Bears.

We already past our TRUE test for the regular season, and that was against the Pats. We are 6-0 and one of the best teams in the NFL is the bottomline. As Dawkins said, we TAKING THAT RESPECT if people aint gonna give it to us.

Last edited by katalist; 10-19-2009 at 11:37 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #368
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 RAZAH CUTS said:
even if you take that TD away ya'll still gotta account for 4 points....and ya'll game management in the second half was horrible....one timeout with a minute and change left to score? nah, that ain't gonna get it against this defense....

don't trip, ya'll punkasses will get one mo try in D Town.....see ya at the end of next month....:greetings10:
yeah we still gotta account for 4 points, but its better than accounting for 11. That stop makes it a one possession game. The refs basically took away our chance of getting the W. We can score on that defense.. i really dont know what you're talking about
 8 years ago '06        #369
space
space
 SHootar said:

uhh we're the weakest division in football? Last I checked the AFC east with the exception of the Pats is pretty terrible....and what about the NFC west? their pretty damn suspect too....
 8 years ago '07        #370
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1169 1169
smh @ not giving the broncos they props

they doin what they suppose to do get W`s 6-0 should be enough

broncos have a chance in every game they play

i also have the broncos over the ravens and steelers
 8 years ago '06        #371
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 katalist said:
So if we get beat by colts or Steelers its a bgi deal but if yall get beat by Bengals or Bears its not? Come on man your talkign in circles.
well i think the steelers are a diff team with polamalu and a running game. but whatever we'll see. and if u read, i said nothing means anything in the reg season if u go one and done in the playoffs. i have no doubt both the steelers and broncos will be in the postseason. but the steelers have still shown me when healthy they can beat anybody. this is basically the same team as last year with some nice rookies instead. the broncos on the other hand are still PROVING their identity considering last year was a mess. so until they beat the top teams in the afc...how can u put them there?
 10-19-2009, 11:34 PM         #372
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
smh @ not giving the broncos they props

they doin what they suppose to do get W`s 6-0 should be enough

broncos have a chance in every game they play

i also have the broncos over the ravens and steelers
Yep. All these n*ggas throwing out excuses are hella pathetic. any way you cut it, 6-0 is motherf**kin 6-0
 8 years ago '06        #373
space
space
 Lester86 said:
yeah we still gotta account for 4 points, but its better than accounting for 11. That stop makes it a one possession game. The refs basically took away our chance of getting the W. We can score on that defense.. i really dont know what you're talking about
but i'm sayin though kid, ya'll woulda had to try and score with a minute and only one TO....you really think that woulda happened against the best Defense in the league? No...Rivers made a ton of bad throws/decisions cause of the pressure and ya'll running game was non-existent....

maybe ya'll woulda dug it out with a pass to Gates, he was the only one who really got hot the whole night....Jackson had 1 TD, but other than that Champ had his a.ss on house arrest homie.....
 8 years ago '06        #374
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
uhh we're the weakest division in football? Last I checked the AFC east with the exception of the Pats is pretty terrible....and what about the NFC west? their pretty damn suspect too....
ur bottom 2 teams are the worst bottom 2 teams in any division imo.
 8 years ago '06        #375
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
The only thing that matters right now in the regular season is getting that #2 seed (Assuming Indy gets the #1).

Then hopefully Indy can get knocked off early again like in 05 and open the door for one of the other two.

*I only say that because Indy has historically owned Denver in the 00's.
 8 years ago '04        #376
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 RAZAH CUTS said:
man look at this female tryin to squabble wit me.....

go away and let me have a drink with my friends and celebrate my team's win...i don't give a f**k about what you talkin about, I clowned your corny a.ss a loooong time ago for that avy, I was really just seein' if you remembered....
n*ggas who dont have s**t to say never respond on topic...why u keep talkin bout my avy anyway?? thats what i dont get, u never clowned me, u said s**t that wasnt funny, thought u were cool and u look even dumber now tryna bring it back up because u caught feelings cuz i made a joke about the broncos...
 8 years ago '07        #377
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1169 1169
smh @ this scared steelers fan

yall are far from the same team that yall had last yr
 8 years ago '05        #378
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,397 | Props total: 8073 8073
 RAZAH CUTS said:
but i'm sayin though kid, ya'll woulda had to try and score with a minute and only one TO....you really think that woulda happened against the best Defense in the league? No...Rivers made a ton of bad throws/decisions cause of the pressure and ya'll running game was non-existent....

maybe ya'll woulda dug it out with a pass to Gates, he was the only one who really got hot the whole night....Jackson had 1 TD, but other than that Champ had his a.ss on house arrest homie.....
Not to mention even if it wasn't a td it was only third down, and at that time and point in the game I'm pretty sure Mcdaniels woulda went for it. I mean they were gonna be like 6 inches away from the goalline and even if the chargers got a stop they would've had to drive 90+ yards down the field
 8 years ago '06        #379
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
smh @ this scared steelers fan

yall are far from the same team that yall had last yr
actually no its not...

quit actin like u know what ur talking about.
 8 years ago '04        #380
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Lester86 said:
4 points? thats if we went for it and if yall stopped us on 4th down, and you would have the ball in your own endzone setting up a possible safety situation.

it was 3rd and inches on the goal line homie so if it wasn't a TD it be 4th down if we go for it we have a chance to score a touch down 11 point game, or we could of kicked the fg and make it a 7 point game.

either way your O got the ball at the end of the game and we obviously stopped them so what makes you think we wouldn't of stopped them had the score been a little different. D shut yall down in the 2nd half they are a 2nd half defense that is what they do.

so you might as well just drop it, because theirs no evidence to show it wasn't a TD because there is no cameras on the goal line to see.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy