most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

The _________ leave MNF with a w
Chargers 10 43.48%
Broncos 13 56.52%
Voters: 23. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #341
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,103 | Props total: 18987 18987
 chctynig2804 said:
lol yall actin like yall won the superbowl
awww man.....not the guy that sits on the beach shoeless and by himself again.....
 8 years ago '06        #342
space
space
 SHootar said:
the real test for denver doesn't come until their NEXT monday nighter...
I think BMore is gonna be a really tough game homie....

but we've already had three pretty decent "tests"....better stop undermining our success....
 10-19-2009, 11:14 PM         #343
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
awww man.....not the guy that sits on the beach shoeless and by himself again.....
 8 years ago '05        #344
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,421 | Props total: 8126 8126
 RAZAH CUTS said:

but we've already had three pretty decent "tests"....better stop undermining our success....
Yea the ravens game is gonna be tough
 8 years ago '04        #345
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Aaaaaaiiiiigght!

Mile High Salutes all Bronco fans in the thread....
yessssssirr
[pic - click to view]

also 1 for NoLedge

DaDon23 said:
Ravens D has been getting shredded all year but yeah their offense is nice.

should be a tough road game, but both teams get 2 weeks to prepare for it!

Last edited by K1; 10-19-2009 at 11:18 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #346
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
 RAZAH CUTS said:
what u gettin upset for?? K1 obviously saw it was a joke... @ u bein all sensitive about it tho...

o and to clarify things 1) not at the beach, 2) obviously i wasnt by myself if there isnt a camera in my hand dumbass, someone else had to take the picture 3) i guess ur the cool guy who looks like a fool wearin his shoes on the beach huh??? good for you man, good for you
 8 years ago '05        #347
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
Broncos break another streak- Chargers were 9-0 when wearing the powder blues.

Oh well :lachen001:
 8 years ago '06        #348
space
space
 DaDon23 said:
hell yeah....they're defense has fallen off a bit since the last 2 years, but it'll be the best one we've faced this season by far and they got a nice young QB and Ray Rice has been running strong....

Bmore gonna be the toughest team we've faced all year....and I believe it's in Bmore no?
 8 years ago '06        #349
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 RAZAH CUTS said:

i'm not. what are these tough tests?

pittsburgh blew out san diego.

cowboys? no explanation necessary

pats was impressive...but lets not forget they've been exposed a few times this year and haven't really got on track till this past week.

just saying don't get too excited yet. it's a lock u guys are winning ur division...no ones questioning that. but IMO ur still not on the colts/steelers level in the afc until u prove such. u play them both this year...we'll see.
 8 years ago '07        #350
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,558 | Props total: 1176 1176
i kno n*ggas seen dj williams all over the field tonight

gotta love them U prospects

8 years ago '05        #351
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 SHootar said:
the real test for denver doesn't come until their NEXT monday nighter...
We been hearing this each week, first it was "Ohh wait till you face Dallas".. then it was... "Ohh wait till you face the Patriots and Tom Brady!" Then it was.. "Wait till you face yoru rivalry game with the Chargers!".

We are a great team, period. We dont have to prove a damn thing anymore to anyone.

The game vs teh Steelers should be hard, as should the game vs the Ravens, but we have a chance to win either or both of those teams.

We have beat the Bengals, Pats, Cowboys and Chargers, none of those teams are terrible.

IMO the Pats and Steelers where the toughest games on our schedule and we got the pats. Should be a great game vs yall steelers, but we have already passsed our REAL test.

Since when are the PATS not a real test? You not see em destory the Titans and get 50+ points?
 8 years ago '05        #352
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 SHootar said:

pats was impressive...but lets not forget they've been exposed a few times this year and haven't really got on track till this past week.

just saying don't get too excited yet. it's a lock u guys are winning ur division...no ones questioning that. but IMO ur still not on the colts/steelers level in the afc until u prove such. u play them both this year...we'll see.
You forgot the Bengals, a very good team that yall had trouble with if im not mistaken.

beating the Pats and holding them scoreless the whole 2nd half is jsut as big a game as playing the Steelers imo.

The Steelers game will be tough, but us shutting down Brady and the Pats all 2nd half should shut everyone up.

Last edited by katalist; 10-19-2009 at 11:20 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #353
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
what u gettin upset for?? K1 obviously saw it was a joke... @ u bein all sensitive about it tho...

o and to clarify things 1) not at the beach, 2) obviously i wasnt by myself if there isnt a camera in my hand dumbass, someone else had to take the picture 3) i guess ur the cool guy who looks like a fool wearin his shoes on the beach huh??? good for you man, good for you
, this n*gga mad.....

just to clarify though I def. ain't actin like we just won the super bowl.....

when we do though come into the Sportscenter and witness the sea of Orange and navy blue I unleash!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #354
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
just got back from the game

I'm still pretty salty about that last goal line stand. Stokley did not have two feet in the goal line, nor did the ball ever break the plane.
 8 years ago '06        #355
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 katalist said:
You forgot the Bengals a team that yall lost to.

beating the Pats and holding them scoreless the whole 2nd half is jsut as big a game as playing the Steelers imo.
we were a diff team when we lost to the bengals. no troy p. no running game aka mendenhall wasn't starting yet. not saying they're not to be taken seriously..but no i don't think they are a top afc team. houston kinda showed that this past weekend. they ain't winnin that division altho they are much improved.
 8 years ago '05        #356
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
We still have a hand full of tough games to play this year, but beating the Pats, Bengals, Cowboys and Chargers is great imo. Games that most the experts thought we would not win.

We got nothing to prove to anyone anymore.

6-0 is all I gotta say.

Our big test was the Pats, and our next tests will be Steelers, Ravens, Colts?, Giants and Eagles, cant wait for thos games.

Even if we go winless the rest of the year, id be happy with our team and there effort.

For our D to be dead last in teh NFL last year, to #1 this year, is jsut amazing.

Last edited by katalist; 10-19-2009 at 11:28 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #357
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 SHootar said:

yall blew out san diego? final score says 10 point victory not really a blowout it could of been but yeah yall scored a lot of points early never put the foot on their throats I missed the blowout part.

also didn't you guys have a close game with the Dante Culpepper Lions? I watched that whole game I wasn't very impressed lol

but it will be a tough game no doubt.

and outside of the AFC Championship that 1 year with Plummer we had good victories against the Steelers.

Last edited by K1; 10-19-2009 at 11:24 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #358
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
 RAZAH CUTS said:
, this n*gga mad.....

just to clarify though I def. ain't actin like we just won the super bowl.....

when we do though come into the Sportscenter and witness the sea of Orange and navy blue I unleash!!!!
i'm not mad, i made a joke and u caught feelings which is why u said somethin bout my avy right???

and ur not winnin the Super Bowl so we dont have to worry about the sea of orange and navy blue

lol @ me bein mad tho when u respond to what i said wit somethin completely unrelated and not funny at all

Last edited by chctynig2804; 10-19-2009 at 11:23 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #359
space
space
 Lester86 said:
just got back from the game

I'm still pretty salty about that last goal line stand. Stokley did not have two feet in the goal line, nor did the ball ever break the plane.
even if you take that TD away ya'll still gotta account for 4 points....and ya'll game management in the second half was horrible....one timeout with a minute and change left to score? nah, that ain't gonna get it against this defense....

don't trip, ya'll punkasses will get one mo try in D Town.....see ya at the end of next month....:greetings10:
 8 years ago '05        #360
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
I swear after every game people change their definition of what will be denver's first REAL test
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy