Golden State Warriors

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
^Hmmm...

5 years ago '11        #22
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,930 | Props total: 8771 8771

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

First preseason game is October 7
 5 years ago '11        #23
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
Warriors trying to tone down the rhetoric and just win, baby

Before last season the Warriors were brash. New owners, new coach right out of the broadcast booth where he was paid to be opinionated. They were trying to create a new aura around the long-struggling Warriors.

The organization top to bottom talked openly about making the playoffs. Then they didn’t make the playoffs. Overpromise and under-deliver is a pattern Warriors fans were used to. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

This year, the Warriors are not talking playoffs — they are not talking about much of anything. We already told you how coach Mark Jackson was playing down expectations. That is not an accident, Warriors General Manager Bob Meyer told CSNBayArea.com they need to walk the walk before they talk the talk.

“Because, unfortunately, we have not had a culture of winning and until we actually go do that, it doesn’t matter what I say, what coach says or what anybody says. It matters what we do, what our team does.

“What I’m trying to say is, I think if we employ the right process in how we go about what we’re doing, working hard, doing things the right way, then the results will come. There’s a quote: ‘You cannot ensure success, but you can deserve it….

“Unless we actually go do it, and the results are there, which is winning … We’re not an organization that has a history of winning each year, so it’s almost that I’d rather go do it and let the results speak for themselves as opposed to saying it’s going to happen.”

It starts with making the playoffs this year. Which will not be easy in a deep Western Conference, but not out of the question if they can keep Stephen Curry and Andrew Bogut healthy (and get other breaks like Klay Thompson taking a step forward in his second year). If all that happens they still need to beat out teams like Minnesota, Dallas and Utah for a final playoff spot.

I like the mindset though. Talk is easy. They need to prove what they can do on the court before anybody really listens.
 5 years ago '11        #24
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Can't wait

I gotta feeling we gonna be real nice this year, Biedrins outta the way and pending injuries we have solved are biggest issue with Bogut.
 5 years ago '11        #25
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
One of the writers (I think it was Thompson) said since labor day every player except Andris Biedrins have been in the Bay practicing fu*king Biedrins man
 5 years ago '11        #26
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 eliwood said:
One of the writers (I think it was Thompson) said since labor day every player except Andris Biedrins have been in the Bay practicing fu*king Biedrins man

[pic - click to view]

Based god fu*ked his bi*ch
 5 years ago '11        #27
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
 GoldEyez said:

[pic - click to view]

Based god fu*ked his bi*ch
I wouldn't show up to practice either
 5 years ago '10        #28
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,759 | Props total: 940 940
Checking in
 5 years ago '11        #29
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
god damn im hyped for this season
 5 years ago '11        #30
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
championship bound
 5 years ago '11        #31
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
 The One N Only said:
championship bound
Team has too much depth

Who am I kidding Based God starts over Steph Curry
 5 years ago '06        #32
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Biedrins is probably dealing with those tax evasion issues he's been having.

I'm hyped for this season though, can't wait to get to a few games this year and hopefully we'll stay healthy enough to make playoffs this year!
 5 years ago '11        #33
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
I was gonna try to make it to a few games this season. Either that or go to the road game(s) against the Kings
 5 years ago '11        #34
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
Man, looking at the conference, it's gonna take a real consistent season, West is crazy deep
 5 years ago '10        #35
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
 eliwood said:
Man, looking at the conference, it's gonna take a real consistent season, West is crazy deep
yea it is... but if we stay healthy... fu*k im kidding injuries happen.. but if we stay consistant thru out the season.. n cut down on t/o's... barnes n k!lla klay step up this season.. we should be good
 5 years ago '11        #36
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
 No iD23 said:
yea it is... but if we stay healthy... fu*k im kidding injuries happen.. but if we stay consistant thru out the season.. n cut down on t/o's... barnes n k!lla klay step up this season.. we should be good
I'm really confident in Jarrett Jack. Dude's gonna be a great 6th man for us and if Curry goes down, he can step in and he's proven as a starting caliber PG. Depth on this team is actually a strength

Jack
Rush
Barnes / Jefferson (hopefully Barnes can take that starting spot)
Landry
Ezeli

Also, we got 4 guys that can shoot over 40% from 3 in Curry, Klay, Barnes and Rush
 5 years ago '06        #37
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
Don't forget about Jenkins and Tyler...we got some depth to us. Gotta make the most of it
 5 years ago '11        #38
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
I doubt we see much of Tyler if everyone stays healthy (knock on wood). I'd rather have him at the Santa Cruz team working on his game
 5 years ago '06        #39
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
I think Tyler might get some PT over Biedrins. Jackson has been frustrated with him so he could be a bench rider this year
 5 years ago '11        #40
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
Yeah he might get a couple minutes of burn here and there but you got Lee, Bogut, Ezeli, Landry and Green (if ya go small) as bigs higher up on the depth chart. Dude's got talent but he isn't really gonna get better playing 3 or 4 minutes I think he can be a good low post player with seasoning
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy