most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-11-2009, 01:39 AM         #1
8130 pageviews
179 comments

inasence 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Golden State Warriors

[pic - click to view]

WE BELIEVE

pre-season 3-2
sooo who's with me??
:sporty56:

Last edited by inasence; 10-14-2009 at 04:25 AM..

179 comments for "Golden State Warriors"

7 years ago '06        #2
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
I guess no one else is here but i hope Demarcus Cousins falls to us
 7 years ago '05        #3
disobayish 
space
space
$395 | Props total: 23 23
all bad the warriors done f**ked up again
 7 years ago '07        #4
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
2010/2011

ROSTER

4 Jeff Adrien F
19 Lou Amundson F
34 Charlie Bell G
15 Andris Biedrins C
25 Rodney Carney WAIVED F
30 Stephen Curry G
8 Monta Ellis G
50 Dan Gadzuric TRADED C
10 David Lee F-C
7 Jeremy Lin G
77 Vladimir Radmanovic
20 Ekpe Udoh F
55 Reggie Williams F
32 Brandan Wright F
1 Dorell Wright G-F

HEAD COACH

Keith Smart (College - Indiana)

Last edited by Hunedz; 03-01-2011 at 07:46 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #5
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
Alright...glad to see some Warrior fans on here! We got the Lakers tonight but no Curry, still BEATLA!
 7 years ago '07        #6
theFREAK 3685 heat pts3685
space
space
$53,745 | Props total: 38636 38636
:celebrate:
 7 years ago '05        #7
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
damn dorell wright is my boy, was on the heat the past couple years.. i watch golden state games just to see him play.
 7 years ago '07        #8
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
 ebcrew said:
damn dorell wright is my boy, was on the heat the past couple years.. i watch golden state games just to see him play.
Can't front don't know much about him except ..he wasn't getting much playing time over there ..I'm excited for him ..hope he does well as a starter for us.
 7 years ago '07        #9
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
Loss to the Lakers shows we still have some work to do, but just like my Raiders all I'm expecting is a few more wins and improvement!
 7 years ago '06        #10
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
Grizzles tonight...lets get it
 7 years ago '06        #11
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
Jeez we're really missing Curry out there...but good win tonight!
 7 years ago '07        #12
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
We kept a lead ..despite almost letting it go ..good stuff.
 7 years ago '07        #13
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
Warriors -- Monta Ellis update & Game Review Footage VIA ESPN

With Rusty Simmons in transit, The Chronicle Sports Desk steps in to relay this news release from the Warriors:

"Warriors guard Monta Ellis, who fell awkwardly to the floor at the 1:22 mark of the 4th quarter during last night's victory at Toronto, has been diagnosed with a strained lower back following x-rays and a CT Scan. Ellis, who remained in Toronto overnight, will rejoin the Warriors in New York today and is listed as day-to-day."

That sounds like pretty good news for the Warriors, though a strained lower back is no fun and could inhibit Ellis, it's better than any number of alternatives.

If Ellis doesn't play Wednesday at New York, that obviously leaves a big scoring gap to fill. Sounds like a good time for Reggie Williams to shine, while Dorell Wright and Stephen Curry continue to do their things.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #14
theFREAK 3685 heat pts3685
space
space
$53,745 | Props total: 38636 38636
Ellis' back injury "looks like a short-term thing"
The Warriors got about the best news they could have hoped for Tuesday, when they were able to list Monta Ellis as day-to-day after the results from X-rays and a CT scan of his lower back showed only a strain.

"When you endure that kind of torque on your back, you know there is going to be some soreness and stiffness," Warriors general manager Larry Riley said. "Muscles spasms are a part of it, but, overall, we're thankful that it looks more like a short-term than a long-term thing."

That didn't stop the hours of anxiety overnight as the status of their best player was undetermined after a scary fall in the fourth quarter of Monday's win at Toronto.

Ellis didn't move for nearly two minutes after taking an awkward fall on a layup attempt with 1:22 remaining. Amir Johnson and DeMar DeRozan met Ellis at the rim, sending the guard to an off-balanced landing. His leg buckled when he hit the floor, causing a harsh jolt to his back.

"We see him go down an awful lot," Riley said. "He goes hard to the basket and takes some hits, but he always gets up. When he doesn't get up, it begins to really concern you."

Riley, like many of the Warriors, didn't initially realize Ellis remained on the floor. The action raced to the other end, where Sonny Weems scored on power-play layup.

"I just figured Monta would pop back up, and I took my eyes off him," Riley said. "When I looked back down there, and he was still on the floor, it got me really worried. When he stayed down as long as he did, that really sent some shivers up my spine."

Ellis was in such tremendous pain that the doctors took him to the Raptors' locker room, which was closer to the court than the Warriors'. He stayed in Toronto on Monday night for further evaluation, but was able to rejoin his teammates in New York on Tuesday.

The league's leading scorer, who also ranks in the top five in minutes and steals, could miss the final three games of the road trip, including Wednesday's game against the Knicks.

"I didn't sleep much, though we were getting word that things were looking OK," Riley said. "It was still on my mind to the point that I couldn't fall asleep. What a relief it was that nothing showed up on those tests.

"Now, we can focus on how quickly he can recover and get back out there and play like Monta Ellis again."

Read more:
 7 years ago '07        #15
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
Think the Warriors gonna give Reggie a new deal ..with some more years?
 7 years ago '06        #16
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
Reggie might be able to snag a few more years. He's solid off the bench but if a better option comes around I dont think we'll think twice about letting him go.

Lee is out for tonights game against the Bulls btw
 7 years ago '10        #17
Funeral Barb 363 heat pts363
space
space
$6,199 | Props total: 14006 14006
im with u bruh
 7 years ago '07        #18
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
Ayeeee solid when last night...can't believe lost to PHX like that though ..hopefully we can snag the W during the rematch tonight.
 7 years ago '07        #19
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
Aye! The playoffs looking way better for the Warriors a few key WESTERN CONFERENCE PLAYERS have moved east!! Things are opening up..playoffs this year or next year. Leh do it...
 7 years ago '09        #20
gsraider 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$789 | Props total: 6 6
this year if we can get it together .
seems like the warriors need a new system.
maybe turn into a halfcourt team?
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy