Oct 10 - Obama: Iíll let gays serve freely in military

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #121
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Thangstah said:
dood u are a f*gget str8 up if you really had to make the decision to like women

Humans are living things, so we're born to procreate like most living things

For us to be attracted to the other gender is the way nature intended...so we can make babies and add to the population

Being gay is a damn s3xual choice....even ancient Greeks...who were flamboyant men-lovers knew this...get over it damn

dont ask, dont tell policy is working right now....it's not like gays are banned in the military...just like racism in the military...they're everywhere but they're not screaming out "i hate black, jews, and mexicans" just keep s**t to yourself and move along...
and nature is perfect? there arent defects within nature? GTFOH here with this s**t....like i said for most there probably isnt a choice in the matter...i never made a conscious decision in the matter...what makes u think gays are any different
 8 years ago '08        #122
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Hold That said:
So are you telling me they CHOOSE to be gay? Do you choose to not like fat b**ches or are you just naturally attracted to a thinner woman?

If a big obese lady walks up and say YOU CHOSE not to like me, your prejudice because I'm fat!! That's not the case you just are not naturally attracted to big women. It's not a choice you made it's just something you can't help and probably will never like a big obese woman!

Same with gays, they are just attracted to the same s3x, most gays would love to be straight, but they can't because they just can't get into liking the opposite s3x. Lets not be THAT ignorant.

I wouldn't go as technicle and say they are BORN that way, nobody is "born" a certain way to like, hate, dislike or whatever. It's just certain experiences in life that will dictate what you like or dislike. Things that you can not control.
I understand what you are saying. You pretty much validated my argument of not being born a homos3xual. There are some people who are attrached to voluptuous women. Mainly because they have been around them growing up, or have them in their family. Society throws skinny women on the pedastal (models, magazines) which would make you CHOOSE those types. So yes, experiences play a major role in CHOICE. But at the end of the day, a decision still has to be made.
 10-12-2009, 02:51 PM         #123
D I P S 3 T 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKEME said:
Gays are dirty muthaf**kas just the thought of a dude sucking anotha dude off and playing with each others buttholes is sickening. Please send all them filthy bastards far away to an abandoned island where they can't be a nuisance to world.
 8 years ago '05        #124
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I think they should all be sent to FEMA camps.
 8 years ago '05        #125
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
yet he wont make pot legal..f**k Obama
 8 years ago '09        #126
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 Cashius_Slay said:
I applaud Obama for the effort of ending s3xual preference discrimination in the military...BUT If you have ever served in the military you know that this is a difficult issue...there are a lot of gay bashers in the military. In basic training there were 2 guys that got caught in the showers sucking eachother off, that s**t was not cool. A year before that a guy was beaten to death cause he was flirting with another guy. The military may be hurting for numbers and are starting to allow anyone in nowadays and in the long run it will back fire. I have no issues with gays, as long as they are not a distraction to the training and missions. The "dont ask, dont tell" policy may have been the better answer, but I fear for the flamboyantly gay guys who serve under Obama's "Serve Openly" policy because it can cause a lot of issues with immature soldiers and they will be discriminated against low-key.
People will find someway or somehow to justify WHY they believe GAY/LESBIANS shouldnt' do this or that. ALWAYS.

The problem is that this is America we shouldn't have to keep f!ghting for something because of our s3xual preference.

What most of you do not know is that ALOT of people in the MILITARY are gay/lesbians. More gays/lesbians join the army more than heteros3xuals almost. Sleeping with someone of the same s3x does not affect the military. I can gaurantee you, that if they needed 10,000 more people to f!ght and they need to draft more people both men and women, they will get whoever no mattter what their s3xual preference is.

That is the problem to be openly gay/lesbian, you get kicked out, that is the part that is NOT right.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 10-12-2009 at 05:58 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #127
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
Until you serve one day, you won't understand. Period.

Throw on your pink ribbons and continue picket signing outside of Berkeley
 10-13-2009, 07:54 AM         #128
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
n*ggas act like the Military was accepting of Blacks, initially.

Blacks were relegated to the servile roles, they weren't considered intelligent enough, and it was believed that they would affect the cohesion of the military; that's the same exact bulls**t you people are saying right now, only a different subject.

Literally the exact same arguments used against blacks, are being used against gays:

"The troops will be distracted"
"They will affect cohesion/'the mission'"
"They can't perform as well"
you 1 of the realest posters on bx
 10-13-2009, 08:01 AM         #129
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jerseyelite89 said:
you 1 of the realest posters on bx
And you are 1 of the dumbest posters on bx for trying to compare gays to black people
 10-13-2009, 08:07 AM         #130
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
If a big obese lady walks up and say YOU CHOSE not to like me, your prejudice because I'm fat!! That's not the case you just are not naturally attracted to big women. It's not a choice you made it's just something you can't help and probably will never like a big obese woman!
A lot of my friends choose to hump anything that moves, fat girls included

s**t I CHOSE to f**k a fat b**ch in Puerto Rico once, I dont care

That argument doesnt hold weight

Hold That said:
I wouldn't go as technicle and say they are BORN that way, nobody is "born" a certain way to like, hate, dislike or whatever. It's just certain experiences in life that will dictate what you like or dislike. Things that you can not control.
So if its a choice wtf gives them the right to shove their agenda down everyones throat

Some other posters are spewing out "equal rights" bulls**t, gtfo. Gay people ARE allowed to join the military, they have the same rights as anyone else

But being openly gay and especially flamboyant creates a distraction. They are not applying to McDonalds for f**ks sake they are going overseas to k!ll people
 10-13-2009, 08:18 AM         #131
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $h0wtym3 said:
And you are 1 of the dumbest posters on bx for trying to compare gays to black people
the ignorance is that he isnt comparing blacks to gays outright, he is sayin put yourself in there shoes..since the civil war blacks were heald out of the army and/or battle basically off the same arguments alot of ppl are makin on here...the funny thing is gays and lesbians are in the army...so just makin it known will discredit everything they have done up to coming out publically? I dnt side with being gay or lesbian, i have mixed feeling on the argument itself, but its like if they are willing too atleast f!ght for our freedoms and/or agendas why shoot down there s3xual prowless?and its not like the day the bill is signed everyones gonna run around asking if each other is gay...
 8 years ago '04        #132
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,150 | Props total: 222 222
 Thangstah said:
dood u are a f*gget str8 up if you really had to make the decision to like women

Humans are living things, so we're born to procreate like most living things

For us to be attracted to the other gender is the way nature intended...so we can make babies and add to the population

Being gay is a damn s3xual choice....even ancient Greeks...who were flamboyant men-lovers knew this...get over it damn

dont ask, dont tell policy is working right now....it's not like gays are banned in the military...just like racism in the military...they're everywhere but they're not screaming out "i hate black, jews, and mexicans" just keep s**t to yourself and move along...
So animals who engage in homos3xual activities in nature choose to go that route?
 10-13-2009, 01:28 PM         #133
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilEscobar said:
So animals who engage in homos3xual activities in nature choose to go that route?
Yes lol wtf kind of question is that. My dog humps anything that moves male or female
 10-13-2009, 01:29 PM         #134
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Your just ignornat...noone is saying gays aren't hated in the miltary...but we are smart enough to realize everyone deserves equal rights...its not like their are gonna be a bunch of flamboyant gays in the miltary now..
Posted via Mobile Device
It's not about equal rights, gays are allowed to serve in the military

Being openly gay will cause problems, whether you want to admit it or not. The "Don't Ask Don't Tell" policy was passed because:
"it would create an unacceptable risk to the high standards of morale, good order and discipline, and unit cohesion that are the essence of military capability"

In the military you have a tight group of men working together, sleeping in the same area, showering in the same room - and then you want to throw an openly gay man in there and expect them to proceed as normal.

There's been a case where a gay man was caught in the showers sucking another dude off, how do you think that made the unit look and feel.

Not just gay people, but women too. You don't want to create an environment where there's possible tension, or where s3xual relations can occur when you're in the middle of a war... for obvious reasons.

A majority of the people pushing for "don't ask don't tell" are civilians who've never been enlisted, and have no clue about the effects it will have. They are armchair quarterbacks pushing for something that will have a negative effect on the military - simply to be politically correct.

Save the politically correct bs for civilian life, and let the military do its job.
 8 years ago '04        #135
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 $h0wtym3 said:
It's not about equal rights, gays are allowed to serve in the military

Being openly gay will cause problems, whether you want to admit it or not. The "Don't Ask Don't Tell" policy was passed because:
"it would create an unacceptable risk to the high standards of morale, good order and discipline, and unit cohesion that are the essence of military capability"

In the military you have a tight group of men working together, sleeping in the same area, showering in the same room - and then you want to throw an openly gay man in there and expect them to proceed as normal.

There's been a case where a gay man was caught in the showers sucking another dude off, how do you think that made the unit look and feel.

Not just gay people, but women too. You don't want to create an environment where there's possible tension, or where s3xual relations can occur when you're in the middle of a war... for obvious reasons.

A majority of the people pushing for "don't ask don't tell" are civilians who've never been enlisted, and have no clue about the effects it will have. They are armchair quarterbacks pushing for something that will have a negative effect on the military - simply to be politically correct.

Save the politically correct bs for civilian life, and let the military do its job.
According to your story, there is already an environment where s3xual relations occur. There are already homos3xuals in the military, and I'm sure some of them are having s3x. So, that environment is not going to be created, it's apparently already there, it's just clandestine.

Homos3xuals do not have the same rights under don't ask, don't tell, because if it was discovered that they were gay, they would be barred from serving because they are gay.

As has been pointed out, you can read statements against integration in the military, and they will mirror that statement almost word for word, but our defenses didn't collapse when the military integrated, and considering the sheer numbers, that was a much bigger change. People adjust.

Last edited by HHS; 10-13-2009 at 02:05 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #136
LitO 
space
space
 Gattsau said:
I'd never join the miltary...why would I? I'm not sure y u soliders think I should respect u...I feel bad for yall more than anything.....

I've never been in the miltary but I understand that gays r people two...something you can't wrap your head around...I bet uve served with some gays, and they in no way cost you your mission....

And if u had a 1300 on your sats and a degree u wouldn't be in the infantary right now..
Posted via Mobile Device
I never said gays aren't people. Military life is based on discipline. The "Dont ask, dont tell" act makes sure this discipline is kept. I can't imagine a Marine Corps where men will do their daily s**t, then go back to the barracks and f**k each other. We also have a frat. order. Different pay grades can't mess around. Even if they're the same age. Ya'll wouldn't understand that either. It's all to keep discipline and good order.

I completely understand where your coming from, and in any other organization it would be fine. It just wouldn't work in the military. I'm trying to look at this from every angle too, but.. can you picture a Battalion of gay dudes taking over Fallujah?

Seriously though, as far as your last comment goes. I did have a 1300 sat. I'm not in an infantry unit. I'm a Disburser (kind of like a USMC accountant). I have my Bachelors in Accounting. So your just ignorant and wrapped around the idea that only dumb people join the military. I don't think i'd be better off if I went straight to college. It's a boring life (IMO). I speak 3 languages fluenty and i'm learning another one now. It's ridiculous to think military is full of idiots. Ridiculous. In 20 years, I think i'll be better off than most of my classmates from high school that went to college.

The military is different than the civilian sector. Understand that. Your basing your opinions on civilian thinking. I'm basing mine on actual experiences. But w/e.. you dudes on Boxden know it all.. right?
 8 years ago '04        #137
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 LitO said:
I never said gays aren't people. Military life is based on discipline. The "Dont ask, dont tell" act makes sure this discipline is kept. I can't imagine a Marine Corps where men will do their daily s**t, then go back to the barracks and f**k each other. We also have a frat. order. Different pay grades can't mess around. Even if they're the same age. Ya'll wouldn't understand that either. It's all to keep discipline and good order.
Why do you think discipline and order go out the window when people can tell others they're gay? Gay soldiers are already serving, but suddenly they become unfit just because you know they're gay? Or people stop enforcing the rules now that there are openly gay people around?

I completely understand where your coming from, and in any other organization it would be fine. It just wouldn't work in the military. I'm trying to look at this from every angle too, but.. can you picture a Battalion of gay dudes taking over Fallujah?
Again, gay soldiers are already serving. What do you is gonna happen, they'll spontaneously forget how to use their guns once others know they're gay? Or the military is gonna stop requiring training? Considering the harsh treatment they're gonna receive, the openly gay soldiers who stay the course and make it to combat might well be better than average, since they'll have to prove themselves even more to get respect.

Last edited by HHS; 10-13-2009 at 05:59 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #138
LitO 
space
space
 HHS said:
Why do you think discipline and order go out the window when people can tell others they're gay? Gay soldiers are already serving, but suddenly they become unfit just because you know they're gay? Or people stop enforcing the rules now that there are openly gay people around?

Again, gay soldiers are already serving. What do you is gonna happen, they'll spontaneously forget how to use their guns once others know they're gay? Or the military is gonna stop requiring training? Considering the harsh treatment they're gonna receive, the openly gay soldiers who stay the course and make it to combat might well be better than average, since they'll have to prove themselves even more to get respect.
Their lives would be a lot worse once they come 'shooting out the closet'. The military is not your average book club. Not everyone is in the right state of mind. I never said they'd be unfit, ofcoarse not.. But it wouldn't be something i'd join if I was gay. Obama is just trying to add numbers.

Whatever, he's the Commander n Chief. If he thinks it'll work in the long run whatever. I bet you a military veteran (John McCain) wouldn't do it. But all Obama knows is about Harvard and politics so.. he doesn't care what it does as a whole as long as it puts more troops in Afghanistan. I voted for Obama, still support him but he should let the military be ran by it's Generals.
 8 years ago '08        #139
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
they only let them join so they could die over seas
 10-13-2009, 11:28 PM         #140
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not reading 11 pages, sorry but tell me you guys aren't against this. Why the big issues over s3xual prefererance, so many other things for Obama to work on than this bulls**t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago