Oct 10 - Obama: Iíll let gays serve freely in military

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #101
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Soulja1896 said:
Okay, let's a.ssume you are correct (although you are not). Even if they do CHOOSE to be gay, why does that make them inferior? Because they're not like you? Stop spewing bulls**t.
For one, I never said they were inferior kinfolk. My argument wasnt even intented to make those who choose to be homo less than hetero. I was making a case that you are not born a homos3xual...
 10-12-2009, 01:23 AM         #102
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:
For one, I never said they were inferior kinfolk. My argument wasnt even intented to make those who choose to be homo less than hetero. I was making a case that you are not born a homos3xual...
So what's the point you're trying to get across? Okay, people choose to be homos3xuals (assuming you are correct). So? I fail to see where you are going with this.
 8 years ago '08        #103
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Soulja1896 said:
So what's the point you're trying to get across? Okay, people choose to be homos3xuals (assuming you are correct). So? I fail to see where you are going with this.
That was it. If you would have read other post, you could see I was debating with HHS and chronicle. There was no hidden agenda...
 10-12-2009, 01:31 AM         #104
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:
That was it. If you would have read other post, you could see I was debating with HHS and chronicle. There was no hidden agenda...
Well, my point is that your argument is futile.

It doesn't matter whether you choose to be gay or not. You should have the same rights as everyone else.
 8 years ago '08        #105
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Soulja1896 said:
Well, my point is that your argument is futile.

It doesn't matter whether you choose to be gay or not. You should have the same rights as everyone else.
(sigh)....Once again, I never said anything about equal rights. I did not discredit homos3xuals at all. I only stated that you are not born a homos3xual.

Damn man, what time is where you at? You need to go to sleep...
 10-12-2009, 01:48 AM         #106
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:
(sigh)....Once again, I never said anything about equal rights. I did not discredit homos3xuals at all. I only stated that you are not born a homos3xual.

Damn man, what time is where you at? You need to go to sleep...
Did I state that you mentioned that? Did you even read my post? I said that your argument is a waste of time. Why are you so worked up over whether people choose to be gay or not?

I need to go to sleep? Yet you're in the same thread replying to me.
 8 years ago '08        #107
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,072 | Props total: 12264 12264
 king-2-be said:
u people dont know how deep this is or understand the significane of this.... hes basically saying that there will be a draft.... and if a gay is drafted he will still have 2 f!ght.... also sayin if sum random str8 guy gets drafted he wont be able 2 pull the "well im gay" card.... u people need 2 understand that its not what they say but what they dont say!!!!
get ready boyz for ww3 and that 1st round draft pick!!!!
this is probably the best post in this entire thread.
 8 years ago '05        #108
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
yo if ur s3xual preference is a choice then please tell me if u remember when u MADE THE CHOICE to be attracted to women....im sure so ppl may choose to be homes3xual but it definitely is the case for the majority of them...
 10-12-2009, 02:57 AM         #109
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKEME said:
I hope the don't let them gays in the military they will be a distraction cause all they will do is act like like little girlies and are gonna wanna suck every dude off plus they can't even f!ght they will just b**ch and cry for any little s**t.
English?
 8 years ago '04        #110
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
Alright I said I wouldn't respond but some of you don't understand.

The military lets gay people enlist. As long as they don't get flamboyant with it and run around with a "I'm Gay" shirt on. I know gays in the military. But as far as just letting them enlist and run around saying i'm gay, NO.

Even in the civilian world. If there is a gay dude in at work with you... people look at them different and get they treated differently. They're extra emotional. They would stress out easily. In combat if one person is not mentally ready it can mean lives lost. LIVES LOST. So if this does go through, they should not be allowed in combat (just like their females counterparts).

And as far as me talking down about civilians. SON, I don't care what you do in life. If your not a productive member of society... You shouldn't live. Period. If you sit down all day and talk sh!t about the military on boxden... then you WILL get talked down upon.
 8 years ago '04        #111
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 shankems2000 said:
You're a horrible older brother. I'd beat my little brother to a pulp if I had even the slightest inkling that he was playing for the wrong team. Then once his wounds have healed, I'd make him do 1000 push ups and then take him to Sue's Rendezvous to see some t*tties.

I'm not a homo-phobe,
 8 years ago '04        #112
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 Gattsau said:
@ u fools talking down on civilians. maybe if u werent such a f**k up in high school mommy wouldnt of made you join the army .

if yall are really that mentally weak to allow a gay person to ruin your mission i feel bad for our country as a whole
Go to combat... then reply. Take a group of gay individuals on a patrol through Al Anbar and pick up body parts daily for a couple months and then tell me how you feel.

And as far as being a f**k up in high school. Far from that. I had 1300 SAT score (before they increased the max score) and now I have my bachelors. Which is more than most of my classmates that went to college have right now.

You just don't understand that the smallest distraction in combat could mean lives lost.
That is why females can't go into combat (intentionally). Do you get my point?

If not, enlist. Do 4 years in an infantry MOS. Then tell boxden how stupid I am.
 10-12-2009, 08:18 AM         #113
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
And as far as me talking down about civilians. SON, I don't care what you do in life. If your not a productive member of society... You shouldn't live. Period. If you sit down all day and talk sh!t about the military on boxden... then you WILL get talked down upon.
If you pay taxes, you're a productive member of society.
 10-12-2009, 08:56 AM         #114
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stroke...of...a...pen.

He is lolligagging on this.
 8 years ago '04        #115
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,376 | Props total: 81 81
 Sheeed said:
yo if ur s3xual preference is a choice then please tell me if u remember when u MADE THE CHOICE to be attracted to women....im sure so ppl may choose to be homes3xual but it definitely is the case for the majority of them...

dood u are a f*gget str8 up if you really had to make the decision to like women

Humans are living things, so we're born to procreate like most living things

For us to be attracted to the other gender is the way nature intended...so we can make babies and add to the population

Being gay is a damn s3xual choice....even ancient Greeks...who were flamboyant men-lovers knew this...get over it damn

dont ask, dont tell policy is working right now....it's not like gays are banned in the military...just like racism in the military...they're everywhere but they're not screaming out "i hate black, jews, and mexicans" just keep s**t to yourself and move along...

Last edited by Thangstah; 10-12-2009 at 09:31 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #116
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
its better that way
 8 years ago '04        #117
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 LitO said:
Alright I said I wouldn't respond but some of you don't understand.

The military lets gay people enlist. As long as they don't get flamboyant with it and run around with a "I'm Gay" shirt on. I know gays in the military. But as far as just letting them enlist and run around saying i'm gay, NO.

Even in the civilian world. If there is a gay dude in at work with you... people look at them different and get they treated differently. They're extra emotional. They would stress out easily. In combat if one person is not mentally ready it can mean lives lost. LIVES LOST. So if this does go through, they should not be allowed in combat (just like their females counterparts).

You're just spewing stereotypes. Obviously, if an individual does not demonstrate that they are mentally equipped to deal with certain situations, they shouldn't be put in them, but that goes for gay people or straight people. I'm sure you've already served with gay people who handled themselves just fine. But if they felt free to let it be known that they're gay, they'd suddenly be incapable? People do washout if they can't handle things, this doesn't mean they're just gonna let anyone do anything they want without training and experience..

Last edited by HHS; 10-12-2009 at 10:32 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #118
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Thangstah said:
dood u are a f*gget str8 up if you really had to make the decision to like women

For us to be attracted to the other gender is the way nature intended...so we can make babies and add to the population

Being gay is a damn s3xual choice....even ancient Greeks...who were flamboyant men-lovers knew this...get over it damn

dont ask, dont tell policy is working right now....it's not like gays are banned in the military...just like racism in the military...they're everywhere but they're not screaming out "i hate black, jews, and mexicans" just keep s**t to yourself and move along...
Nature doesn't have intentions, things just happen according to natural processes. Homos3xuality happened, maybe there's a advantage for the species in it, it does occur in other species as well. Maybe it's some anamoly. Either way, it's not going against any "intentions", because there aren't any intentions.

Anyway, humans don't just use s3x for procreation, there is a huge social dynamics component, the situation isn't as simplified as "s3x is for procreation".

Last edited by HHS; 10-12-2009 at 10:36 AM..
 10-12-2009, 12:07 PM         #119
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thangstah said:

Following his appearance on the The Rachel Maddow Show, in which he came out of the closet, Choi received his discharge letter. In response, Choi penned an open letter to U.S. President Barack Obama and the United States Congress. [10] In the letter, Choi challenged the morality and wisdom of the Don't ask, don't tell policy, by writing that the policy is "a slap in the face to me. It is a slap in the face to my soldiers, peers and leaders who have demonstrated that an infantry unit can be professional enough to accept diversity, to accept capable leaders, to accept skilled soldiers."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Choi
 8 years ago '05        #120
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 GrownmanJ said:
So are you telling me they CHOOSE to be gay? Do you choose to not like fat b**ches or are you just naturally attracted to a thinner woman?

If a big obese lady walks up and say YOU CHOSE not to like me, your prejudice because I'm fat!! That's not the case you just are not naturally attracted to big women. It's not a choice you made it's just something you can't help and probably will never like a big obese woman!

Same with gays, they are just attracted to the same s3x, most gays would love to be straight, but they can't because they just can't get into liking the opposite s3x. Lets not be THAT ignorant.

I wouldn't go as technicle and say they are BORN that way, nobody is "born" a certain way to like, hate, dislike or whatever. It's just certain experiences in life that will dictate what you like or dislike. Things that you can not control.

Last edited by Hold That; 10-12-2009 at 01:40 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ĎStar Wars: The Last Jedií Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago