Oct 10 - Obama: I値l let gays serve freely in military

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-11-2009, 09:54 PM         #81
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrAmazing said:
Thank you. Good post my dude. I'm not even going to post in here anymore, as they people are all civilians anyway.
Why are you still posting?
 8 years ago '07        #82
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 CHRONICLE said:
How don't you see it?

You didn't read the thread?

Its the same exact argument used against blacks, everyone should be able to see it.
It just seems that when it comes to gay, people like to make them out as some innocent victims. You don't think there were white gays calling Blacks "zzzzzzs" and committing all atrocious acts against Blacks? Oh because there gay they couldn't possible do no harm?Really, I'm more so talking about in general how people try to compare the struggles of Blacks and gays together. As for the military, if you can shoot do everything a hetero can do just as good or better, I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed to be in the military. At the end of the day it wouldn't be that big of deal if people mind they own business when it comes to that type of stuff. But then again I'm not in the military. So I cant really see things from there view.
 10-11-2009, 09:59 PM         #83
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
Why are you still posting?
Because I can.
 8 years ago '05        #84
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12558 12558
 BlockBurner226 said:
if u ban gays from the military u might as well ban people of certain races...i don't give a f**k what u say, they are born with that s**t, my little brother is gay and he went thru a bout of depression over that s**t, ain't know way the CHOOSE s**t
Yeah some people are born gay, @ f**gotry being in your bloodlines.
 10-11-2009, 10:09 PM         #85
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
It just seems that when it comes to gay, people like to make them out as some innocent victims. You don't think there were white gays calling Blacks "zzzzzzs" and committing all atrocious acts against Blacks? Oh because there gay they couldn't possible do no harm?Really, I'm more so talking about in general how people try to compare the struggles of Blacks and gays together. As for the military, if you can shoot do everything a hetero can do just as good or better, I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed to be in the military. At the end of the day it wouldn't be that big of deal if people mind they own business when it comes to that type of stuff. But then again I'm not in the military. So I cant really see things from there view.
Of course there are/were racist gays, but I didn't compare black struggles with gays; I'm indicating that the arguments are the same, verbatim, for why they shouldn't be allowed in the military.

I know you're a militant n*gga (not a negative thing), but it doesn't apply to my argument.

You need to get off your high horse sometimes
This is true, lol.

I have countless people tell me that I'm arrogant, I'm working on that s**t, its gonna have to be a joint effort!
 8 years ago '08        #86
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Really? So you weren't born straight I a.ssume? Everyone controls their 'actions' about whether or not you want to engage in homos3xual or heteros3xual acts. What you don't control is who you like.
This doesnt make any sense. How do you not have the ability to control if you like male or female...

rasheedwallace said:
you are stupid as f**k if you think being gay is a lifestyle choice. my god, it is 2009 and people acting like science hasn't already essentially proved this to be false.
Erroneous. I'vee taken psychology classes and its been studied that you are not born gay. There was identical twins (female), 1 was a lesbian, the other was not. Its called preference for a reason, meaning a choice has to be involved...
 8 years ago '07        #87
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 CHRONICLE said:
Of course there are/were racist gays, but I didn't compare black struggles with gays; I'm indicating that the arguments are the same, verbatim, for why they shouldn't be allowed in the military.

I know you're a militant n*gga (not a negative thing), but it doesn't apply to my argument.

This is true, lol.

I have countless people tell me that I'm arrogant, I'm working on that s**t, its gonna have to be a joint effort!
Oh okay then yea your right then. I really see no big deal of them being in the military. In my head for some reason was thinking about that whole comparison between the two because people love to bring that up.
lol its all good joint effort it is then. we arrogant every now and then.
 10-11-2009, 10:14 PM         #88
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrAmazing said:
Because I can.
Apparently.

I'm proud, that you felt compelled to a.ssert yourself, electronically.
 8 years ago '04        #89
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 GrownmanJ said:
This doesnt make any sense. How do you not have the ability to control if you like male or female...
So you think you could wake up tomorrow morning and decide to be gay, and not be attracted to females anymore, instead be turned on by guys?

Erroneous. I'vee taken psychology classes and its been studied that you are not born gay. There was identical twins (female), 1 was a lesbian, the other was not. Its called preference for a reason, meaning a choice has to be involved...
Please provide this evidence.

Last edited by HHS; 10-11-2009 at 10:19 PM..
 10-11-2009, 10:20 PM         #90
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
Apparently.

I'm proud, that you felt compelled to a.ssert yourself, electronically.
word :dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool:
 10-11-2009, 10:23 PM         #91
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:

I've heard the study countless times, s3xuality isn't that absolute.

There are sociocultural factors, biological factors - Damage of the Y (male) chromosome, Incomplete Penetrance of genes (both of which do reconcile with the natural, selection against a "gay gene") -, and choice.

How does that study reason with those?

A pair of twins, one being gay and the other straight, doesn't disprove that homos3xuality isn't a choice, at all.
 8 years ago '08        #92
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 HHS said:
So you think you could wake up tomorrow morning and decide to be gay, and not be attracted to females anymore, instead be turned on by guys?

Please provide this evidence.
So you dont think people do this on the regular (mainly guys). Males that try homo things and like it would start choosing to be with males. He can say that he's gay but still think a woman is attractive. Which would be his CHOICE. That is why its a preference. You here them say, "I prefer". You dont know what attracts them, but you know what they choose.

I wish I could provide proof but its true, so you would have to believe it or not.
 8 years ago '04        #93
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 GrownmanJ said:
So you dont think people do this on the regular (mainly guys). Males that try homo things and like it would start choosing to be with males. He can say that he's gay but still think a woman is attractive. Which would be his CHOICE. That is why its a preference. You here them say, "I prefer". You dont know what attracts them, but you know what they choose.

I wish I could provide proof but its true, so you would have to believe it or not.
If someone discovers they're attracted to men and women, they're bis3xual, not homos3xual. It's also possible for people to live a heteros3xual lifestyle, and only later admit or discover that they are homos3xual, because we live in a heteronormative society, and s3x roles are drilled into people heads from a young age. By being gay a person risks being disowned by family and friends, being hurt or k!lled, and/or going to hell for eternity (depending on beliefs). Someone might not feel the freedom to explore until later in life. It doesn't mean they suddenly choose to be attracted to men instead of women, they just chose to act on what they felt.

s3xual preference is a non-scientific term, and the semantics of it really mean nothing to this issue, except that people often choose to use this term, instead of s3xual orientation, to reinforce their own belief that it is choice.

Last edited by HHS; 10-11-2009 at 10:47 PM..
 10-11-2009, 10:47 PM         #94
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If they want to joined the military... that's fine.

Just don't get married and get involve in a religious act that you are not welcome to.

And being gay or a dyke is a choice.
 8 years ago '04        #95
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
So let me get this straight.....

Some of you military people are actually worried that just knowing another soldier around you is gay, will affect your ability to perform as a soldier? Wow.....

That doesn't instill much confidence in the psyche of our armed forces members.
 8 years ago '06        #96
fabfob 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,477 | Props total: 400 400
Chris Rock said this a while ago and it was funnier.
 8 years ago '05        #97
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I would totally trust a gay dude to watch my back.

*Pause*
 10-12-2009, 12:55 AM         #98
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:

Okay, let's a.ssume you are correct (although you are not). Even if they do CHOOSE to be gay, why does that make them inferior? Because they're not like you? Stop spewing bulls**t.
 8 years ago '06        #99
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835 OP
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18813 18813
i don't agree that being gay is the same thing as being born a minority, but I don't think that they should be denied the right to be open about their lifestyle just because they're in the military....

seriously, I don't see how that type of thing could affect you doing your duties as a soldier unless your just outright bigoted.....people need to lose the mentality that gays just fiend over everyone...man they know who is and isn't and they stay in they lane, and even if one does appracoh you you can easily diffuse the situation by saying a simple "no thankyou".....

the real problem is this macho bulls**t that they teach in the military...supposedly gay men are weak and a lot of straght muthaf**kas can't deal with the fact that there might be some gay muthaf**kas out there that can soldier and maybe even command better than them....it all goes back to a lot of judeo-christian social conditioning that if your anything other than white and male than your less than....that's why over the years minorities have struggled to get what's their's and what their easily capable of getting in this country as well, so in that sense gays can identify with us a lot, but as far as them wanting some of the same benefits that we must have to level the playing field I don't know....the fact is if your gay and white, your still white and white priveledge will find you unless you just automatically disclose your orientation to everyone you meet, which most gays I doubt do...

in the end they need to end this policy. Gay men and women are out there doing the same things as straight soldiers, being mis-treated, mis-guided and mis-used, rsking their lives for America's never-ending militarization of the globe.....that type of bravery deserves equal treatment. give it to them and give it to them promptly...It sort of stupifys me as to how any minority could serve in the armed forces, it really intrigues me to see gays doing it...all that hiding of who they really are just to serve an entity that doesn't even accept them and will throw them away as soon as they let their orientation known....lol, for now I would have to say if your a gay person stay the f**k out the service--any branch...the same goes for minorities that won't qualify for jobs that are non-combat duty....

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 10-12-2009 at 01:05 AM..
 10-12-2009, 01:02 AM         #100
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prescott said:
They can't f!ght, stop acting like they can.
ignorance at its best

what next? women cant play sports? they belong in the kitchen? all black people steal?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of 的知 not racist
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy