Oct 10 - Obama: Iíll let gays serve freely in military

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
Fine. But send them to the Air Force or the Navy.
Unless your in the military you really don't understand how much morale and unit cohesion is lost with gays running around (in the Marines). We don't have time for stupid s**t. We f!ght, and lead. We don't have time to deal with no other s**t.

I have no problem with gays. But if you ever been in a combat situation.... we can't have people stressing it. They have female tendencies, emotions etc. We don't let females into combats... so if they are allowed to serve.. they should not be able to go to combat. PERIOD. This is coming from a salty Marine.

I've seen, and know gays in the military...... and it's never lead to anything great.
They don't take the military serious.
 8 years ago '04        #62
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
And until some of you liberal f**ks join the Military... shut the f**k up and continue wearing your pink ribbons and making those ignorant picket signs.

Just because you have gays in your college classes and it doesn't keep you from learning does not mean you can throw them out into combat environment. PERIOD.

And I am not going to respond to anyone in here unless your currently serving and have been to a combat zone.
 8 years ago '06        #63
lilRick954 
space
space
$663 | Props total: 1 1
^^Ive been playing COD for 4 yrs does that count?
 10-11-2009, 07:58 PM         #64
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
Fine. But send them to the Air Force or the Navy.
Unless your in the military you really don't understand how much morale and unit cohesion is lost with gays running around (in the Marines). We don't have time for stupid s**t. We f!ght, and lead. We don't have time to deal with no other s**t.

I have no problem with gays. But if you ever been in a combat situation.... we can't have people stressing it. They have female tendencies, emotions etc. We don't let females into combats... so if they are allowed to serve.. they should not be able to go to combat. PERIOD. This is coming from a salty Marine.

I've seen, and know gays in the military...... and it's never lead to anything great.
They don't take the military serious.
the next thing to be demolished

but I'm a.ssuming if ur saying this then the whole story of "G.I. Jane" isn't accurate

EDIT: u don't "let" anyone do s**t...you follow orders like the next grunt...and you'll still follow no matter what ur leader says

I'm mad I didn't notice that at first

Last edited by Atlanta; 10-11-2009 at 08:00 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #65
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
this is long overdue, but theres gonna be a serious problem when some very flamboyant people start to join.
 10-11-2009, 08:31 PM         #66
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilRick954 said:
^^Ive been playing COD for 4 yrs does that count?

that's some people on here, who love to think they know about the real life in the military.
 10-11-2009, 08:34 PM         #67
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Atlanta said:
the next thing to be demolished

but I'm a.ssuming if ur saying this then the whole story of "G.I. Jane" isn't accurate

EDIT: u don't "let" anyone do s**t...you follow orders like the next grunt...and you'll still follow no matter what ur leader says

I'm mad I didn't notice that at first
There might be 1 or 2 women per 10,000 who could hack it as a Infantry grunt. I'm talking about the exact same standards as we have. I would love to see these women with our combat loads, and I'm not even talking about heavy weapons squad!
 8 years ago '07        #68
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 372 372
ok when u in boot camp and u gotta shower with homo's i hope ya'll applaud this s**t smfh
 8 years ago '07        #69
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
I just to see how people trying to compare what Black have gone through with gays
 8 years ago '04        #70
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 1572 1572
im in the military and have no problem serving alongside a homo (no homo)
 8 years ago '04        #71
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
@ u fools talking down on civilians. maybe if u werent such a f**k up in high school mommy wouldnt of made you join the army .
do u know how many college educated people (myself included) are in the military? shut your mouth
 10-11-2009, 09:03 PM         #72
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
I just to see how people trying to compare what Black have gone through with gays
Anyone who denies that the same arguments used against black service in the military and desegregation are being used against gays, are clearly idiotic.
 8 years ago '04        #73
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
soo.. what a person decides to sleep with at nite.. directly effects your ability to k!ll and run?

is the arguement that a gay person wont back you up in war?

Last edited by slapaho; 10-11-2009 at 09:23 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #74
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
i wasnt talking to everyone in the miltary

my bad, i didnt really read the ignorant post you were replying to before.
 8 years ago '07        #75
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 CHRONICLE said:
Anyone who denies that the same arguments used against black service in the military and desegregation are being used against gays, are clearly idiotic.
No I don't see it. You need to get off your high horse sometimes.
 10-11-2009, 09:40 PM         #76
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1MikE said:
im in the military and have no problem serving alongside a homo (no homo)
what is your job. I bet it's nothing combat related.

just sayin
 10-11-2009, 09:40 PM         #77
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slapaho said:
soo.. what a person decides to sleep with at nite.. directly effects your ability to k!ll and run?

is the arguement that a gay person wont back you up in war?
you totally missed the point.
 10-11-2009, 09:45 PM         #78
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
@ u fools talking down on civilians. maybe if u werent such a f**k up in high school mommy wouldnt of made you join the army .

if yall are really that mentally weak to allow a gay person to ruin your mission i feel bad for our country as a whole

More and more military personnel have college degrees. Especially with online universities and such. Having a degree, doesn't make you any better, as there are many officers (have to have a four year degree) who are straight retarded, and with the economic crisis like it is, more civilians with degrees are joining.

In a year, I will be floating on the new G.I. Bill at the age of 22. You mad I'm not going to have any college bills?
 10-11-2009, 09:51 PM         #79
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
No I don't see it. You need to get off your high horse sometimes.
How don't you see it?

You didn't read the thread?

Its the same exact argument used against blacks, everyone should be able to see it.
 8 years ago '07        #80
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:

if yall are really that mentally weak to allow a gay person to ruin your mission i feel bad for our country as a whole
I'm not even in the military and I know there a lots of people with degrees who join the military . It's 2009 and people still think having a degree and being smart, intelligent and not a f**k up is always equivalent?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy