Oct 10 - Obama: Iíll let gays serve freely in military

most viewed right now
 152
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 91
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,332 | Props total: 11241 11241
if obama eats the wrong cereal in the morning the right wing is all over him...

i say this is LONG overdue but the ignorant conservatives are going to flip s**t, believe that. and i hope they do. a**holes.
 8 years ago '06        #42
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 blockburner226 said:
if u ban gays from the military u might as well ban people of certain races...i don't give a f**k what u say, they are born with that s**t, my little brother is gay and he went thru a bout of depression over that s**t, ain't know way the choose s**t
you born a certain race, you not born gay, lol, thats a lifestyle, not the same...
 10-11-2009, 04:30 PM         #43
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
n*ggas act like the Military was accepting of Blacks, initially.

Blacks were relegated to the servile roles, they weren't considered intelligent enough, and it was believed that they would affect the cohesion of the military; that's the same exact bulls**t you people are saying right now, only a different subject.

Literally the exact same arguments used against blacks, are being used against gays:

"The troops will be distracted"
"They will affect cohesion/'the mission'"
"They can't perform as well"
Are you in the military? f**k no. your a e-warrior.

the fact of the matter is it WILL affect the mission. Not so much with the people who are homos3xual but aren't flamboyant, but more the ones who act feminine. Until you serve a day in a Infantry unit, you don't know s**t.

All of you, who get stuff from the internet, speaking for us, "The Troops". Please sit your scared don't wanna sign up a.ss down, and leave this policy like it is.

Thanks.
 8 years ago '07        #44
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 MrAmazing said:
Nobody cares if you are a homo. We just don't need to know about it, as we don't all run around sayin "OMG L00k at m3h im heteros3xual"
Exactly.
 10-11-2009, 04:44 PM         #45
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RalphLaurenJR said:
you born a certain race, you not born gay, lol, thats a lifestyle, not the same...
You're a biologist, geneticist, research scientist?
 8 years ago '04        #46
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 MrAmazing said:
Are you in the military? f**k no. your a e-warrior.

the fact of the matter is it WILL affect the mission. Not so much with the people who are homos3xual but aren't flamboyant, but more the ones who act feminine. Until you serve a day in a Infantry unit, you don't know s**t.

All of you, who get stuff from the internet, speaking for us, "The Troops". Please sit your scared don't wanna sign up a.ss down, and leave this policy like it is.

Thanks.
You'll just have to learn to deal with it. If you guys are so mentally weak that it's gonna affect your performance so much, I'd say you have much bigger issues to deal with.
 10-11-2009, 04:52 PM         #47
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrAmazing said:
Are you in the military? f**k no. your a e-warrior.

the fact of the matter is it WILL affect the mission. Not so much with the people who are homos3xual but aren't flamboyant, but more the ones who act feminine. Until you serve a day in a Infantry unit, you don't know s**t.

All of you, who get stuff from the internet, speaking for us, "The Troops". Please sit your scared don't wanna sign up a.ss down, and leave this policy like it is.

Thanks.
so you speak for every1 in the military?
 10-11-2009, 04:58 PM         #48
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrAmazing said:
Are you in the military? f**k no. your a e-warrior.
I plan to join.

"e-warrior"? Really?

the fact of the matter is it WILL affect the mission. Not so much with the people who are homos3xual but aren't flamboyant, but more the ones who act feminine. Until you serve a day in a Infantry unit, you don't know s**t.
Just like "the fact of the matter" was, desegregation would've affected the mission.

Face it, blacks were considered foul and unworthy to even f!ght near a white troop, further, white troops didn't want to be anywhere near blacks -- Apparently, they resolved the issues, and ultimately, the mission wasn't affected significantly, now you're trying to make the lame a.ss argument, go sit somewhere dude.

What's even funnier is I can imagine an old white vet who held the same views towards blacks, as you do gays, its disturbing to see such stupidity.

There are still whites in the military who hold these views, and you'd be angered if you heard them expressing them, correct? Stop being a hypocritical n*gga.

All of you, who get stuff from the internet, speaking for us, "The Troops". Please sit your scared don't wanna sign up a.ss down, and leave this policy like it is.

Thanks.
Nah, there are these people, really interesting bunch, they're called TAX PAYERS...

You know, the same one's who fund the military, and ultimately decide what takes place in the military :).
 10-11-2009, 05:00 PM         #49
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^well thats a f**k up, what about women soldiers?
 10-11-2009, 05:05 PM         #50
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There's nothing wrong with a principled disagreement against homos3xuality, that's where I stand; but when you think you can use bulls**t logic to oppress a group of people, the same way your ancestors were oppressed, you portray yourself as a clown whose f!ghting a losing battle.

Your progeny will look at you in derision: "Wow, this ignorant f**king n*gga, what a f**king d*ck!"
 8 years ago '05        #51
shankems2000 
space
space
space
$1,027 | Props total: 0 0
 BlockBurner226 said:
if u ban gays from the military u might as well ban people of certain races...i don't give a f**k what u say, they are born with that s**t, my little brother is gay and he went thru a bout of depression over that s**t, ain't know way the CHOOSE s**t
You're a horrible older brother. I'd beat my little brother to a pulp if I had even the slightest inkling that he was playing for the wrong team. Then once his wounds have healed, I'd make him do 1000 push ups and then take him to Sue's Rendezvous to see some t*tties.

I'm not a homo-phobe, but I don't believe for a second that they're "born that way". How can that be the case, when that's not how GOD created us?
 10-11-2009, 05:11 PM         #52
Tunyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not for the gay community. im in the military and i feel they should be able to serve too. gay men and women should have the same chance as any other person in the military.
 8 years ago '04        #53
Dosia 
space
avatar space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0
 bobbysteels18 said:
don't ask don't tell works fine why change it. Some people met not want f*gs being by there side.
Most people probably don't want an idiot by their side either.
 8 years ago '06        #54
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 MrAmazing said:
if you aren't even in the military, how can you say it's okay?

We have to deal with enough dumb b/s about Equal Rights for everyone, when there is a war going on. Just more b/s classes that doesn't change anything.


If you all think this is gonna make it OK to be OPENLY gay in the Infantry, or anywhere else that has a tight group of guys and only guys, you are all wrong.

Nobody cares if you are a homo. We just don't need to know about it, as we don't all run around sayin "OMG L00k at m3h im heteros3xual"
Good s**t my n*gga....

 CHRONICLE said:
n*ggas act like the Military was accepting of Blacks, initially.

Blacks were relegated to the servile roles, they weren't considered intelligent enough, and it was believed that they would affect the cohesion of the military; that's the same exact bulls**t you people are saying right now, only a different subject.

Literally the exact same arguments used against blacks, are being used against gays:

"The troops will be distracted"
"They will affect cohesion/'the mission'"
"They can't perform as well"
I think anytime being Black and Gay is put on the same parallel then the argument become invalid. Two things that are completely incomparable. I cant walk into a room and as long as I keep my mouth shut nobody knows im Black. Yet you can keep being Gay to yourself. Also since we are speaking on Blacks in the military, Blacks were integrated in after being in completely segregated all black units. There will not be any all gay units. Not all Black soldiers were subjected to lesser roles.
 10-11-2009, 05:22 PM         #55
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shankems2000 said:
You're a horrible older brother. I'd beat my little brother to a pulp if I had even the slightest inkling that he was playing for the wrong team. Then once his wounds have healed, I'd make him do 1000 push ups and then take him to Sue's Rendezvous to see some t*tties.

I'm not a homo-phobe, but I don't believe for a second that they're "born that way". How can that be the case, when that's not how GOD created us?
God also creates people with congenital birth defects, miscarriages, etc.
 10-11-2009, 05:27 PM         #56
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PoetikTrev said:
I think anytime being Black and Gay is put on the same parallel then the argument become invalid. Two things that are completely incomparable. I cant walk into a room and as long as I keep my mouth shut nobody knows im Black. Yet you can keep being Gay to yourself. Also since we are speaking on Blacks in the military, Blacks were integrated in after being in completely segregated all black units. There will not be any all gay units. Not all Black soldiers were subjected to lesser roles.
No, actually its not something anyone can reconcile with, the same exact arguments used against blacks, are being used against gays.

I didn't say the two were the same, that what you did, because you want to be impartial, and support your fellow trooper.

Of course gays can conceal it, that's not the point of the argument, the premise is, why the f**k do gays have to conceal it?

I also didn't say all blacks were relegated, just the bulk of them. And you're still missing the point, the point isn't that blacks served on all black units - they served on all black units to appeal to the idea that blacks couldn't f!ght besides whites, which was proven to be stupid -, its that they weren't considered suitable for a "White Army".
 10-11-2009, 05:28 PM         #57
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PoetikTrev said:
Good s**t my n*gga....


I think anytime being Black and Gay is put on the same parallel then the argument become invalid. Two things that are completely incomparable. I cant walk into a room and as long as I keep my mouth shut nobody knows im Black. Yet you can keep being Gay to yourself. Also since we are speaking on Blacks in the military, Blacks were integrated in after being in completely segregated all black units. There will not be any all gay units. Not all Black soldiers were subjected to lesser roles.
Thank you. Good post my dude. I'm not even going to post in here anymore, as they people are all civilians anyway.
 8 years ago '04        #58
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,332 | Props total: 11241 11241
 RalphLaurenJR said:
you born a certain race, you not born gay, lol, thats a lifestyle, not the same...
you are stupid as f**k if you think being gay is a lifestyle choice. my god, it is 2009 and people acting like science hasn't already essentially proved this to be false.
 8 years ago '06        #59
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 CHRONICLE said:
No, actually its not something anyone can reconcile with, the same exact arguments used against blacks, are being used against gays.

I didn't say the two were the same, that what you did, because you want to be impartial, and support your fellow trooper.

Of course gays can conceal it, that's not the point of the argument, the premise is, why the f**k do gays have to conceal it?

I also didn't say all blacks were relegated, just the bulk of them. And you're still missing the point, the point isn't that blacks served on all black units - they served on all black units to appeal to the idea that blacks couldn't f!ght besides whites, which was proven to be stupid -, its that they weren't considered suitable for a "White Army".
No I get the point its just a good not comparison IMO. Im not trying to side with my "fellow trooper", Im just speaking from the experience of being in the Army. Its a hell of a difference between I dont want to use an open shower with him because he is Black and I dont want to use an Open shower with him because he is Gay. Nonetheless thats not the major point.

The climate towards feminine males is not a very positive one in the Army, So what if you know he's openly gay? Dont get me wrong in the middle of a firef!ght I dont care who's shooting it out with me its more than that. Its more of a psychological issue. More money the Army will have to dish out for training as well.
 10-11-2009, 06:16 PM         #60
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PoetikTrev said:
No I get the point its just a good not comparison IMO. Im not trying to side with my "fellow trooper", Im just speaking from the experience of being in the Army. Its a hell of a difference between I dont want to use an open shower with him because he is Black and I dont want to use an Open shower with him because he is Gay. Nonetheless thats not the major point.

The climate towards feminine males is not a very positive one in the Army, So what if you know he's openly gay? Dont get me wrong in the middle of a firef!ght I dont care who's shooting it out with me its more than that. Its more of a psychological issue. More money the Army will have to dish out for training as well.
That's the thing, there was even more aversion for blacks.

POW's were treated better than blacks, seriously.


[pic - click to view]



About 371,000 German soldiers were held in American prisons until 1946. That they, above all in the southern states, were treated better than black workers, gave the growing civil rights movement a powerful weapon...

...Nevertheless, the German POWs reported almost uniformly that the African Americans treated them friendly and regarded them as “prisoners like us.”

“We were their fellow-sufferers,” one former POW recalled. “Bad time, prisoner time.” For the moment, the joint “underdog” status was more important than the racial divide. POWs and black Americans shared stories, songs, food and drink, and many Germans came to regard the blacks as the anti-thesis of white, soulless, capitalist America – the “land without a heart.”

While black Americans frequently clashed with Italian prisoners of war who enjoyed greater freedom than their former German allies, there is little evidence of direct tension between Germans and black Americans. However, black American soldiers frequently contrasted the treatment of German POWs with their own treatment and reported in countless letters that “there are German prisoners here and they live better than we do.”

That's a great article, you should read the entire thing.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy