Tupac = smartest hip hop artist

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-10-2009, 02:42 PM         #41
comeback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
How the f**k is Hov smart? He has a lot of money so what, Lil Wayne has a lot of money I guess these guys are f**king smart.

Jay-Z's come and go, there nothing unique about him, but 2pac will last forever.
:owned: :owned: Camels saying Jay's the smartest now?
 10-10-2009, 03:06 PM         #42
aaron hunter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 comeback said:
Pac made Biggie and Nas co signed Pac
Nas is better lyrically, has better flow, same thing with biggie. Actually Nas favorite rapper was Rakim and Kool G Rap. You are giving 2pac too much credit, 2pac was not a thug, he used to be a backup dancer for special ed( yeah n*gga I said it). Don't get me wrong he was a great rapper but not better than Nas or biggie.
 10-10-2009, 03:09 PM         #43
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
God, where hs Mario Tennis been all my life? I can't believe I'm just playing it for the first time today.... it's so much fun... but anyway... Business wise, of course Jay-Z is smart.... musically though, not so much... BP3 is a great example of this.... It was a crap album but it sold alot due to heavy promotion....
 10-10-2009, 03:14 PM         #44
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas is better lyrically, has better flow, same thing with biggie. Actually Nas favorite rapper was Rakim and Kool G Rap. You are giving 2pac too much credit, 2pac was not a thug, he used to be a backup dancer for special ed( yeah n*gga I said it). Don't get me wrong he was a great rapper but not better than Nas or biggie.
What's wrong with being a backup dancer? As long as you're makin legit money, I don't see the problem. Is stating that he wore a tutu or was a backup dancer somehow supposed to lessen the quality of his music?

Nas HAD a better flow, but Nas' flow deteriorated sometime after I Am and became the same stale boring flow we're so familiar with today. Pac's flow matched almost any beat... Not to mention 4 straight solid albums in a row (only other person close is Nas with 3 straight solid albums) and still releasing classic songs after death.... Aaron Hunter
 10-10-2009, 03:42 PM         #45
tumtumstan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
and what smart decisions did Pac make? he was k!lled at 25 for "playing"thug , he spent time in jail for bad decisions, he was shot for hanging w the wrong n*ggas as well

Pac died broke how smart was he?
pac never caught a case or was in trouble with the law until he got famouspac admitted

chasing the hughes brothers with a bat cuz he got cut from the movie shooting the police n*ggas thinks thats gull what if they would have died that s**t is capitol punishment he would hve been dead earlier i can name all the "tough" "gangsta" s**t pac did after he got famous if he was so real and gangsta he wouldnt have to wait to he get famous to prove it and if anything real gangstas move in silence pac loved the attention thats why when he would leave court rooms he would make a show he got off many tims cuz of his celebrity and money

agreed slim i think suge was smart by bonding pac and making millions off him over a beef that wasnt even suge's pac died broke suge did do time but owned a nice portion of pacs musc while wth death ow and that s**t was valuable

then with death row all the ney he made deathrow you wouldnt think he would be broke i think pac was a pawn in suge plan s**t backfired on both suge was going down anywa with his rapsheet i guess if you have the lawyers he had go search suge criminal record and tell me how h stayed out so long

The Blueprint˛ said:
:applause:

talking tough when you used to wear tutus is never a good look
Posted via Mobile Device
prodigy wore tutus and he talked tough:shug: jay dug deep to get a picture of it and i never see you diss prodigy pac was young when he did that but hakeem olajuwon took up ballet for extra work on his footwork and well you seen the dream shake

slimwillie said:
but Pac was a great musician, you n*ggas just try to give him more credit then he deserves
yea pac was good great at times n*ggas hopped on his d*ck seriously when he got out and signed with the row at the time the row was running s**t and known for there "tough" image and pac understood that as well as suge america likes there bad guys and pac plyed that roll to a t just like at his roll in juice and his roll in above the rim he always played the bad guy good

N I K E said:
He wasn't smart enough to stay alive...

So I'd have to disagree..

Smart n*ggas don't pretend to be something their not til it gets them k!lled..
agreed that was pac biggest mistake trying to be something he wasnt and it got him k!lled it got him immortilized by millions but if nigas really look at pac played that roll

quantum_enhance said:
On a realistic level of realism, Tupac was not smart because he read the “Art Of War.” He came out of prison portraying this image of an individual he could not live up to. RIP Machiavelli.
i read plenty of books myself so am i as smart as pac again he read afew books in jail and tried to live them out and it didnt work cuz there were a few smarter ppl than him and some real gangstas who wanted him dead

wepainters said:
If Pac was alive, he'd be president instead of Obama
pac was a convicted of a felon and you cant be a presidnt if you have a felon under your belt i know he was bonded on that case and theywere supposed to go back to trial and all but we saw what happened

quincy jones and his family talk about pac good but pac dissed quincy jones for mixed babies thats how his relationship with them came about thats ow pac stated f**king with kidada pquincys daughter thats how vibe got all them exclusive deathrow interview and pac interviews cuz through him dissing quincy quincy daughter rasheeda wrote a letter about what pac said and they deaded the s**t

imo pac was a good rapper at times great pac played the roll of bishop but he played bishop in real life just how he turned everyone against q he tred to do the same to biggie and them
and this time it was real life and pac was k!lled

i havent bought a pac album since makavel aind i wont buy another one ive heard the cd's after i wished suge his moms and all the people that were behind his projects after he died would have left them in his original state and not f**ked them up
 10-10-2009, 04:33 PM         #46
aaron hunter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
What's wrong with being a backup dancer? As long as you're makin legit money, I don't see the problem. Is stating that he wore a tutu or was a backup dancer somehow supposed to lessen the quality of his music?

Nas HAD a better flow, but Nas' flow deteriorated sometime after I Am and became the same stale boring flow we're so familiar with today. Pac's flow matched almost any beat... Not to mention 4 straight solid albums in a row (only other person close is Nas with 3 straight solid albums) and still releasing classic songs after death.... Aaron Hunter
What about hip is dead that was one of his best albums Lyrically and flow wise all of his albums went plat except for Untitled and that was one of the best albums in 2008.

I'm not being saying back up dancer is bad but you talking about f**k the police and s**t is kinda not his lifestyle.Like I said don't get me wrong he is a good rapper. Plus, one more question, you say that he is still releasing songs after his death, you are not annoyed listening to 2pac making records with people he will never work with?
 10-10-2009, 05:03 PM         #47
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude... I f**king hated Pac's Life and Loyal To The Game was bearable... and no... i f**kin hated the fact that f**kin Lil Scrappy (WHAT THE f**k WERE THEY THINKING PUTTING HIM ON A PAC ALBUM!!!) was a feature on a Pac album.... I didn't like G-Unit at all on Pac records.... Eminem is okay because he is a good rapper but I'd prefer them leave the features alone.... They don't have to release the actual songs the way they were orignally recorded (they can't due to legal problems with sample clearances and such) but at least don't feature no wack contemporary rapper....

HipHopIsDead was boring to me... seriously... I think Untitled was alot better....
 8 years ago '08        #48
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Get it Right said:
How the f**k is Hov smart? He has a lot of money so what, Lil Wayne has a lot of money I guess these guys are f**king smart.

Jay-Z's come and go, there nothing unique about him, but 2pac will last forever.
Hov isn't unique?
 10-10-2009, 05:12 PM         #49
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tumtumstan said:
pac never caught a case or was in trouble with the law until he got famouspac admitted

chasing the hughes brothers with a bat cuz he got cut from the movie shooting the police n*ggas thinks thats gull what if they would have died that s**t is capitol punishment he would hve been dead earlier i can name all the "tough" "gangsta" s**t pac did after he got famous if he was so real and gangsta he wouldnt have to wait to he get famous to prove it and if anything real gangstas move in silence pac loved the attention thats why when he would leave court rooms he would make a show he got off many tims cuz of his celebrity and money

So Al Capone and John Gotti are not real gangsters? They didn't move in silent, Gotti's trial was like a parade.

People in the spotlight don't last long, but that doesn't mean they are not real.
 10-10-2009, 05:16 PM         #50
IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
:applause:

talking tough when you used to wear tutus is never a good look
Posted via Mobile Device

So I guess this makes Jay-Z look gangsta

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by IKeepsItTrill100; 10-10-2009 at 05:24 PM..
 10-10-2009, 05:20 PM         #51
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are saying "Tupac died broke," but if y'all call riding in the latest BMW and going to see a Tyson f!ght "broke." Damn, I would love to be that broke when I die as well.

You guys are over exaggerating this "broke" thing. Please explain how 2pac was broke? He could make millions just from his name alone.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 10-10-2009 at 05:21 PM..
 10-10-2009, 05:21 PM         #52
projectnovelis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who knows, we didnt know this dude
 10-10-2009, 05:43 PM         #53
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
People are saying "Tupac died broke," but if y'all call riding in the latest BMW and going to see a Tyson f!ght "broke." Damn, I would love to be that broke when I die as well.

You guys are over exaggerating this "broke" thing. Please explain how 2pac was broke? He could make millions just from his name alone.
I read somewhere that he didn't really have much when he died, I guess he didn't live long enough to see the money that was coming to him. IDK for sure though...
 8 years ago '08        #54
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Get it Right said:

Even if you're the most the most fervent hater of Jay-Z, you can't be this stupid...

"Jay-Z's" come and go? You mean a man who couldn't get a record deal and had to self-distribute his debut album, an album that was severely overlooked...and then built himself up to arguably the biggest name in rap.

I mean I'm not gonna sit here and argue about the quality of his music because haters are gonna hate regardless, but the man was able to have mass appeal while simultaneously delivering a high calibre of music for over a decade.

It takes a special person to walk the thin line between success and quality. (I'm not even saying he's the only one, but its damn sure a very short list, and he's done it more or less consistently over his career)
 8 years ago '08        #55
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 lifetimez said:
Even if you're the most the most fervent hater of Jay-Z, you can't be this stupid...

"Jay-Z's" come and go? You mean a man who couldn't get a record deal and had to self-distribute his debut album, an album that was severely overlooked...and then built himself up to arguably the biggest name in rap.

I mean I'm not gonna sit here and argue about the quality of his music because haters are gonna hate regardless, but the man was able to have mass appeal while simultaneously delivering a high calibre of music for over a decade.

It takes a special person to walk the thin line between success and quality. (I'm not even saying he's the only one, but its damn sure a very short list, and he's done it more or less consistently over his career)
Shouldn't have to write that much....if anyone actually believe what he wrote, then something is wrong
 8 years ago '08        #56
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
I usually ignore the retarded a.ss posts I see on here, but once in a while I respond out of boredom

Anyways, it's hard to know who is the "smartest" since 1. It's hard to really know a rapper without being behind the scenes 2. there's many interpretations of "smart
 8 years ago '07        #57
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,322 | Props total: 1109 1109
 Get it Right said:
I agree, and being smart has nothing to do with books, it's about making smart decisions. Anyone can be smart in any field they choose, if they choose to study hard and never give up.
Depends what you define as smart because the majority of his songs was about him making BAD decisions...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
53 comments
1 day ago