Tupac = smartest hip hop artist

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-10-2009, 12:13 PM         #21
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 comeback said:
did u just say real men cry or u laughing at me saying jay cried?
Of course i just said real men cry...

human nature son...

when your older you'll realize...

Tupac being twinkle toes = automatic loss
 10-10-2009, 12:14 PM         #22
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
Tupac has dropped way more knowledge on records than Jay-Z, Blueprint 3 is pitiful, he's not trying to educate anyone, he's k!lling brain cells in the hood, rapping about clothes and champagne.
You want education, pick up a damn book son.

Thats why kids are so stupid these days.

They look for ENTERTAINERS to provide them with KNOWLEDGE.
 10-10-2009, 12:16 PM         #23
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac wore a tutu while taking dance classes... I honestly don't see how that's gay or brings into question his s3xuality.... At the most, wearing a tutu while taking dance classes makes him more of a man than you. Would you, as a straight male be willing to do that if it was something you wanted to do, or had to do???... Remember, this was an art school... Dancing is an art, so since when has dancing become gay? This is precisely why anybody who allows society to dictate what's gay or straight is a f**king moron.
 10-10-2009, 12:17 PM         #24
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Real men cry, real men dont wear tutu's and parade around like a fruit.

Tupac=:fruit:

[pic - click to view]

10-10-2009, 12:22 PM         #25
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
Tupac has dropped way more knowledge on records than Jay-Z, Blueprint 3 is pitiful, he's not trying to educate anyone, he's k!lling brain cells in the hood, rapping about clothes and champagne.
This here... 2pac's music actually had a real positive message. Jay-Z's best 30 songs (if he even has that many good ones) aren't even touching Pac's top 5.

Blueprint, you said if kids wanted to be educated then they should pick up a damn book... Well that's true, but you know how kids are. And if you were in Pac's position and wanted to educate, what better way to get them interested in learning than through music?
 10-10-2009, 12:23 PM         #26
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You never seen a live performance of the nutcracker in person? Only the top notch hoes like that kind of s**t, and the performance is complicated and tricky to pull off, Jay-Z is ugly as f**k though, I doubt he would have made the line up.
 10-10-2009, 12:28 PM         #27
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
This here... 2pac's music actually had a real positive message. Jay-Z's best 30 songs (if he even has that many good ones) aren't even touching Pac's top 5.

Blueprint, you said if kids wanted to be educated then they should pick up a damn book... Well that's true, but you know how kids are. And if you were in Pac's position and wanted to educate, what better way to get them interested in learning than through music?
Yeah kids today are lost, I feel like these rappers should be the ones who put them on the right path since they spend more time listening to music than reading books, I know people who have never read a book before, but they always got the latest music.

We need more music like this.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #28
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
If Pac was alive, he'd be president instead of Obama
 8 years ago '07        #29
IFuckedUrMom 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 3505 3505
 AK1 said:
I think Quincy and company were just being humble about Pac.

Of course Pac was smart, but come on son, in a business stand point, Jay-Z has BEEN making better decisions than any other rapper.

And saying that Pac could've been somethin else other than a rapper... Jay is actually more than a rapper at this point in time...

But at the time when pac died, Jay was supposedly broke wasn't he? You mean to tell me if pac and big were still around Jay would be the supposed "icon" he is today, his raps today are weak compared to hungry artists, if you base his "icon" status on his net worth and albums sold then shouldn't 50, em, and diddy be in the same boat? Nomatter what anybody else says, this is a neverending argument due to the fact that pac ain't here to defend himself and other corny rappers that have r*ped his catalog have tarnished everything pac REALLY stood for (helping the ghetto youth), IMO pac didn't wanna be a thug, being locked in jail exposed to that kind of life, then suge brainwashing him makin him feel like they coudn't be touched. And how are people gonna try to clown on him for wearing a tu-tu, he went to a performing arts school. Go make fun of prodigy...
 10-10-2009, 12:52 PM         #30
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is not a never ending story, 2pac and Biggie's death contributed to Jay's success. Tupac was 25 at the time he died, Jay-Z turned 27 that year.

He was no where near 2pac on the success ladder, and 2pac achieved his success in a short time period while Jay-Z didn't reach his prime until his mid thirties.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 10-10-2009 at 12:54 PM..
 10-10-2009, 12:57 PM         #31
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2pac was a great actor, something Jay has yet to explore, 2pac could have been the next Denzel.
 10-10-2009, 12:59 PM         #32
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao @ tupac could have been the next denzel....you're not a good troll budden
Posted via Mobile Device
 10-10-2009, 12:59 PM         #33
aaron hunter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 comeback said:
haters gon hate...

Pac>>>>>>>>ur fave rapper
Nas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pac

Biggie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pac
:applause:
 10-10-2009, 01:01 PM         #34
aaron hunter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
2pac was a great actor, something Jay has yet to explore, 2pac could have been the next Denzel.

You are a certified d*ckrider

Congrats you d*ckridin b**ch
 8 years ago '05        #35
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
I tought this was common knowledge when Pac came with the Thug Life personna, dumbing down to get trough to the thugs, but as far as being the smartest rapper out there, I really doubt it. He was one of the smartest to ever do it, no doubt about that, but his masterplan backfired badly and its the only reason we are debating his knowledge at this very moment.
 10-10-2009, 01:18 PM         #36
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no smartist hip hop artist goes to sage francis
 10-10-2009, 01:32 PM         #37
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
I tought this was common knowledge when Pac came with the Thug Life personna, dumbing down to get trough to the thugs, but as far as being the smartest rapper out there, I really doubt it. He was one of the smartest to ever do it, no doubt about that, but his masterplan backfired badly and its the only reason we are debating his knowledge at this very moment.

Reading some of these replies makes me I see why some of these people are always tryna s**t on Pac.
 8 years ago '05        #38
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
 N I K E said:
He wasn't smart enough to stay alive...
that is sooooooo stupid, so guys like Fred Hampton, MLK, Malcolm X was stupid cause they were k!lled, not comparing Pac to none of those guys, but you're saying people who were k!lled are stupid cause they died before there time, I swear BX k!lls me sometimes
 10-10-2009, 01:37 PM         #39
comeback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aaron hunter said:
Nas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pac

Biggie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pac
:applause:
Pac made Biggie and Nas co signed Pac
 10-10-2009, 02:40 PM         #40
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How the f**k is Hov smart? He has a lot of money so what, Lil Wayne has a lot of money I guess these guys are f**king smart.

Jay-Z's come and go, there nothing unique about him, but 2pac will last forever.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy