Sprint Now Replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '05        #141
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 RalphLaurenJR said:
imma do the same with my tp
tell me how that goes sir
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #142
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
my touch pro is starting to go..when the screen goes off, it dont come back on sometimes and when i hit start, it just blinks and doesnt do anything
 8 years ago '06        #143
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
 PDA said:
my touch pro is starting to go..when the screen goes off, it dont come back on sometimes and when i hit start, it just blinks and doesnt do anything
lol didn't you get your touch pro for free?
 8 years ago '04        #144
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
touch pro 2 on deck, now i feel i can rule the world
 8 years ago '07        #145
youngnrich85 
space
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
imma about to call them monday because im getting tired of my damn touch pro. i know on other boards they claim sprint have stop doing this! ::crosses fingers:::
 8 years ago '04        #146
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
 Blockburner28 said:
lol didn't you get your touch pro for free?
naw had to pay a 50$ deductible.

i kinda wanna switch to bb but im on SERO and i dont wanna pay anymore than i already am.

Last edited by Drug Free; 01-07-2010 at 11:27 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #147
thalegend77 
space
space
$88 | Props total: 0 0
Ahhh..the sweet taste of victory! Go head and breathe it in like antihistamine lol. Just got my touch pro 2 after b**ching at sprint for about a week. I tried two stores,e-mailed, and called a couple times. I finally got it once I called in today; I talked to the first customer rep I spoke to, who I was extra nice to, she offered me the list of comparable phones: the pre, treo pro, bb, etc. I refused and said that I've been w/o a phone for a week(my phone won't charge so when I took it in they ordered me another touch pro...I refused it lol) and if she didn''t give me a tp2 i would cancel my line. She finally gave me store credit so i could walk in today and get it in person. This is my first replacement btw. They're trying to stick to the 3 replacement rule hard; she left the phone on while she was talking to her manager lol. Insurance is also now giving tp2 out; I almost went that route but decided to try one more time. This phone was worth the headache...very dope...big improvement on the tp.
 01-10-2010, 08:51 PM         #148
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can i get some advice..

i want to switch carriers. i have the touch pro, which i got from them replacing my mogul. you guys think i could get the tp2 for the $50. then leave them and sell the phone to a friend or something. idk how that works without a sim card. and i havnt had a contract with them since i had my mogul.
 8 years ago '06        #149
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 darquecinnamon said:
tell me how that goes sir
Posted via Mobile Device
went to two repair centers, first one just replaced the battery, second one ,my college homie worked there, he replaced my raggedy back on the one i got and ordered me a touch pro 2, its coming tomm.
 8 years ago '06        #150
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
I picked it up friday, i love it, tilting screen, bigger screen, pop up messages, its nice.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
79 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy