Sprint Now Replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2

most viewed right now
 147
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 88
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #121
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$18,970 | Props total: 7393 7393
 daliff89 said:
^not according to Sprint tech support as of 11am EST

WEL list for me was changed to include the Snap, Curve, Treo Pro, and Pre

i've got a Treo Pro coming now....
If I was u Id get the Pre.
 8 years ago '07        #122
ThursdayNit3 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 21 21
whats the replacement for the htc touch vouge? still the diamond?
 8 years ago '05        #123
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
i have a touch pro 2 coming in the mail in the next few days and i can keep my touch pro. called up cust ser said that i have been to the store and this is my 3rd tp. keyboard cuts out and phone cycles and i dont want to keep getting the same phone. i told him i dont want to lose the features on my phone and what is the list of phones that they have for advance replacement. transferred me to tech support and said the same thing. he gave me the list , blackberry, htc snap, palm pro and pre. i almost took the pre but i played dumb and said are there any other wm phones. he said the snap, then i asked does it have a slide out keypad, which i knew it didnt. he siad only the tp2 has all that so he put me on hold came back and said we'll use ur upgrade and give u a 2 yr contract and a tp2 and you wont have to pay for the phone. finished up with saying you can keep ur tp which i've had for 3 weeks. craigslist here i come
 8 years ago '07        #124
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 159 159
 trackmanxs said:
i have a touch pro 2 coming in the mail in the next few days and i can keep my touch pro. called up cust ser said that i have been to the store and this is my 3rd tp. keyboard cuts out and phone cycles and i dont want to keep getting the same phone. i told him i dont want to lose the features on my phone and what is the list of phones that they have for advance replacement. transferred me to tech support and said the same thing. he gave me the list , blackberry, htc snap, palm pro and pre. i almost took the pre but i played dumb and said are there any other wm phones. he said the snap, then i asked does it have a slide out keypad, which i knew it didnt. he siad only the tp2 has all that so he put me on hold came back and said we'll use ur upgrade and give u a 2 yr contract and a tp2 and you wont have to pay for the phone. finished up with saying you can keep ur tp which i've had for 3 weeks. craigslist here i come
Damn fam thats a good look. I got mine for cheap but not free
 8 years ago '05        #125
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Andre3stacks said:
If I was u Id get the Pre.
the Pre's battery life is terrible around here cause we roam so much

plus, the keyboard is too small for me....

i got that Treo in, got it activated, s**t wouldn't recieve calls

so i called and got ANOTHER one on the way, after getting the runaround for an hour and a half........

b**ch said 'we can't give you another phone through Advanced Replacement, you're only allowed three each twelve months'

so i replied 'uhh, if you'd quit sending me broken pieces of s**t i'd quit requesting new phones now wouldn't i?'

at this point, i just want a damn phone that works, i don't really care what it is.....
 8 years ago '08        #126
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$18,970 | Props total: 7393 7393
 daliff89 said:


the Pre's battery life is terrible around here cause we roam so much

plus, the keyboard is too small for me....

i got that Treo in, got it activated, s**t wouldn't recieve calls

so i called and got ANOTHER one on the way, after getting the runaround for an hour and a half........

b**ch said 'we can't give you another phone through Advanced Replacement, you're only allowed three each twelve months'

so i replied 'uhh, if you'd quit sending me broken pieces of s**t i'd quit requesting new phones now wouldn't i?'

at this point, i just want a damn phone that works, i don't really care what it is.....
thats odd cuz treo pro is usually solid. curve is pretty nice then. ima prob buy a samsung moment when i get the chance. Heard good s**t.


Last edited by Andre3stacks; 12-18-2009 at 12:56 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #127
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
yea i got ANOTHER Treo Pro.....

that one wouldn't turn on.....

so i called, they told me i can't have another phone until i returned the TP1 that i had gotten last......i couldn't return that because i wouldn't have a phone after that.....but then she told me if they didn't get my TP1 back before the 18th that they'd charge my account $200........

so i argued with CS for over an hour before i finally told the supervisor woman she was a waste of skin and should never have the job she has........that was after being told my only choice was the Snap, again.....

then i went to the store and told them i wasn't leaving until they got me a phone that worked.........they offered a Snap, i told them to f**k themselves.........then they could magically get me a Curve or a Pre, i told them to f**k themselves........they asked what i wanted, i told them i wanted something with a slide out keyboard and a touch screen.......

she went and talked with the a.ssistant manager (that the other fat b**ch told me wasn't in the store, she got called a lying b**ch btw), then told me they could get me the TP2 if i could wait a day......

s**t was supposed to be there yesterday, 'it was backordered and they sent me a Pre instead', i told them if i came back today i'd not leave the store without a TP2 or a police escort.............went in today and she pulled out a TP2

i told one of the guys there that it's a shame that i can have a legit problem, be perfectly nice about the legit problem, and have to go through 5 phones and 1,000 curse words just to get something reasonable when people trick the system all the time and get unreasonable s**t

LONG STORY SHORT

if you b**ch and curse creatively enough, they'll get you anything you want......
 8 years ago '05        #128
wr8201 
space
avatar space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
 daliff89 said:
yea i got ANOTHER Treo Pro.....

that one wouldn't turn on.....

so i called, they told me i can't have another phone until i returned the TP1 that i had gotten last......i couldn't return that because i wouldn't have a phone after that.....but then she told me if they didn't get my TP1 back before the 18th that they'd charge my account $200........

so i argued with CS for over an hour before i finally told the supervisor woman she was a waste of skin and should never have the job she has........that was after being told my only choice was the Snap, again.....

then i went to the store and told them i wasn't leaving until they got me a phone that worked.........they offered a Snap, i told them to f**k themselves.........then they could magically get me a Curve or a Pre, i told them to f**k themselves........they asked what i wanted, i told them i wanted something with a slide out keyboard and a touch screen.......

she went and talked with the a.ssistant manager (that the other fat b**ch told me wasn't in the store, she got called a lying b**ch btw), then told me they could get me the TP2 if i could wait a day......

s**t was supposed to be there yesterday, 'it was backordered and they sent me a Pre instead', i told them if i came back today i'd not leave the store without a TP2 or a police escort.............went in today and she pulled out a TP2

i told one of the guys there that it's a shame that i can have a legit problem, be perfectly nice about the legit problem, and have to go through 5 phones and 1,000 curse words just to get something reasonable when people trick the system all the time and get unreasonable s**t

LONG STORY SHORT

if you b**ch and curse creatively enough, they'll get you anything you want......
lmfao
 8 years ago '07        #129
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 159 159
 daliff89 said:
yea i got ANOTHER Treo Pro.....

that one wouldn't turn on.....

so i called, they told me i can't have another phone until i returned the TP1 that i had gotten last......i couldn't return that because i wouldn't have a phone after that.....but then she told me if they didn't get my TP1 back before the 18th that they'd charge my account $200........

so i argued with CS for over an hour before i finally told the supervisor woman she was a waste of skin and should never have the job she has........that was after being told my only choice was the Snap, again.....

then i went to the store and told them i wasn't leaving until they got me a phone that worked.........they offered a Snap, i told them to f**k themselves.........then they could magically get me a Curve or a Pre, i told them to f**k themselves........they asked what i wanted, i told them i wanted something with a slide out keyboard and a touch screen.......

she went and talked with the a.ssistant manager (that the other fat b**ch told me wasn't in the store, she got called a lying b**ch btw), then told me they could get me the TP2 if i could wait a day......

s**t was supposed to be there yesterday, 'it was backordered and they sent me a Pre instead', i told them if i came back today i'd not leave the store without a TP2 or a police escort.............went in today and she pulled out a TP2

i told one of the guys there that it's a shame that i can have a legit problem, be perfectly nice about the legit problem, and have to go through 5 phones and 1,000 curse words just to get something reasonable when people trick the system all the time and get unreasonable s**t

LONG STORY SHORT

if you b**ch and curse creatively enough, they'll get you anything you want......
Damn son I never had that type of problem.
 12-18-2009, 09:09 AM         #130
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

s**t was supposed to be there yesterday, 'it was backordered and they sent me a Pre instead', i told them if i came back today i'd not leave the store without a TP2 or a police escort.............went in today and she pulled out a TP2

 8 years ago '05        #131
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
irony:

i was driving to work today, right past the Sprint store, the cop in front of me shoots into the turning lane, slams his brakes, shoots behind me and flicks his lights on

i got cuffed and had to stand in the cold with no coat while they searched my car right in front of all the people in the Sprint store
 8 years ago '04        #132
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
 daliff89 said:
irony:

i was driving to work today, right past the Sprint store, the cop in front of me shoots into the turning lane, slams his brakes, shoots behind me and flicks his lights on

i got cuffed and had to stand in the cold with no coat while they searched my car right in front of all the people in the Sprint store
cool story bro
 8 years ago '04        #133
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
after 4 replacements, and threatening to switch to A&TT for an iphone (when speaking to retention) I'm getting an extra 200 minutes a month for all the trouble and they shipped off the HTC Touch Pro 2, should be here before christmas
 8 years ago '08        #134
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$18,970 | Props total: 7393 7393
 daliff89 said:
yea i got ANOTHER Treo Pro.....

that one wouldn't turn on.....

so i called, they told me i can't have another phone until i returned the TP1 that i had gotten last......i couldn't return that because i wouldn't have a phone after that.....but then she told me if they didn't get my TP1 back before the 18th that they'd charge my account $200........

so i argued with CS for over an hour before i finally told the supervisor woman she was a waste of skin and should never have the job she has........that was after being told my only choice was the Snap, again.....

then i went to the store and told them i wasn't leaving until they got me a phone that worked.........they offered a Snap, i told them to f**k themselves.........then they could magically get me a Curve or a Pre, i told them to f**k themselves........they asked what i wanted, i told them i wanted something with a slide out keyboard and a touch screen.......

she went and talked with the a.ssistant manager (that the other fat b**ch told me wasn't in the store, she got called a lying b**ch btw), then told me they could get me the TP2 if i could wait a day......

s**t was supposed to be there yesterday, 'it was backordered and they sent me a Pre instead', i told them if i came back today i'd not leave the store without a TP2 or a police escort.............went in today and she pulled out a TP2

i told one of the guys there that it's a shame that i can have a legit problem, be perfectly nice about the legit problem, and have to go through 5 phones and 1,000 curse words just to get something reasonable when people trick the system all the time and get unreasonable s**t

LONG STORY SHORT

if you b**ch and curse creatively enough, they'll get you anything you want......
Hows that Touch Pro 2?
 8 years ago '07        #135
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
at n*ggas on sprint with this bumass phone

do urself a favor and cop an iphone
 12-24-2009, 05:21 PM         #136
HULK2184 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
has anyone done this recently? im about to get mine swapped out have so many probs with my old one, keyboard doesnt work, screen flips on its own turns on and off by it self and more. Just wondering if there still giving the tp2
 8 years ago '07        #137
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 INF4MOUS said:
at n*ggas on sprint with this bumass phone

do urself a favor and cop an iphone
Iphone<< Touch Pro 2
Touch Screen, No Keyboard <<<< Touch Screen w/ Keyboard
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #138
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
just got the tp2 brand new as a replacement (i know it's brand new cuz thats what i asked for and sprint/asurion spoil me) for my tp & i love it. only two things, camera has no flash, & only two tabs can open in opera...could open three on the tp, but this screen is bigger and the qwerty kb is hella txt friendly unlike the tp or mogul. i could go on & on. ef an iphone, take that & customize it u iphone losers
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #139
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$13,485 | Props total: 2831 2831
these b**ches keep fixing my phone :banghead:
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #140
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 darquecinnamon said:
just got the tp2 brand new as a replacement (i know it's brand new cuz thats what i asked for and sprint/asurion spoil me) for my tp & i love it. only two things, camera has no flash, & only two tabs can open in opera...could open three on the tp, but this screen is bigger and the qwerty kb is hella txt friendly unlike the tp or mogul. i could go on & on. ef an iphone, take that & customize it u iphone losers
Posted via Mobile Device
imma do the same with my tp
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy