Sprint Now Replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 1198 1198
What about that online link? I remember using link to replace my Mogul with the Touch Pro I have now..
 8 years ago '05        #102
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
Found it

Have ya'll tried this? Will it work the same way?
 8 years ago '05        #103
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
i used the link it told em to go to a store :(, but i got my mogul replaced when the screen cracked, they sent me a touch pro
 8 years ago '06        #104
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 darquecinnamon said:
i used the link it told em to go to a store :(, but i got my mogul replaced when the screen cracked, they sent me a touch pro
how long it took to come ? and how much u had to pay?
 8 years ago '04        #105
Dj KraZ 
space
space
$2,248 | Props total: 533 533
So if I bang up my Blackberry 8330, I can get a TP2?
 8 years ago '06        #106
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 6 6
 Dj KraZ said:
So if I bang up my Blackberry 8330, I can get a TP2?
It only works when you have a touch pro. It is getting harder and harder to do it seems but is still possible. Just depends on your location and particular situation.
 8 years ago '06        #107
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 bookerx3 said:
It only works when you have a touch pro. It is getting harder and harder to do it seems but is still possible. Just depends on your location and particular situation.
imma try next
 8 years ago '09        #108
MrPrez510 
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 87 87
I tried to swap my diamond for a hero after hearing someone else had done it but the local store only offered the instinct s30, instinct HD and a TP1. I took the instinct HD to use as a backup.
 8 years ago '06        #109
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 MrPrez510 said:
I tried to swap my diamond for a hero after hearing someone else had done it but the local store only offered the instinct s30, instinct HD and a TP1. I took the instinct HD to use as a backup.
how much they charged you?
 8 years ago '09        #110
MrPrez510 
space
space
 RalphLaurenJR said:
how much they charged you?
They didn't charge me anything. It's called an "advance exchange". It is for customers who have had repeat problems out of their current handset, you choose a "comparable" model from what Sprint calls a WEL list. The list is explained earlier in this thread and varies per model. But real talk, if you complain enough to the right people its no limit to what can happen with sprint. I am escalating my situation with tech support because my Diamond was a "smart phone" that had multi task capabilities and the model closest to my Diamond that's offered now is the HERO not the HD. I'll post an update if they let me swap the Instinct HD for the HERO on Monday. if not it's still good because the HD is a decent backup to my Pre so it's a win/win!
 8 years ago '06        #111
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 MrPrez510 said:
They didn't charge me anything. It's called an "advance exchange". It is for customers who have had repeat problems out of their current handset, you choose a "comparable" model from what Sprint calls a WEL list. The list is explained earlier in this thread and varies per model. But real talk, if you complain enough to the right people its no limit to what can happen with sprint. I am escalating my situation with tech support because my Diamond was a "smart phone" that had multi task capabilities and the model closest to my Diamond that's offered now is the HERO not the HD. I'll post an update if they let me swap the Instinct HD for the HERO on Monday. if not it's still good because the HD is a decent backup to my Pre so it's a win/win!
imma exchange my tp for a tp2
 8 years ago '09        #112
MrPrez510 
space
space
 RalphLaurenJR said:
imma exchange my tp for a tp2
Good luck.
 8 years ago '05        #113
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
well, i dropped my TP today and the volume button keeps falling off....

so i get online to Asurion, but it saved my old claim from when i made my first post in here claiming the phone was lost, i tried to start a new claim, site told me to call.......i tried to resume claim, site told me to call

so i call, go through the automation, get hung up on......call back, talk to a woman, she transfers, get hung up on........call back, talk to a woman, she transfers, talk to another woman, get hung up on........call back, talk to a woman, she transfers, talk to another woman, get told i have to wait on a 'affidavit' in the mail (3-5 days), mail it back (3-5 days), then wait 24 BUSINESS HOURS (3 days) for the claim to be processed........i asked why i can't just have the form faxed, she says their fax machine is broken

soooo, i went into the store again, talked to some guy i've never seen who greeted me as soon as i walked in (which is amazing for this store, since nobody else in the store even acknowledged me).....

i told him about my last time in the store, where i was there for almost an hour before someone spoke to me, then i told him about some problems my friend was having with his TP (and about the 12 other HTC phones dude has had) and he took the phone

soon as he grabbed it, the volume button fell off.......he asked what happened there, i told him my dog knocked it off the couch onto carpet, which is true, and then he went behind the computer......

i told him about the Asurion people hanging up so many times, and about my other claim (told him i had just left it at a friend's house), and about them telling me it'd take 9 days.........he said he wasn't even going to go through insurance since they 'wouldn't close out the claim once it was made'

once he got the s**t ordered, he told me since i had a TP i 'might get lucky' and they'd replace it with a TP2......

my Sprint rep told me today that it was 'the corporate directive to get people out of TP1s'

i'll find out Monday what they've done....

EDIT: just checked my e-mail and they said they're sending a TP1

i'ma just wait a few days, take it back and tell them it keeps freezing, then do the same thing with the other refurb until they try to get me out of it

Last edited by daliff89; 11-28-2009 at 07:06 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #114
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
n*gga u had me excited until i read EDIT!

guess I'll wait it out some more... my TP is getting really beatup and the outer casing is chipping away :(
 8 years ago '05        #115
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
anyone else had luck lately?
 8 years ago '06        #116
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 MrPrez510 said:
Good luck.
imma do the same exchange you did....
 8 years ago '05        #117
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 SupaMann said:
n*gga u had me excited until i read EDIT!

guess I'll wait it out some more... my TP is getting really beatup and the outer casing is chipping away :(
i'll disappoint you more then

they replaced my s**t, the second one was worse than the first

i got it yesterday, it locked up 3 times while i was trying to activate it

i went in to get ANOTHER one, they said my only choices were another TP, a Curve or a Snap........i even asked specifically if i could have a TP2, but no dice

so i ordered a third, got it today, it's more f**ked up than the first one too, but not as bad as the second one

my friend though, he was on his 4th TP, they told him that his choices were the TP, Curve, Snap, or Treo Pro and he took the Treo.....

i'm going to call CS tomorrow and see what they'll do for me

Last edited by daliff89; 12-04-2009 at 08:35 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #118
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
i went in cuz my keyboard stopped workin and it would constantly freeze....the lady told me if they couldnt repair it, that i would get a TP2(Touch Pro 2) and me, im like yes! tp2 here i come! b**ch come back and say we fixed your phone :banghead:

but i told her if the keyboard stop workin again that imma come back and throw this phone in her damn face lol

but if the keyboard stop workin TP2 is mine most def! so the swap is still out there
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #119
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
^not according to Sprint tech support as of 11am EST

WEL list for me was changed to include the Snap, Curve, Treo Pro, and Pre

i've got a Treo Pro coming now....
 12-06-2009, 12:50 AM         #120
UrbanLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WestbankThugBoy said:
YES!!!!!!!!! bout to intentionally f**k up this touch pro to get that TP2
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago