Sprint Now Replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 6 6
Hmm I dunno since you switched so recently. Are you having any issues with the phone that you can duplicate for a tech in-store?
 10-26-2009, 11:44 AM         #82
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've had no luck with this. Today I received my 7th refurbished Touch Pro. The only phones Sprint offered to me were the BB Curve, HTC Snap, or the Palm Treo Pro. I even mentioned I've seen the WEL list showing the Touch Pro2 as a replacement option but they won't acknowledge this or budge. Any advice from anyone who has been successful. I'm really getting frustrated here. I feel like Sprint doesn't give a s**t about their customers, hence the reason I'm out when my contract ends in 8 months.
 8 years ago '06        #83
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 bookerx3 said:
Hmm I dunno since you switched so recently. Are you having any issues with the phone that you can duplicate for a tech in-store?
it powers on and off by itself..
 8 years ago '06        #84
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 eNcrypTioN said:
I've had no luck with this. Today I received my 7th refurbished Touch Pro. The only phones Sprint offered to me were the BB Curve, HTC Snap, or the Palm Treo Pro. I even mentioned I've seen the WEL list showing the Touch Pro2 as a replacement option but they won't acknowledge this or budge. Any advice from anyone who has been successful. I'm really getting frustrated here. I feel like Sprint doesn't give a s**t about their customers, hence the reason I'm out when my contract ends in 8 months.
wow they some cheap bastards...
 8 years ago '06        #85
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
Well my Touch Pro story just got a bit more interesting... So as I said before I was one of the people who got my order in friday while they were briefly in stock. Decided to check the tracking of my package via UPS today and noticed it was in transit (great) but getting delivered to my OLD address (an address which I had sprint change numerous times before, but everytime they changed it the system would act as if it would not accept it... NOT GOOD!)

So I call Sprint pissed and let them know about their error and end up getting the run around. After speaking with several reps and supervisors, one happens to mention that they shipped out a TP instead of a TP2. I tell them that is an error and I was supposed to be shipped a TP2. They tell me that it is showing a TP and they can order me a TP2 tomorrow after they intercept the package that was shipped to the wrong address. Yet, I keep telling him that this will be very hard to do seeing how I had to wait 2 weeks for the phone to come in stock to begin with and him trying to order tomorrow will simply produce an OOS.

The rep then says that there are still other phones I can choose from but I let him know none of them meet my needs. He said well he cant check and see the status until he calls me back tomorrow and attempts to place the order. I just said whatever and call me tomorrow even though I know it will be OOS. He apologizes a few times for my inconvenience and then we end the call. That entire process took 57 minutes.

So I am PISSED now. Not only did they ship it to the wrong address but they lied to me when they told me I would receive a TP2. So tomorrow I am preparing for war with the Sprint rep because this is simply unacceptable. If a priority 5 replacement is not in my future (or atleast a priority 4 refurb like i was promised) the iPhone just may very well be.
 8 years ago '06        #86
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
 RalphLaurenJR said:
it powers on and off by itself..
You can give it a try. It will be hard to reproduce those issues for a rep in-store but those are faults that you should not have to deal with. The rep will probably hard reset it then if you are still unhappy offer you another TP or some of the other phones from the list. It seems that it takes a bit of work to get a TP2
 8 years ago '07        #87
ILayLowFoShow 1 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 7 7
I b**ched at them enough that They are sending me an HTC Hero (should be here tommorow)..and if I don't like that, then they will send me a touch pro 2....
 8 years ago '06        #88
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
 bookerx3 said:
Well my Touch Pro story just got a bit more interesting... So as I said before I was one of the people who got my order in friday while they were briefly in stock. Decided to check the tracking of my package via UPS today and noticed it was in transit (great) but getting delivered to my OLD address (an address which I had sprint change numerous times before, but everytime they changed it the system would act as if it would not accept it... NOT GOOD!)

So I call Sprint pissed and let them know about their error and end up getting the run around. After speaking with several reps and supervisors, one happens to mention that they shipped out a TP instead of a TP2. I tell them that is an error and I was supposed to be shipped a TP2. They tell me that it is showing a TP and they can order me a TP2 tomorrow after they intercept the package that was shipped to the wrong address. Yet, I keep telling him that this will be very hard to do seeing how I had to wait 2 weeks for the phone to come in stock to begin with and him trying to order tomorrow will simply produce an OOS.

The rep then says that there are still other phones I can choose from but I let him know none of them meet my needs. He said well he cant check and see the status until he calls me back tomorrow and attempts to place the order. I just said whatever and call me tomorrow even though I know it will be OOS. He apologizes a few times for my inconvenience and then we end the call. That entire process took 57 minutes.

So I am PISSED now. Not only did they ship it to the wrong address but they lied to me when they told me I would receive a TP2. So tomorrow I am preparing for war with the Sprint rep because this is simply unacceptable. If a priority 5 replacement is not in my future (or atleast a priority 4 refurb like i was promised) the iPhone just may very well be.
Ok now after a 3 and 1/2 hour run around from Sprint on the phone and talking to every major department and their supervisors, I decided to take it to a local store. After having them check it out for 45 min and explaining all my issues I had today and how upset I am, they put in a Priority 5 order and should be in the store in a few days!
 10-28-2009, 07:34 AM         #89
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my tp2 comes in today cant wait to unlock it n rom it
 8 years ago '06        #90
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
Just picked up my NIB TP2 form the store. As I was leaving I over heard the reps speaking to one another. He told the other rep that the WEL list and memo was leaked online and you did not even need multiple replacements to get the switch. So it is possible. I would recommend going to repair centers as opposed to calling support. That is how I had success.
 10-29-2009, 04:14 PM         #91
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you people have gotten so lucky... I've now had 8 touch pro's and been to two different repair centers and they all refuse to acknowledge the TP2 being on the WEL list. I ask for a manager and they don't budge either. I'm mean, come on 8 touch pro's and that's not enough reason to give me a TP2?!?!? WTF SPRINT!!! All they do is offer me the HTC Snap(no touch screen), BB Curve (again WTF, its not even winmo), and the Treo Pro (Old and crappy). Why is it that there not able to connect the dots here and give me a touch pro 2. I keep telling them don't offer me something that doesn't have a touch screen and run windows mobile because if it doesn't its not comparable to the TP!! Enough of my rant. f**k YOU SPRINT!!!
 8 years ago '06        #92
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
 eNcrypTioN said:
you people have gotten so lucky... I've now had 8 touch pro's and been to two different repair centers and they all refuse to acknowledge the TP2 being on the WEL list. I ask for a manager and they don't budge either. I'm mean, come on 8 touch pro's and that's not enough reason to give me a TP2?!?!? WTF SPRINT!!! All they do is offer me the HTC Snap(no touch screen), BB Curve (again WTF, its not even winmo), and the Treo Pro (Old and crappy). Why is it that there not able to connect the dots here and give me a touch pro 2. I keep telling them don't offer me something that doesn't have a touch screen and run windows mobile because if it doesn't its not comparable to the TP!! Enough of my rant. f**k YOU SPRINT!!!
Yea I guess it just depends on the store. I haven't even had multiple TP's, I was still on my first. It did have issues and I showed them to the tech and she offered me those phones you listed above. I told her basically they don't compare and I was promised a TP2 by a rep on the phone. She left and came back with an order sheet showing she ordered me a NIB TP2.

Only thing I can say is good luck and try another repair center because you are not doing anything different than what I did.
 8 years ago '05        #93
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,784 | Props total: 4726 4726
if you have a touch pro and theres nothing wrong with it, take a needle and repeadetly stab the restart button on the bottom of your touch pro.....after about 20 stabs your phone will either keep restarting on its on or ont turn on

the workers at the sprint store wont know how to fix it and will just order you a tp2
 8 years ago '06        #94
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
if you have a touch pro and theres nothing wrong with it, take a needle and repeadetly stab the restart button on the bottom of your touch pro.....after about 20 stabs your phone will either keep restarting on its on or ont turn on

the workers at the sprint store wont know how to fix it and will just order you a tp2
tight.. but what you gonna do for phone calls while you wait?
 8 years ago '05        #95
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,784 | Props total: 4726 4726
 RalphLaurenJR said:
tight.. but what you gonna do for phone calls while you wait?

oh my bad i figured most people have a backup phone.......for instance i have a 2 backup phones an on a900 and my old mogul, so when my touch pro is getting fixed i usually have my mogul working, and when i get my touch pro 2 i'll have 3 backup sprint phones
 8 years ago '04        #96
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1849 1849
i would trade my diamond in for anything
 10-30-2009, 12:51 AM         #97
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have a HTC Hero...phone is beast
 10-30-2009, 01:13 AM         #98
TheLegazY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok, so my HTC PRO been acting up for a while. It has a crack in the back (not even sure wtf happen) on the case. How can I order a new back and pull this trick
 8 years ago '06        #99
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
 TheLegazY said:
Ok, so my HTC PRO been acting up for a while. It has a crack in the back (not even sure wtf happen) on the case. How can I order a new back and pull this trick
Get on ebay and shop around for a new back. I think amazon may even have some cheap ones too. Once you get that taken care of, goto a repair store and tell them some issues you are having with the phone (i am sure they are probably some you can think of) or if you are really desperate to create an issue you can try that reset button jamming thing that was mentioned above. You just need to hope that the repair center you take it to is cool because from my experience it seems to be at the stores and manager's discretion if they will participate in swapping the TP for a TP2.

I went to 2 stores. The first was not having it and would not even replace my phone with another TP. The second ordered me a NIB TP2 without any problems.
 8 years ago '06        #100
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Calamity said:
i would trade my diamond in for anything
they would just send you a diamond 2,
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy