Sprint Now Replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
damedolla 
space
space
space
$811 | Props total: 0 0
 damedolla said:
So I go to the sprint store tonite, TP started actin up while I was at work..froze up on me and then reset itself..phone was working when I walked in. Gave it to the Tech to look at and 30 minutes later my phone is now broke. It wont power on past the Touch Pro screen with the red numbers on the bottom of the screen..They said all they could do was order me a replacement touch pro.The dude was acting like an a**hole and I really had a defective phone and they made it worse..WTF !!! I called Sprint and all they could do was give me a credit but couldnt upgrade me to the TP2..Guess I am gonna call and complain to the manager in the morning..
So the Sales Rep didnt order my replacement phone thursday llike he said he would. Went to the store today. We got into an argument about why he didnt order the phone. He said it wasnt his responsibility to check if the phone had been ordered and that he originally told me it would take 3-5 days..He told me I could pick my phone up friday when I originally brought it in for service. At this point I was pissed off and now I didnt care about getting a TP2, I just wanted a working phone. I asked to speak to the manager and they sent out the a.ssistant or whatever he was. All he said was im sorry and that another store had a touch pro I could go pick up for a replacement..Debating if I should call the district manager
 10-16-2009, 08:20 PM         #62
mstewana85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 damedolla said:
So the Sales Rep didnt order my replacement phone thursday llike he said he would. Went to the store today. We got into an argument about why he didnt order the phone. He said it wasnt his responsibility to check if the phone had been ordered and that he originally told me it would take 3-5 days..He told me I could pick my phone up friday when I originally brought it in for service. At this point I was pissed off and now I didnt care about getting a TP2, I just wanted a working phone. I asked to speak to the manager and they sent out the a.ssistant or whatever he was. All he said was im sorry and that another store had a touch pro I could go pick up for a replacement..Debating if I should call the district manager

that is sooo mess up, my homegirl use to work for sprint, call customer service and say you are going to cancel service, they will do about anything for you stay, that how I got the samsung Instinct s30...I proly would've b@tch slap him though...
 8 years ago '06        #63
GlynnJR 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 9 9
Man fukk it..iCalled *2 and found out iDont have a CL, but iWas on tha fone with tha young lady for about an hour and she said she can knock down tha price of the TP2 to $199. iDont know how or why, but she did...supposedly...iM going in Sunday to see if it actually worked...if not...Sprint has all my info in their comptuers and iM gonna fake cancel and den gett it for cheaper...iHope dis shyt works tho
 8 years ago '07        #64
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
I love this..every since 06 I been doin this..I aint paid full price for a phone since the ppc6700..had it a year,paid 50 when it was gone and got a mogul.then last year I paid 50 for a TP..sucks that ima have to pay 100 this year cuz insurance went up but its still a come up
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #65
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,340 | Props total: 1419 1419
 blackjewelz said:
I love this..every since 06 I been doin this..I aint paid full price for a phone since the ppc6700..had it a year,paid 50 when it was gone and got a mogul.then last year I paid 50 for a TP..sucks that ima have to pay 100 this year cuz insurance went up but its still a come up
Posted via Mobile Device
I feel you homie. I got a free touch pro and I guess whenever the touch pro 2's come back in stock I will get a free upgrade. Thats what sprint get from keeping new orleans @ 1g connections lol
 8 years ago '04        #66
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I actually havent paid for a phone since the Mogul.. paid 150 for the Mogul, got upgraded to the Touch Pro for free.. now got upgraded to the TP2.. been out of contract for awhile now.. But I may use that upgrade if the HD2 comes to Sprint
Posted via Mobile Device
 10-17-2009, 11:12 PM         #67
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quintan said:
that what i did sold it for 225 n went got the hero from best buy for 179 no mail n rebate
how long best buy sellin it for $180?
cause i can upgrade my phone now
 8 years ago '06        #68
quintan 
space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
since the day it came out they the only one with that deal
 8 years ago '06        #69
space
space
Mine coming in tomorrow

Last edited by Blockburner28; 10-22-2009 at 05:47 PM..
 10-22-2009, 11:34 AM         #70
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sprint just gave me my 6th refurbished Touch Pro. I tried to get the TP2 but they refused. They only would offer me a BB Curve, HTC Snap, or the Palm Treo Pro. THose of you who have gotten them to swap with a Touch Pro 2 are very lucky because I've been to 3 different stores here in Orlando.
 8 years ago '06        #71
space
space
 Blockburner28 said:
Mine coming in tomorrow
after thinking about what I done. I changed my mind i'm going to wait for my phone to really break before I try to get a touch pro 2.
 8 years ago '06        #72
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 6 6
Warehouse is replenished. I just got off the phone with Sprint and had mine ordered and will be here in 2-3 days.
 10-23-2009, 12:38 PM         #73
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ha it's already OOS again, I'm in no rush
 8 years ago '06        #74
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
 bookerx3 said:
Warehouse is replenished. I just got off the phone with Sprint and had mine ordered and will be here in 2-3 days.
I hate to say it but I think they are OOS again. Just got off the phone with a friend of mine who just tried to get his ordered and was told they are OOS. Ppl are saying the same things on other forums now. Apparently I was one of the few this morning that got an order put though.
 8 years ago '06        #75
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 Blockburner28 said:
after thinking about what I done. I changed my mind i'm going to wait for my phone to really break before I try to get a touch pro 2.
u got it yet?
 8 years ago '06        #76
space
space
 RalphLaurenJR said:
u got it yet?
nah man. I left it there.
 8 years ago '06        #77
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Blockburner28 said:
nah man. I left it there.
why?????????????????
 8 years ago '07        #78
Kashiff10 
space
space
$464 | Props total: 0 0
Quick question... Now if you go thru insurance, will you have to pay the $100 deductible to get the tp2? Or are they switching them for free? Because I believe I have software problems like my tp being super sluggish and keyboard cutting out ALL THE TIME.
 8 years ago '06        #79
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
 Kashiff10 said:
Quick question... Now if you go thru insurance, will you have to pay the $100 deductible to get the tp2? Or are they switching them for free? Because I believe I have software problems like my tp being super sluggish and keyboard cutting out ALL THE TIME.
If you go through insurance you will have to pay the $100. Some people were able to get the $100 waived but that was after excessive arguing from what I understand. They are switching them for free but you have to catch them when they are in stock. When they first started this about 2 weeks ago the warehouse went empty pretty quickly.

They did not replenish till last friday and they went OOS again by roughly noon. So you just either need to get lucky and catch them while in stock, see if a store can do a priority 5 replacement and get a NIB (new in box) order, or go through insurance and pay the $100.

I am not exactly sure on how to get a priority 5 replacement from store but I think it has to do with: how cool the store and the manager is, the number of tp you have had replaced in the past, and your level of anger with the company. The ones that were shipped friday which my order is in were priority 4 (refurbs) and are what most people are getting. Lucky ppl have been able to get the NIB ones though.
 8 years ago '06        #80
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 bookerx3 said:
If you go through insurance you will have to pay the $100. Some people were able to get the $100 waived but that was after excessive arguing from what I understand. They are switching them for free but you have to catch them when they are in stock. When they first started this about 2 weeks ago the warehouse went empty pretty quickly.

They did not replenish till last friday and they went OOS again by roughly noon. So you just either need to get lucky and catch them while in stock, see if a store can do a priority 5 replacement and get a NIB (new in box) order, or go through insurance and pay the $100.

I am not exactly sure on how to get a priority 5 replacement from store but I think it has to do with: how cool the store and the manager is, the number of tp you have had replaced in the past, and your level of anger with the company. The ones that were shipped friday which my order is in were priority 4 (refurbs) and are what most people are getting. Lucky ppl have been able to get the NIB ones though.
I justs swapped my phone from a diamond to a touch pro, like a day ago, can i still do this s**t? i had my diamond on my number since feb.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy