most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 Eckogreen said:
sounds to good to be true
i did it with my mogul and got my tp for $70. $50 deductable and $20 next day air. i just said i had water damage though.
 8 years ago '06        #42
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 6 6
Well as promised, the sprint customer service rep called me back today to update me on there warehouse status. I was told they still are out of stock for the tp2 and they will periodically check for me to see when they are back in stock, then order and call me when available.
 10-14-2009, 02:13 PM         #43
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yep, talked to my store today, no luck
 8 years ago '05        #44
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
just tried to swap my phone thru asurion and no luck. guess i have to go to the service center. but i am gonna wait until i know they have some tp2's in stock
 10-14-2009, 07:13 PM         #45
kernel610 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What if I have the $7/mo insurance? Can I just tell them I lost my phone? Or what if I drop my phone in water or break the screen? I should just pay the $50 deductible and get the TP2, right? I mean if they're not sending out TPs anymore, it should be a TP2. I just don't want to break my phone if its not going to happen. Just wanted to see what you guys though or if you tried this yet. I know the warehouse is out of them, but once they receive their next shipment.
 8 years ago '05        #46
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i tried this today, the people at a.ssurian told me all i could get was a TP

said they wouldn't even give me a new one, just a refurb, until i had problems with atleast 2 of them

went to the store, girl said she could give me a refurb TP and that was all

said if i had problems with 2 of the refurbs, they could switch me to another model

i asked what models, she asked what i was looking for, said i could choose Snap or 8330 because the TP2 was out of stock and that they'd all be refurbs too....

i asked about the Hero, she said no, i asked about the Tour, she said no
 8 years ago '04        #47
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
they wont give u a tp2 over the phone...i just got a replacement touch pro overnight, but there's nothing wrong with my phone, just had a couple scratches on it...i was actually gonna sell the replacement as an unused but damn prices dropped crazy for this phone online...any1 know the best way to defect my phone lol cuz i don't wanna get charged $100 if there is no sign of defect?
 8 years ago '05        #48
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
 kernel610 said:
What if I have the $7/mo insurance? Can I just tell them I lost my phone? Or what if I drop my phone in water or break the screen? I should just pay the $50 deductible and get the TP2, right? I mean if they're not sending out TPs anymore, it should be a TP2. I just don't want to break my phone if its not going to happen. Just wanted to see what you guys though or if you tried this yet. I know the warehouse is out of them, but once they receive their next shipment.
1. the deductible is 100 due the the fact of how many people did the same thing with the mogul to tp
2. you dont damage ur phone until u get the one u want
 8 years ago '04        #49
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Well I went into the Sprint Store last week.. my TP was not working correctly, my keyboard was pretty much shot and it would freeze in landscape mode all the time.. They did order me a TP2, I picked it up from the store yesterday.. have it in my hand right now.. But I must have the worst luck, today at work I left the phone in my desk and when I came back to my desk, picked up the phone and it would not power on.. took the battery out, nothing.. tried to soft reset... nothing, put it on the charger.. nothing.. The phone completely crapped out on me.. I took it back to the Sprint Store and they said they would have to order me a new one, which wont be here until Friday so I am without a phone for the next 2 days which sucks!! But I can confirm, they will switch your TP out... 3 friends of mine all did this, at the same Sprint Store.. 3 of us got the TP2 and 1 of us wanted the Blackberry Tour, so thats what she got... But I think alot of people are trying to do this because I seen like 4 more people at the Sprint Store today with Touch Pros.. I dunno what they were doing there but I can only a.ssume they were trying to get TP2s...
 8 years ago '04        #50
damedolla 
space
space
space
$811 | Props total: 0 0
So I go to the sprint store tonite, TP started actin up while I was at work..froze up on me and then reset itself..phone was working when I walked in. Gave it to the Tech to look at and 30 minutes later my phone is now broke. It wont power on past the Touch Pro screen with the red numbers on the bottom of the screen..They said all they could do was order me a replacement touch pro.The dude was acting like an a**hole and I really had a defective phone and they made it worse..WTF !!! I called Sprint and all they could do was give me a credit but couldnt upgrade me to the TP2..Guess I am gonna call and complain to the manager in the morning..
 10-14-2009, 11:51 PM         #51
ChaldeanPimp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 damedolla said:
So I go to the sprint store tonite, TP started actin up while I was at work..froze up on me and then reset itself..phone was working when I walked in. Gave it to the Tech to look at and 30 minutes later my phone is now broke. It wont power on past the Touch Pro screen with the red numbers on the bottom of the screen..They said all they could do was order me a replacement touch pro.The dude was acting like an a**hole and I really had a defective phone and they made it worse..WTF !!! I called Sprint and all they could do was give me a credit but couldnt upgrade me to the TP2..Guess I am gonna call and complain to the manager in the morning..
hes lying to you 100%. i just got the e-mail the other day- they have to upgrade your phone to the TP2/blackberry/hero if ur havin probs. ESPECIALLY if he f**ked it up even more than it already was. if its not cracked/water damaged, u dont pay a dime, as long as u got the service & repair plan. there isn't even an option for the TP currently. if he tells u that all u can get is a TP, then hes gonna swap u out with one of his own TPs, then when sprint sends him the TP2 hes gonna keep it, fir himself, guaranteed. dont let them play u, and if they try, ask for his SARs phone number, thats his service and repair district manager. then he'll really be f**ked.
 8 years ago '05        #52
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
^uhh

if yo go to a.ssurian's website, the only option you have is to get a Touch Pro, if you call a.ssurian, the only option you have to is get a Touch Pro

maybe i caught the store at a bad time as the girl did say 'the TP2s are out of stock' but i'd say it's going to be the same s**t.....

it's like when they were switching Moguls for TPs, they were giving people a choice until there was that huge rush on them, they went back to only giving Moguls until they ran out and HAD to give out TPs
 10-15-2009, 01:53 AM         #53
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChaldeanPimp said:
hes lying to you 100%. i just got the e-mail the other day- they have to upgrade your phone to the TP2/blackberry/hero if ur havin probs. ESPECIALLY if he f**ked it up even more than it already was. if its not cracked/water damaged, u dont pay a dime, as long as u got the service & repair plan. there isn't even an option for the TP currently. if he tells u that all u can get is a TP, then hes gonna swap u out with one of his own TPs, then when sprint sends him the TP2 hes gonna keep it, fir himself, guaranteed. dont let them play u, and if they try, ask for his SARs phone number, thats his service and repair district manager. then he'll really be f**ked.
your wrong man, they definately have an option to give you a regular tp, and they have a million refurbs waiting for those that accept them, if sprint feels you've honestly been d*cked over (no homo) too many times with your tp, then they give you the option of switching, it's not your god given right to get a tp2 just cause you have a tp1
 8 years ago '05        #54
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 1201 1201
:angry12: I hate getting refurbs, no matter how much they tell you its been inspected and works fine .............

you know what..nevermind.

I'm walking down there with a shotgun.
 8 years ago '04        #55
damedolla 
space
space
space
$811 | Props total: 0 0
 ChaldeanPimp said:
Thanx buddy, I called another store this morning and the guy was sorta helpful. He said he could replace my phone but the TP2 is out of stock..Time to call the store Manager and complain about the service I recieved especially walking in with a working phone and leaving with a broken one and see where that gets me..
 10-15-2009, 03:32 PM         #56
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they sendin me me a Touch Pro 1...boooooo this garbage
 8 years ago '05        #57
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
phone went crazy today at work, took it to the only service center in de and they sending me another tp. i wanted to fuss but since its my first replacement i really cant say much. i think one of the dudes on this site work at that store as a matter of fact. its cool though, my contract is up on sat. prolly will just get the palm pre in a few weeks and sell the tp on craigslist
 10-15-2009, 11:54 PM         #58
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trackmanxs said:
phone went crazy today at work, took it to the only service center in de and they sending me another tp. i wanted to fuss but since its my first replacement i really cant say much. i think one of the dudes on this site work at that store as a matter of fact. its cool though, my contract is up on sat. prolly will just get the palm pre in a few weeks and sell the tp on craigslist
thats what im bout to do sell this replacement im gettin in the mail
then gonna just buy the HTC Hero
 10-16-2009, 02:08 PM         #59
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
called today, the phone is still an option to order, some on other sites where claiming sprint took it right off the Wel list. But they are still completely outta stock at the moment.
 8 years ago '06        #60
quintan 
space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
 tj.iscool said:
thats what im bout to do sell this replacement im gettin in the mail
then gonna just buy the HTC Hero
that what i did sold it for 225 n went got the hero from best buy for 179 no mail n rebate
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy