MNF: New York Jets @ Miami Dolphins - 8:30 PM ET (ESPN)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #361
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

10-13-2009, 12:12 PM         #362
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:

[pic - click to view]

This man needs to stop getting stood up. It's annoying as f**k seeing him get that done to him everytime he comes off the edge. I heard Taylor left in the 4th quarter with the shoulder again what happened?
 10-13-2009, 01:01 PM         #363
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seeing the Wildcat last night showed me why the Dolphins looked so plain in the first few weeks. They've been looking to this week the whole season.
 8 years ago '04        #364
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 JNyiri77 said:
This man needs to stop getting stood up. It's annoying as f**k seeing him get that done to him everytime he comes off the edge. I heard Taylor left in the 4th quarter with the shoulder again what happened?
I hate admitting it, but I try to never lie as a fan - Porter and Taylor are getting absolutely nowhere on the outside as pass rushers. Cameron Wake destroyed Buffalo on the otuside last week.

Taylor has been more productive then Porter but even that isn't saying much. Taylor did hurt his shoulder but came back in the game later on. Patrick Cobbs suffered the worst injury of the game. Ricky Williams tweeked his ankle as well in the 4th qrt.

Joey Porter hasn't done anything at all this season. He draws an extra defender... so what because we don't blitz up the middle ever so the opposing team has nothing to worry about.

Miami's defense has so much work ahead of them and I'm still not impressed with our pass rush. At least we stop the run well
 10-13-2009, 02:27 PM         #365
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
I hate admitting it, but I try to never lie as a fan - Porter and Taylor are getting absolutely nowhere on the outside as pass rushers. Cameron Wake destroyed Buffalo on the otuside last week.

Taylor has been more productive then Porter but even that isn't saying much. Taylor did hurt his shoulder but came back in the game later on. Patrick Cobbs suffered the worst injury of the game. Ricky Williams tweeked his ankle as well in the 4th qrt.

Joey Porter hasn't done anything at all this season. He draws an extra defender... so what because we don't blitz up the middle ever so the opposing team has nothing to worry about.

Miami's defense has so much work ahead of them and I'm still not impressed with our pass rush. At least we stop the run well
I'm also tired of the worst safeties in the league and having to depend on them to at least be in position. We need to trade - Will Allen, Gibril Wilson and Yeremiah bell and our first round pick for a top pick this year in hopes of getting a top tier safety. A Rookie Berry or Mays could NOT be worse than what we have this year. TE's have exposed us all year so they got lucky Keller wasn't used as much last night.
 10-14-2009, 05:29 AM         #366
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes we need to get wake more involved. had a great game then porter comes back so he doesnt play? cmon man. i mean i saw him in there a few times but give the man some minutes!
 8 years ago '04        #367
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2933 2933
 madness said:
3-0-5
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments