Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1335 1335
......yes....please win LSU...An LSU win will workout perfectly as planned for us....
 8 years ago '07        #22
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
lsu knocks off florida
auburn knocks off lsu
bama stays undefeated until the iron bowl
auburn knocks off bama
instant bcs national championship game
 10-09-2009, 10:52 PM         #23
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhj26 said:
lsu knocks off florida
auburn knocks off lsu
bama stays undefeated until the iron bowl
auburn knocks off bama

instant bcs national championship game

Post full of fail...
 8 years ago '04        #24
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,322 | Props total: 8372 8372
Auburn who.........
 10-09-2009, 11:10 PM         #25
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #26
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Javon23 said:
Auburn who.........
Exactly...fukk Auburn.
 8 years ago '07        #27
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
uuuhhh...

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #28
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
in the swamp:

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #29
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #30
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 Javon23 said:
you don't recover from a concussion after only 2 weeks
f**k what cha heard
Glad to know you're an expert neurologist. You know more than the group of neurologists and doctors that have been following Tebow and administering tests on him for two weeks straight now. No one is putting Tebow in there without full doctor's approval, which would mean Tebow is 100% back to normal. Meyer loves Tebow like a son, he's not gonna throw him out there if he's not ready.

Tebow took 100% of the snaps with the first team in practice on Thursday. If that doesn't tell you that he's starting, then you're an idiot. Meyer's just keeping it under wraps to confuse LSU, like Belichick does. I think you'll see the Gators look 100% and play to their potential for the first time this season and dismantle LSU. Jefferson is in for a long night.
 8 years ago '07        #31
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,767 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Aftashok said:
im not gon get c*cky and talk a lotta s**t, cuz people have BEEN high on Brantley, and he could possibly improve the Gators' passing game, which adds a whole new dimension to their offense actually, cuz noone's really been afraid of the Gators through the air this season.... and that defense ain't losing anybody, so that's not gonna be any different...

i feel very optimistic though, i'll admit, cuz LSU is a very strong team at home, ESPECIALLY in those late games.....

SIDENOTE: i saw Tebow's number posted a few places again, and even circulated through forwarded txts that i've received a few of....
Brantley is BETTER than Tebow IMO as in better TRUE quaterback... Tebow is just a better leader... Brantley won't endlessly hop around in n*ggas faces if they play bad. Anyway, I don't know who will win but the odds are in LSUs favor. I just hope its a good game.

Last edited by TH35; 10-10-2009 at 01:35 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #32
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,336 | Props total: 1413 1413
I don't see LSU winning the national title this year, but I hope they can end Tebow perfect season
 8 years ago '08        #33
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11613 11613
 Javon23 said:
Tebow is not playing
LSU got this Owwwwwwwwwwwww!
Florida is Ova.........
You just had to pick LSU didnt you

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #34
Kognito 
space
space
$660 | Props total: 6 6
Geaux Tigers......
 8 years ago '07        #35
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Bedlam said:
Glad to know you're an expert neurologist. You know more than the group of neurologists and doctors that have been following Tebow and administering tests on him for two weeks straight now. No one is putting Tebow in there without full doctor's approval, which would mean Tebow is 100% back to normal. Meyer loves Tebow like a son, he's not gonna throw him out there if he's not ready.

Tebow took 100% of the snaps with the first team in practice on Thursday. If that doesn't tell you that he's starting, then you're an idiot. Meyer's just keeping it under wraps to confuse LSU, like Belichick does. I think you'll see the Gators look 100% and play to their potential for the first time this season and dismantle LSU. Jefferson is in for a long night.
That s**t is dumb Stoops does that dumb s**t too. I mean if you really think about it they should be ready no matter who takes snaps. They would rather play against Tebow regardless.
 8 years ago '06        #36
Bedlam 
space
space
 Main Event said:
You just had to pick LSU didnt you

[pic - click to view]

Gameday is reporting that Tebow has passed all medical tests and will play. My sources don't lie

Gators - 38
LSU - 10
 8 years ago '07        #37
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Bedlam said:

Gameday is reporting that Tebow has passed all medical tests and will play. My sources don't lie

Gators - 38
LSU - 10
I mean I know teams are different but I dont see them beating them by more than what they beat Tennessee by. I think it will be closer. I don't think the pressure will be on JJ I think they will rely more on Scott, Williams, and Holliday.

Last edited by TH35; 10-10-2009 at 10:15 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #38
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,322 | Props total: 8372 8372
 Bedlam said:

lol at you falling for the media hype
 8 years ago '06        #39
Bedlam 
space
space
 thehogue... said:
I mean I know teams are different but I dont see them beating them by more than what they beat Tennessee by. I think it will be closer. I don't think the pressure will be on JJ I think they will rely more on Scott, Williams, and Holliday.
You can't compare those games, it's nothing alike. There isn't this ridiculous hype where Florida is supposed to win by 50. In fact, most experts are picking LSU. Also, Florida isn't suffering the flu and Spikes and Deonte Thompson aren't injured for this game. Trust me, this game is looking much much better for Florida than the Tennessee game, I was expecting a let down on that game. Also, LSU's run game has been a.ss, they're gonna get it going against Florida? I'm just really confident in the Gators this game.
 8 years ago '06        #40
Bedlam 
space
space
Corso + Javon picking LSU = this game will be a blowout for Florida.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy