Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #221
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8452 8452
 BxCastro said:
My n*gga why wud u toss it out of bounds on 4th down...u explain that for me...if they not blockin n n*ggaz is covered down field wtf he pose to do
Posted via Mobile Device
how long did he hold the ball on that play.
with the game on the line at least throw the ball up. do something
he been getting sacked all game and its because of him. the O-Line was aight
 10-10-2009, 10:42 PM         #222
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
You know wat fam...I notice they didn't change the playcalling when they brought Brantley in...they were still fukkin runnin dives up da middle...we got athletes use em
Posted via Mobile Device
i still don't know why they keep running, i mean i know they have the number 1 rushing in the nation, but when it's not working, it's not working and when it's not that mean they stacking the box...throw the damn ball, i notice they offense run so nice when they throw the ball

but on the real that drop Hernandez had on the goal line didn't help either, i think we was ready to blow this game open
 10-10-2009, 10:44 PM         #223
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
i haven't felt this way since i watched "kobe doing work"
what a waste of time
yea, but u seen him doing work, if you watched u should be a better player because of it..do u play ball?
 8 years ago '04        #224
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
yea, but u seen him doing work, if you watched u should be a better player because of it..do u play ball?
sure do
rather sit court side and see everybody doing work
 10-10-2009, 11:12 PM         #225
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
sure do
rather sit court side and see everybody doing work
lol, then watching Kobe Doin Work can make you and Lebron better
 8 years ago '04        #226
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
lol, then watching Kobe Doin Work can make you and Lebron better
should be Phil Jackson doing work
without the triangle = no rings
 8 years ago '06        #227
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
Dan Mullen >>> Urban Meyer.

I dont even know what else to say about this embarrassment of an offense, I'm not hyping this s**t up again this year.

Also, Percy Harvin made Tim Tebow. Percy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

at this s**tty excuse for an offense. Addazio and Meyer come with a play book that's 3 pages long.

I'll hype up our defense for days, they're better than everyone, but f**k this offense bulls**t. A certified retard can call a better game, hell I'd rather see Zook calling the offense right now.
 10-10-2009, 11:27 PM         #228
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
should be Phil Jackson doing work
without the triangle = no rings
lol, Kobe would put up numbers with you as a coach, Kobe's role players are the one that needs the triangle, that whole offense runs thru him and he set them up nice...FOUR
 10-10-2009, 11:29 PM         #229
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedlam said:

I dont even know what else to say about this embarrassment of an offense, I'm not hyping this s**t up again this year.

at this s**tty excuse for an offense. Addazio and Meyer come with a play book that's 3 pages long.

I'll hype up our defense for days, they're better than everyone, but f**k this offense bulls**t. A certified retard can call a better game, hell I'd rather see Zook calling the offense right now.
no they should have opened up the playbook a little more for him, i wouldn't say Percy made Tebow..Tebow handled his business against Bama last season w/o him, it's just they need to let him throw more
 8 years ago '04        #230
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
lol, Kobe would put up numbers with you as a coach, Kobe's role players are the one that needs the triangle, that whole offense runs thru him and he set them up nice...FOUR
so you saying kobe dont need high screens to free him up
 10-10-2009, 11:45 PM         #231
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
so you saying kobe dont need high screens to free him up
you f**king crazy?? Kobe is one of the few players that doesn't use the screen because it gets him trapped in double teams too much...he uses it, but not as much as Wade and Lebron
 8 years ago '06        #232
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 braided_uppimp said:
no they should have opened up the playbook a little more for him, i wouldn't say Percy made Tebow..Tebow handled his business against Bama last season w/o him, it's just they need to let him throw more
Yeah, the real problem is really the offensive coordinating. Missing Percy and Murphy is a big deal, and I'd say that accounts for a decent amount of lost production, but a ton of it goes on the coordinating. Going from 51 points last year to 13 this year is a joke.

Here's what I think about the situation. Meyer is a big 10, super conservative, grind out wins any way kind of dude. But he's had Mullen with him at every step of the way to counter Meyer's conservative bulls**t with some creative play-calling and a more aggressive offense. Mullen was man enough to run what he wanted and tell Urban to go f**k off, and that's why we ran trains on everyone last year. If it was up to Meyer, we'd go into an ultra conservative, dive-only offense whenever we got a 10 point lead, because he thinks he's so smart with his "we're just gonna win the game" strategy.

But now Mullen is having pretty good offensive success at MSU, and now we got this chump Steve Addazio. It's so painfully obvious that Addazio is a puppet for Urban Meyer. He's basically just running whatever conservative bulls**t that Meyer wants him to run. As long as our defense is as good as it is out there, we're never gonna see the offense play like last year. Of course it's much harder without Percy Harvin in there, but like you said, and I've been saying this too, Look at the Bama game from last year. We threw the ball all over the place on a great Bama defense. Tebow had 30+ passing attempts. Why can't we do that this year???? It's this pus*y a.ss Meyer/Addazio bulls**t. I really miss Mullen.
 10-10-2009, 11:58 PM         #233
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedlam said:
Yeah, the real problem is really the offensive coordinating. Missing Percy and Murphy is a big deal, and I'd say that accounts for a decent amount of lost production, but a ton of it goes on the coordinating. Going from 51 points last year to 13 this year is a joke.

Here's what I think about the situation. Meyer is a big 10, super conservative, grind out wins any way kind of dude. But he's had Mullen with him at every step of the way to counter Meyer's conservative bulls**t with some creative play-calling and a more aggressive offense. Mullen was man enough to run what he wanted and tell Urban to go f**k off, and that's why we ran trains on everyone last year. If it was up to Meyer, we'd go into an ultra conservative, dive-only offense whenever we got a 10 point lead, because he thinks he's so smart with his "we're just gonna win the game" strategy.

But now Mullen is having pretty good offensive success at MSU, and now we got this chump Steve Addazio. It's so painfully obvious that Addazio is a puppet for Urban Meyer. He's basically just running whatever conservative bulls**t that Meyer wants him to run. As long as our defense is as good as it is out there, we're never gonna see the offense play like last year. Of course it's much harder without Percy Harvin in there, but like you said, and I've been saying this too, Look at the Bama game from last year. We threw the ball all over the place on a great Bama defense. Tebow had 30+ passing attempts. Why can't we do that this year???? It's this pus*y a.ss Meyer/Addazio bulls**t. I really miss Mullen.
i was basically fussing at the TV when they kept running the ball, but Gators going be ok...i think as the season goes, Florida will get it going again
 8 years ago '04        #234
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
javon plz dont ever pick the saints to win a game
 8 years ago '05        #235
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
 diamond diva said:
javon plz dont ever pick the saints to win a game
at your avy...
 8 years ago '06        #236
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 8 years ago '04        #237
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Bedlam said:

You are a cool gate. You are actually factual about what you're saying.

I been saying this all alone, that offense needs Percy harvin and murphy. Debose could have probably filled those gaps but still.....

That offensive playcalling is as trash as I've seen from you guys. I swear uf ran at most 5 plays

The defense is lights out but no way uf beats alabama with the way they playing on offense right now.
 8 years ago '06        #238
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
We were trying to protect Tebow, and still learning how to play w/o Harvin and Murphy, the rushing offense is great but we need to air it out more
 8 years ago '04        #239
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
you f**king crazy?? Kobe is one of the few players that doesn't use the screen because it gets him trapped in double teams too much...he uses it, but not as much as Wade and Lebron
son put the crack pipe down. kobe uses screens 70% of the time
Gasol
 8 years ago '04        #240
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 DMT said:
at your avy...
nerds and xrated go hard!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
114 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago