most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-09-2009, 03:39 PM         #141
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
b/c yall wouldnt have s**t to say if bill clinton or someone else won it..
I sure as hell would have, wasn't nothing "peaceful" about Clinton's foreign policy either.......
 8 years ago '09        #142
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Maroon_Tiger said:
how the hell do you know?

ive already bashed gore's winning it in this thread several times.

8 years ago '09        #143
space
space
i just read this:

a guy who obama beat out for the prize:

Greg Mortenson, nominated for the prize by several members of Congress, who the bookies gave 20-to-1 odds of winning. Son of a missionary, a former army Medic and mountaineer, he has made it his life mission to build schools for girls in places where opium dealers and tribal warlords k!ll people for trying. His Central Asia Institute has built more than 130 schools in Afghanistan and Pakistan - a mission which has, along the way, inspired millions of people to view the protection and education of girls as a key to peace and prosperity and progress.

"His work has not been without difficulty. In 1996, he survived an eight day armed kidnapping in the Northwest Frontier Province NWFP tribal areas of Pakistan, escaped a 2003 firef!ght with
feuding Afghan warlords by hiding for eight hours under putrid animal hides in a truck going to a leather-tanning factory. He has overcome two fatwehs from enraged Islamic mullahs, endured
CIA investigations, and also received hate mail and death threats from fellow Americans after 9/11, for helping Muslim children with education.

Mortenson is a living hero to rural communities of Afghanistan and Pakistan, where he has gained the trust of Islamic leaders, military commanders, government officials and tribal chiefs from his tireless effort to champion education, especially for girls".

Last edited by Ricky Towel; 10-09-2009 at 03:48 PM..
 10-09-2009, 03:50 PM         #144
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's be real....Obama...just like other presidents, won it because of his celebrity

not to say that as a politician he's attempting to change the system...but there are better candidates that deserved not only the award, but the monetary reward as well
 10-09-2009, 03:57 PM         #145
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PabloDiablo said:
i just read this:

a guy who obama beat out for the prize:

Greg Mortenson, nominated for the prize by several members of Congress, who the bookies gave 20-to-1 odds of winning. Son of a missionary, a former army Medic and mountaineer, he has made it his life mission to build schools for girls in places where opium dealers and tribal warlords k!ll people for trying. His Central Asia Institute has built more than 130 schools in Afghanistan and Pakistan - a mission which has, along the way, inspired millions of people to view the protection and education of girls as a key to peace and prosperity and progress.
And as wonderful and great as that man's work has been... And as worthy of recognition.

The hard reality is that Barack Obama can do more for Peace in the world by just making a phone call and putting together a meeting.
 8 years ago '04        #146
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,293 | Props total: 11212 11212
oj da juiceman got one too.
 10-09-2009, 04:44 PM         #147
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GaryIn'75 said:
stay mad a the guy who started the fake a.ss war......
He planted the seed, but now who's out there every day with the garden hose?
 8 years ago '09        #148
space
space
some more people who were up for the award that obama beat out

Sima Samar - Afghan human rights activist. She currently leads the Afghanistan Independent Human Rights Commission and serves as the U.N. special envoy to Darfur.

Wei Jingsheng, who spent 17 years in Chinese prisons for urging reforms of China's communist system

Hu Jia - Chinese Human Rights Activist who is imprisoned for campaigning for human rights in the PRC

Prince Ghazi bin Muhammad, a philosophy professor in Jordan who risks his life by advocating interfaith dialogue between Jews and Muslims.
 10-09-2009, 05:13 PM         #149
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:
He planted the seed, but now who's out there every day with the garden hose?
And then when Obama ends the wars, it will be, "Obama has surrendered to our enemiez!! HE is a Traitor!!!"

Anything he does he will be criticized for it, he can never please everyone. I've never seen so much bitterness towards a successful person than I have seen for Obama. Do I agree with all his policies, definitely not, but there's a difference between disagreeing with his policies and out right antagonism of the man. I guess so many people live such s**tty lives that they need to project their anger towards someone, and Obama is the perfect target.
 8 years ago '09        #150
space
space
 PetedaSmete said:
And then when Obama ends the wars, it will be, "Obama has surrendered to our enemiez!! HE is a Traitor!!!"

Anything he does he will be criticized for it, he can never please everyone. I've never seen so much bitterness towards a successful person than I have seen for Obama. Do I agree with all his policies, definitely not, but there's a difference between disagreeing with his policies and out right antagonism of the man. I guess so many people live such s**tty lives that they need to project their anger towards someone, and Obama is the perfect target.
simply questioning whether hes done enough to deserve a nobel peace prize isnt projecting anger towards anyone, except maybe the nobel prize committee.
 10-09-2009, 05:42 PM         #151
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PetedaSmete said:

Oh no my friend, don't group me in with the haters, that's not my place.
I'm simply saying if Obama is going to change he needs to start breaking away from yesterday's politics.

And you're saying I'd be mad if he ended the war? If Obama would end the war, I'd be happy, I've got family out there man, I'm not for that. I'm not trying to read an unfortunate letter.

From my point of view, Obama is bending to the bankers. He promised us he would do things, but he hasn't delivered. I'm not marching in the streets or calling for his a.ssassination, I'm just questioning.
 8 years ago '09        #152
space
space
 GhostDigga said:
Oh no my friend, don't group me in with the haters, that's not my place.
I'm simply saying if Obama is going to change he needs to start breaking away from yesterday's politics.

And you're saying I'd be mad if he ended the war? If Obama would end the war, I'd be happy, I've got family out there man, I'm not for that. I'm not trying to read an unfortunate letter.

From my point of view, Obama is bending to the bankers. He promised us he would do things, but he hasn't delivered. I'm not marching in the streets or calling for his a.ssassination, I'm just questioning.
you forgot, this is boxden, where anything but blind faith in obama, and questioning anything makes you a hater.
 8 years ago '04        #153
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 Maroon_Tiger said:

Clinton's sanctions on Iraq resulted in the death of thousands of Iraqi children.
 8 years ago '04        #154
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
 PabloDiablo said:
simply questioning whether hes done enough to deserve a nobel peace prize isnt projecting anger towards anyone, except maybe the nobel prize committee.
Remember Ric,

You and me haven't had the task to try and make peace, therefore we need to sit down, shut up and know our roles. How dare us question the prize committee.
 8 years ago '04        #155
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
 Illstreet said:
You sound like a complete idiot right now...

And your comparisons are so off base as to what we are talking about right now(a committee a.ssigned to give out AN AWARD), that your reaching is just blatant and sad.
What reaching? You said since we've never had the task to try and make peace, that we weren't in position to discuss this.

My analogies make perfect sense......if you're not a complete moron and/or a blind Obama supporter.
 8 years ago '06        #156
Dapper Don 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
 Maroon_Tiger said:
yall have no idea how hard obama works... or the places he goes
You prob would since you've been grafted to his nuts.
 8 years ago '06        #157
Dapper Don 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
Chanel x*xxxx
U sound ignorant! Funny how an INTERNATIONAL GROUP can see our President obstacles yet still see his potential but DUMB a.ss AMERICANS such as your self cant and u live in the USA!ANOTHER MONORITY brainwashed!!!!! Get it together and please know facts b4 u continue to make dumb a.ss comments! Know what Nobel Peace Prize means and stands for and what our President stands for b4 u make a ignprant comment such as that!
22 minutes ago · Delete
This status update was just left on my Facebook page in response to my comment about the NPP being given out for no reason. Prime example of another "brainwashed" black individual in this nation defending someone who they feel so close to but can't even pronounce his VP's last name, if they even know it.
 8 years ago '05        #158
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 2209 2209
I dont understand why Obama won this award at all and im sure the same thing has been said over 50 times in this discussion. Obama aint do s**t but talk and sign papers and they gave him the peace prize? get the f**k outta here. That award dont mean nothing anymore.
 10-09-2009, 11:29 PM         #159
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
congrats to him, how can anybody hate on someone for a award. he didnt ask for it but at the same time i think it was to early for him to get it. but hey its just award, he dont have a choice. he probably dont want it, because he know the hate will come even harder. its the classic example of the gift and curse

Last edited by DrX; 10-09-2009 at 11:33 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy