most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 Adamsville said:
Even if I thought Pres. Obama didnt deserve this award... I just cant put my self on the side with these right wing nuts saying "this was just an affirmative action quota"... this s**t is crazy
in order for it to be an affirmative action award wouldnt he have had to have been the first black man to win it

at the end of the day he will go there accept the award and give away the prize money to some charity which conservatives will b**ch about whatever charity he gives the money

at the end of the day its meaningless most people cant even name who won the peace prize last year
 8 years ago '05        #62
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 JeeQ said:
Just checking out Faux News is jokes. We have to be the only country who gets angry and upset when someone wins a PEACE prize. Calling it an affirmative-action award, they can't give Obama credit for s**t.

To those wondering "why did he get it?", in his short time in office Obama has already met with more world leaders then Bush did in eight years. Not only that, he met with the leaders of hostile countries that American presidents have never met with on a personal level. Who else has done that? Bush was afraid to even set foot in a Middle Eastern country much less meet with it's leaders. Then he would also skip the world meetings as well. While on the other hand Obama is willing to meet and talk with even the leaders of the Taliban in order to bring about peace and understanding. Have you noticed we haven't been flooded with terror alerts since Obama came in office? How about those red/orange/yellow terror levels? What about video threats? If you didn't notice the way the world has viewed the US in the last few years has been in an extremely negative light. Thanks to Obama we're finally starting to regain some favor with the world which is something we're going to desperately need as the economy is in shambles and we'll need to rely on our allies to repair ourselves.
/thread
 8 years ago '09        #63
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 JeeQ said:
Just checking out Faux News is jokes. We have to be the only country who gets angry and upset when someone wins a PEACE prize. Calling it an affirmative-action award, they can't give Obama credit for s**t.

To those wondering "why did he get it?", in his short time in office Obama has already met with more world leaders then Bush did in eight years. Not only that, he met with the leaders of hostile countries that American presidents have never met with on a personal level. Who else has done that? Bush was afraid to even set foot in a Middle Eastern country much less meet with it's leaders. Then he would also skip the world meetings as well. While on the other hand Obama is willing to meet and talk with even the leaders of the Taliban in order to bring about peace and understanding. Have you noticed we haven't been flooded with terror alerts since Obama came in office? How about those red/orange/yellow terror levels? What about video threats? If you didn't notice the way the world has viewed the US in the last few years has been in an extremely negative light. Thanks to Obama we're finally starting to regain some favor with the world which is something we're going to desperately need as the economy is in shambles and we'll need to rely on our allies to repair ourselves.

but when you compare that to the sort of s**t people used to get the prize for its ridiculous.
 10-09-2009, 12:29 PM         #64
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Congratulations to Mr. Obama...

A lotta of hate for him at every corner... The Black folks are mad at him because he's not radical enough and he isn't all for the black agenda... The White Folks are mad at him because he's too liberal and he's doing too much for the people with nothing...

Yall really should get together and find a common view, and print up some t-shirts and s**t.

Mr. Obama has created a new view of America and it's possiblities all thought out the globe. He has already regained some of the respect that many believed we could never regain in the global community after Bush. People are talking, who probably swore they'd never speak again. That's why he got the award.

Let that man's d*ck breathe. f**k.
 8 years ago '07        #65
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
he hasn't done s**t to deserve this.

when he pulls out of iraq
end this f**kery looking for a dead bin laden
strengthen relations in the middle east
find some ground with NK
shut down gitmo as promised

then he would be deserving.
 8 years ago '09        #66
space
space
"To be honest, I do not feel that I deserve to be in the company of so many of the transformative figures who've been honored by this prize," Obama said in brief remarks at the White House. "I do not view it as a recognition of my own accomplishments but rather as an affirmation of American leadership on behalf of aspirations held by people in all nations."

even obama realizes and admits it.

is obama an obama-hater too?
 10-09-2009, 12:37 PM         #67
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PabloDiablo said:
even obama realizes and admits it.

is obama an obama-hater too?
When has Obama ever been like "Oh yeah, I desearve that. Gimme that. No one doing it like me"...

How many people who have won this award get up and say "Yeah, I desearved this". He's being humble, because being anything else after being given such an honor is a scumbag move.

It's an extremely humbling award to win. Imagine you woke up and found out you won that... What would you say?
 8 years ago '09        #68
space
space
 Illstreet said:

A lotta of hate for him at every corner... The Black folks are mad at him because he's not radical enough and he isn't all for the black agenda... The White Folks are mad at him because he's too liberal and he's doing too much for the people with nothing...

Yall really should get together and find a common view, and print up some t-shirts and s**t.

Mr. Obama has created a new view of America and it's possiblities all thought out the globe. He has already regained some of the respect that many believed we could never regain in the global community after Bush. People are talking, who probably swore they'd never speak again. That's why he got the award.

man, questioning whether hes done enough to deserve this prize doesnt mean we arent letting his d*ck breathe,

right when he got elected and the whole my president is black thing was huge i had this shirt made:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #69
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
seriously though what has he done to deserve this? or was the field just that weak this year? and affirmitive action quota? wow righties reachin heavy with that
 8 years ago '09        #70
space
space
 Illstreet said:
When has Obama ever been like "Oh yeah, I desearve that. Gimme that. No one doing it like me"...

How many people who have won this award get up and say "Yeah, I desearved this". He's being humble, because being anything else after being given such an honor is a scumbag move.

It's an extremely humbling award to win. Imagine you woke up and found out you won that... What would you say?

but hes speaking the truth, his choice of words is telling, hes acknowledging that what hes done so far doesnt garner receiving the prize, stating that its more like a "call to action" for what he could do in the future, which isnt how the prize is supposed to be given out.
 10-09-2009, 12:39 PM         #71
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PabloDiablo said:
man, questioning whether hes done enough to deserve this prize doesnt mean we arent letting his d*ck breathe,

right when he got elected and the whole my president is black thing was huge i had this shirt made:

[pic - click to view]

What are you trying to tell me?...

That when the man was elected you already had your mind made up that you didn't like him?

How is this making your point?
 8 years ago '05        #72
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 PabloDiablo said:
but hes speaking the truth, his choice of words is telling, hes acknowledging that what hes done so far doesnt garner receiving the prize, stating that its more like a "call to action" for what he could do in the future, which isnt how the prize is supposed to be given out.
exactly...maybe is half the s**t he plans goes thru then u could give it to him then...but not all of proposed plans n s**t...
 8 years ago '09        #73
space
space
 Illstreet said:
What are you trying to tell me?...

That when the man was elected you already had your mind made up that you didn't like him?

How is this making your point?

i wasnt making a point on this one, you said about making tshirts and it reminded me about that tshirt i made that i thought was kinda funny.

8 years ago '05        #74
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Affrinative action is laughable since plenty of blacks have won before..

This award has become a joke with some of the past winners tho so not sure y such outrage...also haven't heard who was more deserving and why...

When I think of what the award really means I don't agree that obama should win it...but based off what it has become I'm not suprised...
Posted via Mobile Device
the field must have been weak
 10-09-2009, 12:45 PM         #75
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PabloDiablo said:
Fam, I've been doing a lot of reading about Martin Luther King lately...

Do you know what he had accomplished at the time he won the award?

Most of the progress we look back at now, and say wow, the country changed, didn't come until later because of the ripples in the water based on his actions...

When King won the award, the country was still in upheaval, and was in comparably bad shape as the global community right now.

Kids were getting k!lled for registering voters... The country was an extremely f**ked up place when King won the Nobel Peace Prize.

But there was progess being shown... People were talking about things that had never talked about before. People were joining arms that never had before.
 8 years ago '04        #76
space
space
 Illstreet said:

the common view is people like to complain about everything

one of the things i respect about bush is that he never outwardly showed he cared what the f**k anyone said about him

obama and liberals in general are to damn nice he needs to go either one of two ways the bill clinton way and make sure he always has a high approval rating or the bush way of 51
percent because this constant apologizing is counter productive
 8 years ago '06        #77
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Gattsau said:
Ok you inbred hick..ud rather try to look like a man f!ght a war that u can't win and just see your entire race wiped out? That would make u feel good? I rather take my lumps if its gonna get results...

And ur takin it to far ur actin like mlk was watching people get r*ped in front of him and did nothing..

What he did worked but if you rather live in a sergated country just so u can feel better about being a "man"

Public schools failed u...
Posted via Mobile Device
My entire race isnt just in America now is it? MLK watched people he asked to come protest with him get hosed down and attacked by dogs and didnt do s**t but say keep marching. And no I wouldnt rather "look" like a man, I'd rather be a man and protect my life and the the lives of my family.

n*gga trying to tell me about s**t I actually studied while he was reading those bulls**t history books in school, and you cant even spell segregated and still cant type a complete sentence. b**ch private school cant even help you.

MosDefinition said:
listen dumbass i was trying to be polite before but your a moron who doesnt know history so i cant even have a discussion with you if you dont know that malcolm ithe year after he left the nation and came back from Mecca said that method wouldnt work

no person with any type of knowledge about history even in hindsight would say that a violent method would have worked Martins method worked
You keep putting words in my mouth. Didnt I say stop that s**t bra? Did I say Malcom X thought that a violent method would work? You're responding to s**t I never said but calling me the dumbass, b**ch get right. Why do you call it a violent method in the first place? Its called self defense.

The only thing Dr. King's method did was make the government say "look just give them their rights so they'll shut up and stop protesting". If that "works" for you then whatever. We're still seen as inferior by half of the people on this planet and are still f**ked up when it comes to racist s**t in America. Even the Asians that benefited from the civil rights movement's example dont respect us.

[video - click to view]

10-09-2009, 12:47 PM         #78
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PabloDiablo said:
i wasnt making a point on this one, you said about making tshirts and it reminded me about that tshirt i made that i thought was kinda funny.

Oh naw, you made a very profound point...

Your point being that, you already were against the man before he even served a day as your President.

Says volumes about where you are coming from in this dicussion... So were not gonna continue this dicussion any further... Me and you I mean. Lets keep it to Giants football.

Peace
 8 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 Sheeed said:
the field must have been weak
exactly i asked people in this thread name someone else deserving to win and they couldnt and the one person who did never even gave a reason why
 10-09-2009, 12:49 PM         #80
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
the common view is people like to complain about everything

one of the things i respect about bush is that he never outwardly showed he cared what the f**k anyone said about him

obama and liberals in general are to damn nice he needs to go either one of two ways the bill clinton way and make sure he always has a high approval rating or the bush way of 51
percent because this constant apologizing is counter productive
Couldn't agree more...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy