Big Black clears the air about Rob Dyrdek

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 1174 1174
 kraYz13 said:
ryan sheckler has a bigger name than rob and hes only 18, and his show is better.
is the show still called rob & big?
You gotta be kidding me, I know you're tryin to join in on the "Rob sucks" bandwagon but this statement is crazy.

In no way is Ryans show > Fantasy Factory.

I bet you got The City and The Hills on your DVR too huh?
 8 years ago '04        #22
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
" i would like to thank all my fans and friends that have supported me since,day one and have purchased my product off dowork.com and continue to support me and send words of support, but i also would like to say im sorry to some of my fan's that i cant write back the one's that i cant sign that autograph or take that photo privacy is a must and there is still a time and a place for anything airports are not the place or with my family or taking a p!ss in the mens bathroom,taking a break from and gettting out of hollywood has got me ready for my next conquest doing my own thing and being a boss on my own show,cause i know i got the skills i dont need to try to entertain my fans its in my blood,i was borne with it,as u know rob has a new show coming out feb 8 on mtv myself, bam bam or zeus will not be in that show im dedicated to comedy not dealing with my business stuff no one wants to see that my fans want to leave there reality for 22 min laugh a little and that is what im going to bring to my fans,big black,bam bam,big zeus& my uncle jerry will be coming out with a new show right after rob's show is over i dont need to clash with his show cause mine will be totaly different,and everyone will be equal not one dude calling the shots no false employee-employer relationship,ive been around my guys for ten years they work with me not for me so the attitudes will be different! Just keeping real people no hate or beef,there is no more rob&big people gotta move on i am!!"

this was at the begining of the year tho

Last edited by Drug Free; 10-09-2009 at 05:11 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #23
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
dam...wonder what happened?? i watched dat show all da time...big black was funny as sh*t
 8 years ago '07        #24
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
muchacha sucia sucia DERRTTTY GIIRRRRRLLLL!!!!! that song>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any thing played on the radio! song was muy caliente!
 8 years ago '04        #25
dblock278 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 7 7
 kraYz13 said:
ryan sheckler has a bigger name than rob and hes only 18, and his show is better.
who's ryan sheckler?
 8 years ago '08        #26
KarteL13  OP
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 kraYz13 said:
this little dumb fukk gonna come up here and say this dumb a.ss comment. Ryan Sheckler? Really breh?

His show is AWFUL!
 8 years ago '08        #27
KarteL13  OP
space
space
space
 joeyb8420 said:
hes just mad cuz he aint as big as rob and rob was known before for his skateboarding and he has someone run his myspace cuz hes too big and famous and busy obviously...wata dumb niga
LOL, you know you want to take out the "A" and add the "ger", breh. It says it all over your post.
 8 years ago '06        #28
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25853 25853
damn man i hope they can make amends they like the game and 50 of comedy lol
 8 years ago '09        #29
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
Do you really think they were friends in real life before the show, or was them being "best friends" just for a show, and their friendship really isnt/was never real?

I dont know about them, I just used to watch the show sometimes but everytime I watched it, I always thought that...
 10-09-2009, 11:54 PM         #30
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i knew they would break up once that show blew up and money start to come in
 8 years ago '06        #31
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Do you really think they were friends in real life before the show, or was them being "best friends" just for a show, and their friendship really isnt/was never real?

I dont know about them, I just used to watch the show sometimes but everytime I watched it, I always thought that...
I was under the a.ssumption that Big Black really was his security/best friend. But now you got me thinking this s**t was scripted.
 8 years ago '04        #32
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
That show was classic

Too bad they got beef now.

Hopefully Big gets a show going or something.
 8 years ago '04        #33
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,380 | Props total: 88 88
ooooh i thought everything was cool with rob & big..

no wonder dood hasn't been on fantasy factory
 8 years ago '08        #34
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 3426 3426
One of my favorite show's that i like to watch rerun's of its pretty sad i thought they were the best of friends(que intro)
 8 years ago '05        #35
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,733 | Props total: 2223 2223
im not suprised. a couple of my friends used to follow Rob when they were younger and he was getting big with the skateboarding s**t when it first was poppin, from wat i was told, Rob was arrogant and always thought he was better than everyone else, he had a heavy hip hop style, baggy clothes and big chains all day, and that he toned down alot when he got his show. i dunno, i think something Rob did or was doing really pissed BB off and caused him not to f**k with him like that anymore.
 8 years ago '09        #36
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7972 7972
theres always 2 sides of a story.....so you n*ggas need to stop taking Big Blacks statement as truth

plus....i doubt....i seriously doubt they were "bestfriends" for real......maybe he was rob's main security dude but i doubt that friendship s**t was what they made it out to be

at the end of the day im pretty sure rob was getting a bigger paycheck then Big Black which was probably cool in the beginning but as the show got bigger Black probably wanted to be paid equal to rob......and Big Black really is a nobody so that wasn't gonna happen and Black probably asked Rob to holdout on the show forcing the mtv execs to pay them equally but rob knows thats a dumb idea

mainly because black dont deserve equal pay.....he's the side kick.....he's the co-star......you cant get paid the same as the main star

on to the next
 8 years ago '07        #37
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
^erm you ask any1 who enjoys rob and big and I guarantee 90% of the people would say Big>>>Rob

so of course if your theory was true he did deserve equal pay lol
 8 years ago '06        #38
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25853 25853
 Welsh! said:
^erm you ask any1 who enjoys rob and big and I guarantee 90% of the people would say Big>>>Rob

so of course if your theory was true he did deserve equal pay lol
100% agree big black is funny as f**k, don't get me wrong rob is funny to but he is no big black

man pons son. man pons lmfao
 8 years ago '04        #39
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
yeah man of course rob was the bigger star. but BB completed everything. he was like the icing on the cake.
 8 years ago '08        #40
KarteL13  OP
space
space
space
 Yung Dilla said:
100% agree big black is funny as f**k, don't get me wrong rob is funny to but he is no big black

man pons son. man pons lmfao
"I ate like 50 hot wings, son. I got mud butt son, mud butt. Time to take a dump" lmfao
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy