most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '07        #21
williamisthe1 
space
space
space
$251 | Props total: 2 2
if u can wait for a return put it in a long term bond or cd
 8 years ago '04        #22
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 williamisthe1 said:
if u can wait for a return put it in a long term bond or cd
CD's rates are like 1% now.
 11-24-2009, 06:12 PM         #23
yungb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll say this only once:

Do not invest in a house in India.
 11-27-2009, 06:27 AM         #24
clickclack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obviously, everyone here who is discouraging investing in a house in India have never done it in their life let alone heard about this concept as opposed to me, who HAS done it and succeeded at it quite easily. I wasn't telling this dude what to do: I was just telling him how I made my money with the cash I saved from working at blockbuster videos.

I'm not Indian. I do make trips out to India, but that isn't even necessary. If you have money and there is money to be made, there is someone out there more than willing to help you out if you lay it out properly. Maybe you don't realize that Indian people love anything with a dollar sign on it. It's cheaper for you, and they're making more money than they usually make. Everyone wins. Obviously, ignorant idiots here will say dumb s**t like "i can't talk to them over the phone, so naturally the entire nation is useless" oh right, i forgot what messageboard I'm in. Indians have a better handle on legal issues in a quite simple yet effective way. Obviously, it's not THAT f**king easy, it takes SOME effort, but as of right now, investing in real estate in that country is what everyone is doing right now. Americans especially because of the conversion rate (45 rupees = 1$).

Instead of jumping to conclusions, maybe google it ("real estate market" AND "India") and see for yourself. The secret to this is finding at least one guy who will take care of it for you. Make a few friends and connects across the globe via the net and lay it down for him. Give him a cut, and he'll be more than glad to make sure things go smoothly. Why is this sounding so f**king hard to you guys?

What I did was call up a real estate brokerage company in New Delhi (where the real estate market is doing great). By selling a property, ANY property, the company gets a percentage, so they are also happy to keep in touch with the property and me as well. You don't need to BE THERE in the flesh if complications arise. Not to mention, there are hardly any complications. There aren't a million and one protocols to go through like it is over here. I'm tellin you it's simple. Trust me. I was skeptical about it as well, and sure, maybe it was easier for me since I went there myself to pick out the place, but you don't even need to look at it. There are so many people in the country that it is almost ZERO problem selling it or renting it out.

The country is developing constantly. New places, new cities, towns, commercial/IT sectors, residential sectors are being made. Your property WILL appreciate. No f**king doubt about it. The hotspot right now is Noida, a subsector of new delhi. New apartment houses selling for 10-20 lakhs. I've already heard stories of people buying a place from motherf**king Chicago with 5 grands, and now they're netting close to 200,000 dollars with that one place. Ladies and gentlement, I'm just trying to help ya'll out. If there is one single get rich quick scheme out there on this planet that actually works, it's investing in developing foreign markets, but you're gonna have to sit down for a couple of days in front of the computer and do your part by learning everything you can about it. Once you figure it out, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

You don't have to listen to me, but I do encourage you to learn about this so you'll know. Then you'll be all like "OMFG clickclack, you're my savior. I was eating out of a garbage can until your post."

Anyways, that's all I have to say about this. If you want to know more, I can try to guide you, but you gotta do it yourself, I can't do it for you. As far as contacts and tips, I'm willing to divulge that info, but under certain conditions ;)
 11-30-2009, 10:59 AM         #25
majiccity2222  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^dude knows what he's talking about obviously, as many ppl can't see past their own ignorance to be open to such a radical idea as this...I would like more info on this if u would be willing to share? Thx.
 8 years ago '04        #26
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1461 1461
 majiccity2222 said:
^^^dude knows what he's talking about obviously, as many ppl can't see past their own ignorance to be open to such a radical idea as this...I would like more info on this if u would be willing to share? Thx.
I am not going to lie I am skeptical as f**k on how this process would really pan out but I am more than willing to hear an idea like this .... I think the idea is so far left it really might be a good a.ss idea ... I am going to do my research hit me up, with some more information, and maybe we can all meet in the middle... sometimes boxden comes upon smart muthaf**kers ... and click u might just be one
 01-06-2010, 06:48 PM         #27
DwRecKeR77053  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chardonnay said:
Just wondering.
mutual fund or maybe a money market account
 8 years ago '05        #28
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
 SaMaDzz said:
invest in gold or oil
What he said, or seriously look into china ETF's keep your money out of the dollar. But seriously look into Gold, silver, and commodities, the dollar is at a free fall the way the fed is printing. A great investment site I frequent is Moneymorning.com The best advice you'll ever recieve.
 8 years ago '04        #29
Ganja Man 
space
space
$983 | Props total: 45 45
buy from oversees manfuactuers for green items not the whole product just the pieces then sell them over here
 8 years ago '06        #30
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
dont listen to em...go buy some of them rims

bling bling

Last edited by beantown; 02-14-2010 at 05:56 PM..
 02-15-2010, 07:16 PM         #31
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you invested that $10,000 in Microsoft back in 1986, you would have around 3.5 Million by now.

You lost
 02-23-2010, 05:26 PM         #32
1blood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:
If you invested that $10,000 in Microsoft back in 1986, you would have around 3.5 Million by now.

You lost
fail

chardonay is like 15 or 16 hes a 90s baby genuis

I imagined this is what you did huh with you $10,000 lying around
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy