Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think?
Definitely must see! 29 28.43%
It's good 30 29.41%
Meh 18 17.65%
Trash! 25 24.51%
Voters: 102. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #61
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
at people calling this scary,MJ's Thriller was scarier than this s**t

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by McmasterlockPt2; 10-28-2009 at 10:30 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #62
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
It was okay over all but, it was more freaky then scary. I'm not gonna even lie my house kinda looks like that, and when i got home i was a little creep-ed out. My girlfriend had a hard time falling asleep. The best part of the movie, was at the end of the movie.
 10-29-2009, 08:39 PM         #63
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shyheim69 said:
s**tty movie. way too overhyped. only reason people liked it is cuz they tried to make it seem like it was real. they even had a fake dedicated to mika and katie at the end. it was soo long and boring. just reminded me of one long a.ss you tube video.

nothing was happening for the first 3 quarters of the movie. Just some stupid house sounds. how can people call that terrifying ? sacriest movie ?! f**k that
Gotta definitely agree w/ you.. that s**t was f**kin awful. I cant see how anyone was scared of this movie.. the best horror movie this year was The Orphan, or The Collector.. lol @ this paranormal activity s**t. slight spoiler...
[spoiler - click to view]

I really, REALLY would like my $10 back.
 10-29-2009, 11:03 PM         #64
Kentuckyguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
movie was garbage, a waste of my time and money. I went to see it the day it came to theaters here. It had a few jumpy scenes, but thats about it. I think people would have almost threw stuff at the screen when we walked out so many people sounded diisappointed.
 8 years ago '08        #65
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
f**k it, i still need to see it..dont care about the reviews

was they a review thread for " drag me to hell"
 8 years ago '05        #66
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
its okay...i mean come on people, you cant honestly be scared of a movie like this...lol people also thought drag me to hell was scary though...its still pretty entertaining ill give it a 4/5 def not scary or jumpy for me! one part i jumped i watched it on computer with headset in so the one part scared the f**k outta me...the ending is good tho...but def not a real scary movie, just intriging..1 jumpy part for me, good ending
 8 years ago '09        #67
datnyce 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 0 0
da movie was trash!!! near the end of the movie it started to get crazy but that was it!!!!

disappointed
 11-07-2009, 02:19 AM         #68
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Could've been great but ruined with poor pace, stupid plot and crappy ending. The rest of it was pretty good.
 11-13-2009, 03:33 AM         #69
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good movie but waaaay over hyped
 8 years ago '07        #70
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,682 | Props total: 447 447
 PEK said:
This movie was terrible. I damn near walked out of it. It was only 2 good scenes in this movie the rest was boring as hell. Blair Witch>>>>>>>>Than this crap. And I didn't like Blair Witch either.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 11-23-2009, 10:25 AM         #71
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fukk all yall stone cold a.ss n1ggas, this sh1t was fukking scary. It wasn't no typical blood and guts monster scary but just the sense of realism it had made it tense. I think the reason I enjoyed it was because I never seen anything about it so it was surprising.

I just wished they had some more audible sounds from the 'demon' itself.
 8 years ago '09        #72
LyingUnderOath 
space
space
$305 | Props total: 0 0
hated the ending
 12-03-2009, 01:24 PM         #73
lazerface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i liked it for what it was, a fake documentary style suspense/horror film in the same vein as the blair witch project. it definitely is not as scary as the previews lead you to believe but it certainly had it's share of creepy moments. i'd give it an 8/10.
 01-08-2010, 08:26 PM         #74
jaywune1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

01-09-2010, 12:33 AM         #75
The_Future_09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boxden u ;et me down wit this one. This film was bland throughout, it lacked talent, excitment, suspense, and plot. It was the same thrills for a couple hours and then in M. Night Shamalan fashion WHAT A TWIST. It's low rate stuff like this that makes me question people as a whole.
 8 years ago '05        #76
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
my gf gets scared by movies she thought this was the stupidest movie ever lol i think its decent but nothing special
 8 years ago '05        #77
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
*SMALL SPOILER ALERT

anyone saying the ending was wack probably saw the fake downloaded or bootleg dvd version thats dif from the theater one. In theaters it was bugged out watching this s**t. They made this stuff seem pretty realistic and gave the demon a character so you can picture how it looks, moves and thinks. It was basically f**kin with them throughout. Mika was a major tool tho and I mean his grl had sum big ones but once u tell me sum s**t like theres this demon followin me around ima b like its not u guurl its me!

Last edited by I Am...; 01-11-2010 at 09:59 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #78
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 1400 1400
the ending was funny when that n*gga went flying across the screen..that part and them big ol t*tties were the only highlights of that flick
 8 years ago '05        #79
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
Movie was a.ss

BX let me down saying this s**t was scary

Me and my girl was watching this and she gets scared easily and she was laughing the whole time
 01-22-2010, 11:04 AM         #80
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t was freaky! Like when her eyes go white and she starts talking like a demon possessing a human, and when the demon breathed on her hair, or when she was dragged out of the bed.

Pretty good movie! A modern day Exorcist, and it was well done considering the budget they were given.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy