Paranormal Activity (2009)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think?
Definitely must see! 29 28.43%
It's good 30 29.41%
Meh 18 17.65%
Trash! 25 24.51%
Voters: 102. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '98        #41
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,187 | Props total: 3564 3564
gonna check this out tonight and report back
 10-24-2009, 10:06 AM         #42
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people really think Drag Me to Hell was scarier

LMFAO really? i movie about a stupid button lol ok
 8 years ago '05        #43
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
I'm seeing it tonight. So, who knows...
 8 years ago '98        #44
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,187 | Props total: 3564 3564
The only people that got scared by this movie @ the theater I was in were the teeny boppers. Thats about it.
 8 years ago '06        #45
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
s**ts pretty crazy
 8 years ago '05        #46
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
Yeah, I loved this. I thought it was hella scary.

I'll have a review in a few days.
 10-25-2009, 10:43 AM         #47
PurpleDoja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sorry but this movie was not scary at all it took way too long to get to any scary parts which ended up just being a damn door moving back and forth or powder foot prints. and you could tell that it was fake! and why would the lady wait that long to call that exorcist dude. they shoulda did a better job making it seem real then maybe it would have been scary
 8 years ago '04        #48
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
I don't know people's definitely of scary, but I will say the movie was suspenseful. BUT, I watched the original release and had the convenience of fast forwarding I fast forwarded through like 1/4 of the movie to start watching the bedtime sequences, did it like two more times before paying attention to the entire movie.

Everybody is right though pretty much. Scariest movie of all time? f**k that. It is suspenseful and feels real. If you get ready to jump out your seat "scared" watching this in a movie theater you are a b**ch, straight up, lol. Watch this in your crib alone in the dark at like 2 AM and it will be a better experience at least. Movie did trip me out though. Like I said, it felt disturbingly realistic.
 8 years ago '04        #49
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,261 | Props total: 2826 2826
 backMJPIP2333 said:
people really think Drag Me to Hell was scarier

LMFAO really? i movie about a stupid button lol ok
Drag me To Hell is way better as a horror movie.. Paranormal Activity is a Suspense/Thriller.. besides the ending.. lol @ this being on Drag me To Hell's Level when it comes to scare factor.. And I liked this movie.. but come on...
 10-25-2009, 05:42 PM         #50
tmac90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this movie is some good stuff it had me freakin out when i got home!
 8 years ago '04        #51
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
This movie sucked bad. When you see them sleeping, you see a shadowy figure in the back pulling string to make the door move..Horrible movie..Don't waste your money, or Dvd to watch..
 8 years ago '06        #52
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 241 241
Just seen it..thought it was real lol

some dude in front was screamin like a b**ch at the end

"OH HOLY f**k I GOTTA GET OUTTA THIS DAMN PLACE"
 10-25-2009, 08:56 PM         #53
502forLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bboooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 10-26-2009, 06:11 AM         #54
dge662 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ILLmag 7 said:
movie is soooo slow...it takes forever for anything serious to happen....ill admit the ending was terrifying but literally everything besides the last 20 min of the film is not scary at all....movie is way too overhyped i was very disappointed....
yo, i couldn't agree more. i thought it was weird not scary as the "media" hying it up to be. i got the bootleg. it wasnt even entertaining...
 10-26-2009, 06:12 AM         #55
dge662 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this movie was gar gar binks!!!
 8 years ago '05        #56
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,078 | Props total: 4214 4214
 CTR said:
my thoughts exactly...

i was laughing hard tho when that psychic came back the 2nd time and was like sorry I can't be in here, and just straight bounced. haha.
yea, not as scary as people hyped it, moments were predictable, but the way they made the some effects seem real and the light comedy made it entertaining.....wasn't a let down....7/10

Last edited by JimDinO77; 10-26-2009 at 11:38 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #57
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Jamaro85 said:
I don't know people's definitely of scary, but I will say the movie was suspenseful. BUT, I watched the original release and had the convenience of fast forwarding I fast forwarded through like 1/4 of the movie to start watching the bedtime sequences, did it like two more times before paying attention to the entire movie.

Everybody is right though pretty much. Scariest movie of all time? f**k that. It is suspenseful and feels real. If you get ready to jump out your seat "scared" watching this in a movie theater you are a b**ch, straight up, lol. Watch this in your crib alone in the dark at like 2 AM and it will be a better experience at least. Movie did trip me out though. Like I said, it felt disturbingly realistic.
Man thats what I just did, I didn't really see any previews or even really know about the movie.. friend told me to watch it so I just checked it, I was scared as f**k because I didn't know if it was fake or not until I came in here.

All high and s**t in my room in the dark sweating and s**t during the bedroom scenes, straight actin' b**ch maid.
 8 years ago '04        #58
K-Money 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 88 88
im watching it right now i didnt understand why the door was left open when they went to sleep and why his wife slept next to the door i thought that was wierd
 8 years ago '07        #59
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 K-Money said:
im watching it right now i didnt understand why the door was left open when they went to sleep and why his wife slept next to the door i thought that was wierd
Man same, I was curious as to why she was the one closest to the door, straight f**kin' creepy when she be standing there watching him in her sleep and disappearing into the dark.
 8 years ago '05        #60
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
 CTre said:
Drag me To Hell is way better as a horror movie.. Paranormal Activity is a Suspense/Thriller.. besides the ending.. lol @ this being on Drag me To Hell's Level when it comes to scare factor.. And I liked this movie.. but come on...
drag me to hell is f**kin stupid....i havent seen this but that movie was f**kin awful
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy