Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think?
Definitely must see! 29 28.43%
It's good 30 29.41%
Meh 18 17.65%
Trash! 25 24.51%
Voters: 102. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-14-2009, 07:52 PM         #21
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That s**t was disturbing... to say the least.
 8 years ago '04        #22
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,985 | Props total: 1296 1296
man, when she got snatched the f**k up
i almost s**t my pants.

and im a grown a.ss tough guy.

f**k that movie.
s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #23
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,165 | Props total: 434 434
thinkin bout checkin this out now that its out
 8 years ago '04        #24
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2837 2837
The thing that shakes about the movie is that it seems so real.. I see how people could be disappointed but you gotta look at it from if that was you perspective.
 8 years ago '05        #25
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,199 | Props total: 528 528
 CTre said:
The thing that shakes about the movie is that it seems so real.. I see how people could be disappointed but you gotta look at it from if that was you perspective.
this movie was alright at the end.. its like a movie version of the show "A Haunting" on tv. nothing spectacular, but that girl was milkshake thick tho lol..
 8 years ago '07        #26
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Arceo said:
this movie was alright at the end.. its like a movie version of the show "A Haunting" on tv. nothing spectacular, but that girl was milkshake thick tho lol..
yup she was thick, always wearin them lil boxers lol
 8 years ago '05        #27
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
Katie had some big ol tittays
 10-17-2009, 10:24 PM         #28
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not as scary as I was expecting (from other ppl's opinions). I laughed tho
 8 years ago '05        #29
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,106 | Props total: 1545 1545
I was kinda let down by it, I was expecting "The Scariest Movie of the Decade" but it wasn't even close really. I think Drag Me To Hell was way better. PA had its moments I guess but its definitely overhyped. The guy was kinda funny and the girl was a pretty decent actress. Someone compared it to Blair Witch Project, its quite a bit better than that.
 8 years ago '07        #30
adotboogie 
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 118 118
I was impressed although I wasn't scared, s**t was quite scary in a disturbing kind of way, seemed somewhat real, especially how the show had volume up super high when the sleeping sessions were filmed..........
 8 years ago '06        #31
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
i didnt jump but it does give you the goosebumps. i wana check out that alien movie though were the guy starts floating and yelling. that looked scary
 8 years ago '05        #32
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
 adotboogie said:
I was impressed although I wasn't scared, s**t was quite scary in a disturbing kind of way, seemed somewhat real, especially how the show had volume up super high when the sleeping sessions were filmed..........
my thoughts exactly...

i was laughing hard tho when that psychic came back the 2nd time and was like sorry I can't be in here, and just straight bounced. haha.
 8 years ago '06        #33
dagreat1_87 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,916 | Props total: 3568 3568
movie wasnt scary at all, the boyfriend was straight comedy in it. it just had a creep factor to it, thats all. like it definitely would have u on your p's and q's if u lived alone lol. but the audience is what had people going crazy. people jumpin and screaming over doors closing and stuff
 8 years ago '06        #34
holdndownfla 
space
space
$497 | Props total: 5 5
aww man this movie was pure comedy.... "Fine, go upstairs and hang out with your friend!" LMAO!
 8 years ago '05        #35
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 4243 4243
movie was funny, but did an exellent job of drawing suspence. Last seen was awesome. And where are these drag me to hell fans coming from? That s**t was so gawd awful it was hilarious!
 8 years ago '05        #36
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
Nah this movie was just o.k., nothing I would go out and see really. Actually I wouldn't watch this again. Not scary, a couple of sight "jump" moments, but not scary at all. Its low budget and you can tell.

All the hype thats behind it is a product of the marketing machine. They didnt spend any kind of money to make it, like 15 grand ... so you can easily throw a few mil at the marketing and make it appear to be more than what it is, and get a few million people on the bandwagon
 8 years ago '09        #37
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
Hands down creepiest movie i've ever seen in my life, I was high as hell and the ending was the most f**ked up s**t I've ever seen in my life

**there are two different endings, I had a DVD quality copy of the movie so I dunno how it differs from the theatrical ending..

Last edited by Vincent_Chase; 10-21-2009 at 11:33 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #38
killnarmy 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,909 | Props total: 2211 2211
Saw the Screener version, it was predictable to me, all i was thinking through out the movie was "you scared, go to church" hahaha.
 8 years ago '08        #39
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,813 | Props total: 3445 3445
This movie was terrible. I damn near walked out of it. It was only 2 good scenes in this movie the rest was boring as hell. Blair Witch>>>>>>>>Than this crap. And I didn't like Blair Witch either.
 8 years ago '05        #40
shyheim69 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 63 63
s**tty movie. way too overhyped. only reason people liked it is cuz they tried to make it seem like it was real. they even had a fake dedicated to mika and katie at the end. it was soo long and boring. just reminded me of one long a.ss you tube video.

nothing was happening for the first 3 quarters of the movie. Just some stupid house sounds. how can people call that terrifying ? sacriest movie ?! f**k that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy