Law Abiding Citizen

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '04        #81
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
need a gif of da phone explosion
 8 years ago '07        #82
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
I enjoyed the movie, but like everyone else said.. the ending was ridiculous.

First, how did Jamie & friends get back to the jail that quickly? Second, we're supposed to believe that with as tedious as Clyde was with his planning -- and all the technology at his disposal -- that he didn't have some kind of tripwires or explosives established if his tunnels were discovered?

On a sidenote, maybe I misinterpreted the part where the dude talks about Clyde's expertise and employment history, but are we really expected to believe that a dude in his line of work would entrust the legal system for justice?

This is a dude that did covert work for government agencies. I understand he's distraught, but common sense tells you that he would've gotten his vengeance on Darby and Ames before they ever even got to court.
 8 years ago '07        #83
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
movie was dope imo the judge scene was pricless when he talked his way to bail and then was like you dumb b**ch lol. then she was being all smug in her chambers or w/e and a f**king missile shot from her phone lol
 8 years ago '08        #84
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 KeithHernandez said:
I enjoyed the movie, but like everyone else said.. the ending was ridiculous.

First, how did Jamie & friends get back to the jail that quickly? Second, we're supposed to believe that with as tedious as Clyde was with his planning -- and all the technology at his disposal -- that he didn't have some kind of tripwires or explosives established if his tunnels were discovered?

On a sidenote, maybe I misinterpreted the part where the dude talks about Clyde's expertise and employment history, but are we really expected to believe that a dude in his line of work would entrust the legal system for justice?

This is a dude that did covert work for government agencies. I understand he's distraught, but common sense tells you that he would've gotten his vengeance on Darby and Ames before they ever even got to court.

Jamie getting back quicker than dude is reasonable because Jaimie was rolling with popo. Butler was posted as a janitor.

Like I said though, ending had to be rewritten. No way they were going to let a film maker shiit on the legal system like that.
 8 years ago '05        #85
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,835 | Props total: 4102 4102
What I thought...

well... the first two-thirds of this film is GREAT... And, I really do mean GREAT... Because, it's deep and dark and morally ambiguous and just a heavy movie... The acting, the dialog, everything just worked...

UNTIL the last third kicks in. With that one scene of the cars exploding or whatever, then it all went downhill... fast. The movie before that scene was plausible and believable. All of a sudden, the sh*t just gets stupid... really stupid. So, you're telling me that this guy can buy property, and build secret underground tunnels that go into a prison cell without ANYBODY noticing? Anybody?????

All of a sudden, Gerard Butler's character becomes a f*ckin supervillain, and the movie just loses it. It can't manage to keep any of the intensity of the first two-thirds, and it just bored me... And then, it leads to this bullsh*t happy ending that ties everything up neatly in a ribbon that makes it sting even more. It's a rental. There's alot of good stuff that is just sooo ruined by the ending.
 8 years ago '04        #86
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,359 | Props total: 11566 11566
 DaOmega_1 said:
What I thought...

well... the first two-thirds of this film is GREAT... And, I really do mean GREAT... Because, it's deep and dark and morally ambiguous and just a heavy movie... The acting, the dialog, everything just worked...

UNTIL the last third kicks in. With that one scene of the cars exploding or whatever, then it all went downhill... fast. The movie before that scene was plausible and believable. All of a sudden, the sh*t just gets stupid... really stupid. So, you're telling me that this guy can buy property, and build secret underground tunnels that go into a prison cell without ANYBODY noticing? Anybody?????

All of a sudden, Gerard Butler's character becomes a f*ckin supervillain, and the movie just loses it. It can't manage to keep any of the intensity of the first two-thirds, and it just bored me... And then, it leads to this bullsh*t happy ending that ties everything up neatly in a ribbon that makes it sting even more. It's a rental. There's alot of good stuff that is just sooo ruined by the ending.
was a good movie but im like wtf
 03-16-2010, 05:32 PM         #87
tipt420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
What I thought...

Buying property anonymously is pretty straight-forward, and they eventually found the paper trail, so thats not too stupid. And, he could have paid off numerous people, including prison guards, or there could have been renovations made to the jail in those 10 years, you just gotta use your imagination ;) As for the exploding cars, its still somewhat possible he had some ex-CIA dudes helping him, guys with similar vendettas. I know thats a reach though.
Loved the ending, Gerard turned Jamie into a k!ller, its not an all-so-happy ending, its more like a s**t-got-swept-under-the-rug ending. At least in my opinion. Foxx's character is naive for watching his daughter's play thinking something similar cant possibly happen to her, they just dont imply it very well, but its pure carelessness on his part for feeling the slighest bit safe.
 03-20-2010, 11:52 PM         #88
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn this movie was great

the first act of vegeance was on some ultimate Punisher shyt

I enjoyed his dialogue during the court scene, he shut that smug bytch down
 03-21-2010, 06:17 AM         #89
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pure unaltered dope.
 8 years ago '09        #90
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,191 | Props total: 3488 3488
One of the best movies I have ever seen. I actually just watched it for the first time today and I enjoyed it.
 05-02-2010, 10:45 PM         #91
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got around to finally watching this joint and it was excellent until about the end. I felt like Nick got off too easy but other than that it was excellent.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy