Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
175 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-21-2009, 12:27 AM         #41
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the truthiness said:
people are actually praising this s**t and even calling it the "movie of the year"?
lol hell no!!!!!
 10-21-2009, 12:28 AM         #42
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
I Guess no matter where you go....U'll get that one person who has a negative opinion....

A movie this good, with the s**tty Garbage we've been subject to this year....i dont see how anyone can find fault in it...but oh well it scool..

But I swear n*ggas could be handing out Free Money, and someone would pitch a damn fit cause they received a new 100, not the old small face ones....LOL
The ending was GARBAGE and the climax of a movie can make it or break it.
 10-21-2009, 12:33 AM         #43
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The whole story was f**king stupid
 10-21-2009, 12:54 AM         #44
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junglist said:
i was hoping Jamie's daughter's guitar or whatever it was would blow up in the end lol
:lachen001: I waiting for that to happened. I even whispered to myself "BOOM!!". I really liked it but as others said, the ending was a big letdown.
 8 years ago '09        #45
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
yea ending wuz kinda doo doo. jamie savin da day like he wuz da good guy da whole time. clyde wuz a boss tho, i could jus feel da intensity as his cell lit fire while he clutched his daughters bracelet. he'd endured so much pain over 10 years dat da fire didnt even faze him.

did anybody else find it funny when all da cars started blowin up. ol girl panickin knowin she wuz finna die. jamie jus stares at her n says "sharron" den BOOM!! i wuz like yessssss.
 10-23-2009, 08:34 PM         #46
bigd1336 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man just saw this last night and Clyde was a f**king beast. Anyone ever feel like just chest bumpin a character in the movie, I mean that's all you could really do. I mean even though Jamie Fox was the "good guy" Clyde was just trying to fix the system and you can't be mad at that.

Clyde
Beast Mode: On/Off
 8 years ago '04        #47
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,522 | Props total: 6430 6430
Son was a boss period point blank yo. I mean i was honestly like how the f**k is buddy still k!lling people lmao
 8 years ago '05        #48
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,001 | Props total: 9800 9800
single handedly one of the best flicks I have seen on some time. i thought Sara's "friend" or Sara was in on Clyde's f**king around. the s**t that made me jump was when they were in the judges chambers and her phone rang and she answered the joint and POW! (literally, pow!)
 10-23-2009, 10:58 PM         #49
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The guy is able to sneak out of prison at night and k!ll people, and the whole city knows he is a threat. You'd think they would have him under 24/7 surveillance. s**t was stupid
 8 years ago '05        #50
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,172 | Props total: 11695 11695
I will be buying this on DVD
Posted via Mobile Device
 10-24-2009, 02:10 AM         #51
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
Movie was great, even the ending was good. Think most people just hate the ending because they liked Clyde and he died in the end. Ending was the best possible outcome, Clyde got what he wanted, Nicks was the new DA with a better understanding of justice, you didn't really expect Clyde to live after k!lling all those innocent people? Clyde was basically a terrorist but he was a mastermind too. He wanted to get caught, he wanted Nicks to learn his lesson, he was trying to teach him. He left just enough clues hoping Nicks would catch him and that's exactly what he did, he proved he was the best man for the job.
the ending was weaker than the rest of the movie like it dumbed down the character in the end. 10 years of planning and he is the best of the best at his craft????u don't find loose paper trails unless he WANTS u to find them
 10-24-2009, 02:46 AM         #52
FreshPrince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Movie was dope, saw it last night.
 8 years ago '06        #53
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6738 6738
movie was cool, didnt like the ending tho

[spoiler - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #54
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,522 | Props total: 6430 6430
sidenote i was really pondering how he was doing it like is this really possible
 8 years ago '05        #55
mobsta 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,015 | Props total: 241 241
movie was really good and i recommend everyone to see it
 8 years ago '06        #56
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Movie was sick
the ending was solid
i mean gerard knew that his plan was going to backfire eventually
i mean he is still human...
So i thought it was fitting for him since everyone makes a mistake

also the judge scene was the s**t!!!
s**t surprise me lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #57
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,261 | Props total: 2825 2825
This movieee was dopeee.. Some people are saying the ending messed it up.. well how do you want it to end..? I think this was one of best possible endings.. Clyde wasn't perfect.. he was outsmarting them the whole movie.. The Judge Scene scared me more than Paranormal Activity did..
 10-25-2009, 01:13 PM         #58
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good movie.

A bit sad since the movie ended in Jamie Fox's favor and I was rooting for Clyde but well done nonetheless.

He played everyone real nice. I'm sure he coulda got away with it but I guess his point wasn't to get away with the crime but to really make them think if they are doing all they can to keep criminals off the streets and all that.

I mean from refusing to even take the case to court, Jamie Fox was beating suspects and begging the judge to use whatever means possible (legally and illegally) to hold the suspect.

He really changed Jamie's perspective on how to really deal with criminals. I loved the movie ... very entertaining.
 8 years ago '07        #59
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,775 | Props total: 1296 1296
One of the few movies were I really wanted to see the bad guy kind of win. Butlers character really attacked the justice system and the systems lack of character which really reflects how the s**t works in real life. Short setences for murders and the like. Its ridicules and shows how some of these procecuters only want the quick conviction to pump up their percentage. Great movie overall.
 8 years ago '04        #60
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
so do u not realize that he actually did win?....because he actually got Jamie's character to change his whole rationale about how he works the system?

Clyde was supposed to die....he didnt have nothing to live for from the day they k!lled his kid and his wife....obviously because he spent 10 whole years plotting revenge.

If he wanted to get away, he could have easily escaped whenever he wanted and not ever went back to the cell the final time.

But his goal was to not get away, but make sure that people actually be held accountable for their actions.

Jamie gave him the choice to make and he made the wrong one, so therefore he ended up k!lling himself.

I think the movie was better off with this ending rather than him riding off into the sunset in some disguise. what would be the point? where would he go? he wasnt about to start a new life at around 40 something (at least) after spending that 10 years on revenge.

so this movie>>>>>>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
43 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy