Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 957 957
Yo love it.. and I wanted gerald to win in the end actually. I was rooting for him.. I guess he was to smart for his own good though..
 10-17-2009, 10:20 PM         #22
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I enjoyed this movie, pretty good. Loved Gerald Butler's character
 10-17-2009, 11:09 PM         #23
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good good good movie...solid acting, no bulls**t, just a dope movie.
 8 years ago '07        #24
advance won 2 heat pts
space
space
$644 | Props total: 135 135
how is jamie character did he play a good role
 10-18-2009, 12:30 AM         #25
MyzLuda86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just got in from seeing this movie and it was AWESOME! When watching this movie I felt every emotion possible! From sad, angry, happy, blah blah all that! I recommend everyone go see this movie! Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx did an excellent job...I heard they switched roles...if that's true it was a great decision because I couldn't see Jamie playing Gerard's part! Go see it people!
 8 years ago '04        #26
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,752 | Props total: 23280 23280
the best movie i seen this year so far
i rooted for gerard bulter,
his character was pure genius
 8 years ago '07        #27
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,972 | Props total: 791 791
Clyde Shelton is at the top of my list of favorite k!llers. stabbing scene and the judge scene and I loved how he took out Darby. Sick nasty beautiful.
 10-18-2009, 10:37 AM         #28
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This movie was very mediocre by the end. 3/4 of the movie was excellent writing and intelligent enough to grasp my attention, but the climax was PATHETIC!!!!!!!! the ending was like a contradiction to the guy's witts and intellect. He was too much of a genius and espionage technician to be swindled that way in the end. I HATED the ending so bad. If he was to get caught it should have been by his own choice. They give u a spook story of how deadly he was in the day, but jamie foxx character reads some fine print and that's it? He wouldn't have left any holes. Just like in The Dark Knight when that lawyer cam across Wayne's tumbler blueprints...Batman is much too smart to be caught so easily like that.

I swear this movie could have been phenomenal with a much more shocking and captivating end. That was a horrendous ending. too far fetched that the law would allow itself to do that. No matter how corrupt they are i highly doubt they would do that. If he was up against the government bureaus directly then yes. ALso He would have had a fail safe cancellation incase something went wrong being as smart as he was. He would have not allowed himself to be caught in that manner so easily. He was a GENIUS and master tactician. WTF???!!!! AAAAAGH!! the end ruined a great experience.

Last edited by Kal Tourette; 10-18-2009 at 10:46 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #29
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 dionedre3000 said:
Clyde Shelton is at the top of my list of favorite k!llers. stabbing scene and the judge scene and I loved how he took out Darby. Sick nasty beautiful.
yo, when he took out the judge the whole theater was like OH s**t!!!!!!!!!
 10-18-2009, 10:50 AM         #30
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:
the best movie i seen this year so far
i rooted for gerard bulter,
his character was pure genius
exactly, but too smart to go out the way they made him. It's like the script writer had a dead line and rushed the ending. He was too smart to leave paper trails that a f**king female rookie reporter would land upon. 10 years u give james bond to plan his master plan and ALL that work he did to be caught by neglect???? he would not have left a paper trail AT ALL. that is f**king stupid writing and ruined what could have been amazing.

There have been other great movies this year though. Inglorious Basterds was better and had a tighter script.
 10-18-2009, 11:02 AM         #31
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DymeKatcha said:
Yo love it.. and I wanted gerald to win in the end actually. I was rooting for him.. I guess he was to smart for his own good though..
No...he's a master tactician and he would have seen all that coming a mile away. that was f**king stupid script writing in the end. A waste of a finale that could have been doper than Saw. Falls short the moment they figure his plan out. He should have ALLOWED that all to happen. 10 years of planning????? should have ended with him explaining his main point to Jamie Foxx in the end in the cell. He would allow himself to get caught after he completed his mission then goes for trial. We as the audience think it's over then we see him wink at Jamie Foxx and do a gesture of poof or something and that's when after all is said and done Jamie is sent an anonymous email and he goes looks at the paper work while butler is being taken back to solitary confinement. Jamie figures things out cause BUTLER allowed him to. We then have that spooky SHOCKER movie like we bout to find something BIG out and that's when Jamie hits up his garage with that cop and finds everything with a note on the prison bed..."You finally learned to not make deals with murderers"...that's when the camera would zoom out of the prison and a mile away or so we see butler in yet another disguise driving off.

I honestly thought it would have been more so on such a level, but the end was weak. He got caught too easily for such a fail safe planner.
 8 years ago '07        #32
dionedre3000 
space
space
 popsjenkins said:
yo, when he took out the judge the whole theater was like OH s**t!!!!!!!!!
Bro....same thing happened at the theater I went too. I yellled ohhhhhh and women ya know were like oh my and alot of dudes were laughing. I was laughin my a.ss off. I came out of nowhere too. I was expecting like a creepy call or some s**t.
 8 years ago '07        #33
dionedre3000 
space
space
 Kal Tourette said:
No...he's a master tactician and he would have seen all that coming a mile away. that was f**king stupid script writing in the end. A waste of a finale that could have been doper than Saw. Falls short the moment they figure his plan out. He should have ALLOWED that all to happen. 10 years of planning????? should have ended with him explaining his main point to Jamie Foxx in the end in the cell. He would allow himself to get caught after he completed his mission then goes for trial. We as the audience think it's over then we see him wink at Jamie Foxx and do a gesture of poof or something and that's when after all is said and done Jamie is sent an anonymous email and he goes looks at the paper work while butler is being taken back to solitary confinement. Jamie figures things out cause BUTLER allowed him to. We then have that spooky SHOCKER movie like we bout to find something BIG out and that's when Jamie hits up his garage with that cop and finds everything with a note on the prison bed..."You finally learned to not make deals with murderers"...that's when the camera would zoom out of the prison and a mile away or so we see butler in yet another disguise driving off.

I honestly thought it would have been more so on such a level, but the end was weak. He got caught too easily for such a fail safe planner.
I do agree. The ending didn't k!ll the movie for me but it was kinda weak. I'd would have been dope if Jamie let him leave like you said on some deep understanding s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #34
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,781 | Props total: 20393 20393
movie was still dope tho...one of the best ive seen in a while...kept u on the edge of your seat the majority of the movie....

i do agree the ending was weak as hell compared to how crazy the movie was...
 8 years ago '04        #35
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 BigJay.inc said:
movie was still dope tho...one of the best ive seen in a while...kept u on the edge of your seat the majority of the movie....

i do agree the ending was weak as hell compared to how crazy the movie was...
i agree.. i enjoyed it as well..
 10-19-2009, 01:10 AM         #36
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are actually praising this s**t and even calling it the "Movie Of The Year"?
 10-19-2009, 02:22 AM         #37
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
People are actually praising this s**t and even calling it the "Movie Of The Year"?
I Guess no matter where you go....U'll get that one person who has a negative opinion....

A movie this good, with the s**tty Garbage we've been subject to this year....i dont see how anyone can find fault in it...but oh well it scool..

But I swear n*ggas could be handing out Free Money, and someone would pitch a damn fit cause they received a new 100, not the old small face ones....LOL
 8 years ago '06        #38
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,047 | Props total: 9908 9908
Definitely nowhere near movie of the year, ending script looked like it was done by a teenager, movies like that shouldnt have a happy ending, i was hoping Jamie's daughter's guitar or whatever it was would blow up in the end lol
 8 years ago '05        #39
killacali86 
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 19 19
 Junglist said:
Definitely nowhere near movie of the year, ending script looked like it was done by a teenager, movies like that shouldnt have a happy ending, i was hoping Jamie's daughter's guitar or whatever it was would blow up in the end lol
I was waiting for that to happen the whole time. the writers shouldve def not had a soft ending like that. the movie couldve been great. Even if it was an ending with a deep meaning behind it, anything but the ending they had.
 8 years ago '05        #40
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
i love this movie...

Clyde Shelton- my hero

but as stated before...the ending is trash...o well...they shoulda let clyde get away with it all...and jamie get off "scott free"...since he learned the lesson of not dealing with murderers
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago