Law Abiding Citizen

most viewed right now
 154
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Drake- Iím Upset
343 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #21
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,209 | Props total: 1028 1028
Yo love it.. and I wanted gerald to win in the end actually. I was rooting for him.. I guess he was to smart for his own good though..
 10-17-2009, 09:20 PM         #22
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I enjoyed this movie, pretty good. Loved Gerald Butler's character
 10-17-2009, 10:09 PM         #23
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good good good movie...solid acting, no bulls**t, just a dope movie.
 9 years ago '07        #24
advance won 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$660 | Props total: 147 147
how is jamie character did he play a good role
 10-17-2009, 11:30 PM         #25
MyzLuda86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just got in from seeing this movie and it was AWESOME! When watching this movie I felt every emotion possible! From sad, angry, happy, blah blah all that! I recommend everyone go see this movie! Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx did an excellent job...I heard they switched roles...if that's true it was a great decision because I couldn't see Jamie playing Gerard's part! Go see it people!
 9 years ago '04        #26
Adwerdz 348 heat pts348
space
avatar space
space
$35,274 | Props total: 30256 30256
the best movie i seen this year so far
i rooted for gerard bulter,
his character was pure genius
 9 years ago '07        #27
dionedre3000 
space
avatar space
space
$9,073 | Props total: 923 923
Clyde Shelton is at the top of my list of favorite k!llers. stabbing scene and the judge scene and I loved how he took out Darby. Sick nasty beautiful.
 10-18-2009, 09:37 AM         #28
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This movie was very mediocre by the end. 3/4 of the movie was excellent writing and intelligent enough to grasp my attention, but the climax was PATHETIC!!!!!!!! the ending was like a contradiction to the guy's witts and intellect. He was too much of a genius and espionage technician to be swindled that way in the end. I HATED the ending so bad. If he was to get caught it should have been by his own choice. They give u a spook story of how deadly he was in the day, but jamie foxx character reads some fine print and that's it? He wouldn't have left any holes. Just like in The Dark Knight when that lawyer cam across Wayne's tumbler blueprints...Batman is much too smart to be caught so easily like that.

I swear this movie could have been phenomenal with a much more shocking and captivating end. That was a horrendous ending. too far fetched that the law would allow itself to do that. No matter how corrupt they are i highly doubt they would do that. If he was up against the government bureaus directly then yes. ALso He would have had a fail safe cancellation incase something went wrong being as smart as he was. He would have not allowed himself to be caught in that manner so easily. He was a GENIUS and master tactician. WTF???!!!! AAAAAGH!! the end ruined a great experience.


Last edited by Kal Tourette; 10-18-2009 at 09:46 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #29
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 421 421
 dionedre3000 said:
Clyde Shelton is at the top of my list of favorite k!llers. stabbing scene and the judge scene and I loved how he took out Darby. Sick nasty beautiful.
yo, when he took out the judge the whole theater was like OH s**t!!!!!!!!!
 10-18-2009, 09:50 AM         #30
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:
the best movie i seen this year so far
i rooted for gerard bulter,
his character was pure genius
exactly, but too smart to go out the way they made him. It's like the script writer had a dead line and rushed the ending. He was too smart to leave paper trails that a f**king female rookie reporter would land upon. 10 years u give james bond to plan his master plan and ALL that work he did to be caught by neglect???? he would not have left a paper trail AT ALL. that is f**king stupid writing and ruined what could have been amazing.

There have been other great movies this year though. Inglorious Basterds was better and had a tighter script.
 10-18-2009, 10:02 AM         #31
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DymeKatcha said:
Yo love it.. and I wanted gerald to win in the end actually. I was rooting for him.. I guess he was to smart for his own good though..
No...he's a master tactician and he would have seen all that coming a mile away. that was f**king stupid script writing in the end. A waste of a finale that could have been doper than Saw. Falls short the moment they figure his plan out. He should have ALLOWED that all to happen. 10 years of planning????? should have ended with him explaining his main point to Jamie Foxx in the end in the cell. He would allow himself to get caught after he completed his mission then goes for trial. We as the audience think it's over then we see him wink at Jamie Foxx and do a gesture of poof or something and that's when after all is said and done Jamie is sent an anonymous email and he goes looks at the paper work while butler is being taken back to solitary confinement. Jamie figures things out cause BUTLER allowed him to. We then have that spooky SHOCKER movie like we bout to find something BIG out and that's when Jamie hits up his garage with that cop and finds everything with a note on the prison bed..."You finally learned to not make deals with murderers"...that's when the camera would zoom out of the prison and a mile away or so we see butler in yet another disguise driving off.

I honestly thought it would have been more so on such a level, but the end was weak. He got caught too easily for such a fail safe planner.
 9 years ago '07        #32
dionedre3000 
space
avatar space
space
$9,073 | Props total: 923 923
 popsjenkins said:
yo, when he took out the judge the whole theater was like OH s**t!!!!!!!!!
Bro....same thing happened at the theater I went too. I yellled ohhhhhh and women ya know were like oh my and alot of dudes were laughing. I was laughin my a.ss off. I came out of nowhere too. I was expecting like a creepy call or some s**t.
 9 years ago '07        #33
dionedre3000 
space
avatar space
space
$9,073 | Props total: 923 923
 Kal Tourette said:
No...he's a master tactician and he would have seen all that coming a mile away. that was f**king stupid script writing in the end. A waste of a finale that could have been doper than Saw. Falls short the moment they figure his plan out. He should have ALLOWED that all to happen. 10 years of planning????? should have ended with him explaining his main point to Jamie Foxx in the end in the cell. He would allow himself to get caught after he completed his mission then goes for trial. We as the audience think it's over then we see him wink at Jamie Foxx and do a gesture of poof or something and that's when after all is said and done Jamie is sent an anonymous email and he goes looks at the paper work while butler is being taken back to solitary confinement. Jamie figures things out cause BUTLER allowed him to. We then have that spooky SHOCKER movie like we bout to find something BIG out and that's when Jamie hits up his garage with that cop and finds everything with a note on the prison bed..."You finally learned to not make deals with murderers"...that's when the camera would zoom out of the prison and a mile away or so we see butler in yet another disguise driving off.

I honestly thought it would have been more so on such a level, but the end was weak. He got caught too easily for such a fail safe planner.
I do agree. The ending didn't k!ll the movie for me but it was kinda weak. I'd would have been dope if Jamie let him leave like you said on some deep understanding s**t.
 9 years ago '04        #34
BigJay.inc 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$10,066 | Props total: 25192 25192
movie was still dope tho...one of the best ive seen in a while...kept u on the edge of your seat the majority of the movie....

i do agree the ending was weak as hell compared to how crazy the movie was...
 9 years ago '04        #35
GetOnMahLevel 
space
avatar space
space
$5,500 | Props total: 116 116
 BigJay.inc said:
movie was still dope tho...one of the best ive seen in a while...kept u on the edge of your seat the majority of the movie....

i do agree the ending was weak as hell compared to how crazy the movie was...
i agree.. i enjoyed it as well..
 10-19-2009, 12:10 AM         #36
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are actually praising this s**t and even calling it the "Movie Of The Year"?
 10-19-2009, 01:22 AM         #37
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
People are actually praising this s**t and even calling it the "Movie Of The Year"?
I Guess no matter where you go....U'll get that one person who has a negative opinion....


A movie this good, with the s**tty Garbage we've been subject to this year....i dont see how anyone can find fault in it...but oh well it scool..

But I swear n*ggas could be handing out Free Money, and someone would pitch a damn fit cause they received a new 100, not the old small face ones....LOL
 9 years ago '06        #38
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,291 | Props total: 11529 11529
Definitely nowhere near movie of the year, ending script looked like it was done by a teenager, movies like that shouldnt have a happy ending, i was hoping Jamie's daughter's guitar or whatever it was would blow up in the end lol
 9 years ago '05        #39
killacali86 
space
avatar space
space
$2,156 | Props total: 20 20
 Junglist said:
Definitely nowhere near movie of the year, ending script looked like it was done by a teenager, movies like that shouldnt have a happy ending, i was hoping Jamie's daughter's guitar or whatever it was would blow up in the end lol
I was waiting for that to happen the whole time. the writers shouldve def not had a soft ending like that. the movie couldve been great. Even if it was an ending with a deep meaning behind it, anything but the ending they had.
 9 years ago '05        #40
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,043 | Props total: 137 137
i love this movie...

Clyde Shelton- my hero

but as stated before...the ending is trash...o well...they shoulda let clyde get away with it all...and jamie get off "scott free"...since he learned the lesson of not dealing with murderers
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
#bigbreasttwitter
64 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
61 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
129 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar ó he broke into her hom..
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
NBA LeBron James Begins Oddly Timed Renovation Of His $23 Million LA Crib
28 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy