Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Will win this game?
Patriots will win 24 58.54%
Broncos will win 14 34.15%
Tie Game 3 7.32%
Voters: 41. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
The Pats have had our number lately, but it wasn't so long ago that we put it on em'....

I'm excited to see the throwbacks and I'm excited to see what we'll be able to do against a pretty good team....

they'll be missing Taylor, we'll be missing Buckhalter.....Moreno gotta step up....Brady is warming up nicely into his season but Welker has been a lil' stale and Moss only has 2 TD's this year....I really hope they don't open up on us....

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 10-10-2009 at 12:29 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #82
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 tommymm96 said:
you guys all sound like f*gs to be honest
I agree
 8 years ago '06        #83
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
I agree
Boston crabs....

go get another Guiness from the bah you f**kin weirdo....
 8 years ago '07        #84
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Boston crabs....

, dont drink guiness, never tried it. s**t looks like choc. milk. May have to try it soon though
 8 years ago '04        #85
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Man this game is gonna be so good. I don't think its gonna snow but my uncle in Denver told me it snowed there this morning so we will see.

hopefully we hear a lot of IN COM PLETE wah wah wah wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for brady.

he hates it here lets make him hate it even more :applause:
 8 years ago '06        #86
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
Man this game is gonna be so good. I don't think its gonna snow but my uncle in Denver told me it snowed there this morning so we will see.

hopefully we hear a lot of IN COM PLETE wah wah wah wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for brady.

he hates it here lets make him hate it even more :applause:
it didn't really snow here....there's a some residual sleet build up from last night....it's not gonna snow tommorrow, but it'll be cold....like in the 30's.....and windy too...
 8 years ago '05        #87
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
I just want Randy to burn Champ 1 play for an 80 yd touchdown...if that happens I wouldn't care if we won or lost the game :D
 8 years ago '05        #88
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
One day left! Can't wait! :applause: :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '05        #89
space
space
 bluntednt said:
I just want Randy to burn Champ 1 play for an 80 yd touchdown...if that happens I wouldn't care if we won or lost the game :D
Good luck on that
 8 years ago '05        #90
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 katalist said:
Good luck on that
Moss needs the luck, not me sir...
 8 years ago '05        #91
space
space
 bluntednt said:
Moss needs the luck, not me sir...

Im pretty sure Brady is alot smarter then Romo, he aint gonna throw to CHamps side 40% of the passes 2morrow. Brady also remembers that TD INT that Champ had on him in the playoffs few years back. Hes to smart of a QB to challenge champ more then a few times 2morrow imo. Brady should challenge the middle and the other CB opposite champ imo.

Either way that should be a hell of a matchup 2morrow, could be game of the year so far.

Last edited by katalist; 10-10-2009 at 07:39 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #92
space
space
Game of the weekend: New England at Denver. Intriguing player of the weekend: Elvis Dumervil.

Who is he? Where'd he come from? How can the Sam Mills of pass-rushers (5-foot-11, 245 pounds) be leading the NFL in sacks through one-quarter of the season? How can he be so good and so under-the-radar at the same time?

First, an illustration of Dumervil's Tazmanian Devil approach to rushing the passer. Dumervil, for the first time in his college or pro career, is playing outside linebacker because new defensive coordinator Mike Nolan has switched to the 3-4 and 245-pound guys would get eaten alive against the run at end in the 3-4. But in passing downs, Dumervil moves to a hand-down defensive end in Nolan's 4-3.

In the Dallas-Denver game last week, on a passing down, Dumervil lined up to the outside of mountainous left tackle Flozell Adams. On game tape, the matchup looked a little like Muggsy Bogues against Yao Ming. Adams is eight inches taller and 95 pounds heavier than Dumervil. At the snap of the ball, Dumervil, rushing low, took a hard outside rush, and Adams flexed out his arms to try to push him outside. Like Elastic Man, Dumervil stopped with both feet planted and leaned back, then shot inside Adams and smothered Tony Romo in the pocket. It's a move you'd probably have to see to believe, but trust me, it wouldn't matter how big Adams was -- there's no way he was ever going to stop that rush.

"I want to be known as relentless, a game-changer,'' Dumervil said on the phone from Denver. "I want to be known as one of the good pass-rushers in the league.''

Here's the thing you notice about Dumervil: His size actually helps him. Rushing is a game of leverage, on each side of the line, and Dumervil can get so low that it's hard for big tackles to get underneath him and leverage him backward. Heck, from watching Dumervil rush, it's hard for the linemen to get their hands on him, period, because of his quickness and simply because he's hard to locate. "I think I benefit from them having to play at my level,'' Dumervil told me. "Playing that low has been something I've done all my life, so it's hard to get your hands on me when I'm rushing that low.''

All his life, his size has been questioned. How interesting now that it's actually turning into a benefit -- at least the way he sees it.

"What's the big deal?'' he said. "I'm a football player. But sometimes out there, I do feel like I'm invisible.''

Born to Haitian parents in the gang-riddled Liberty City section of Miami, Dumervil benefited from the Florida football craze as a kid. He never wanted to play basketball or other sports. "We played street football three, four hours a day, 12 months a year,'' he said. "Not tackle football. But it was great for me because it was all quickness.''

At Louisville, he started slowly; it still haunts him that three times in a game against Miami of Ohio, a burly quarterback named Ben Roethlisberger shook off three Dumervil sack attempts and riddled the Louisville defense. "He probably doesn't remember, but I sure do,'' said Dumervil.

As a senior, he burst onto scouting reports with a 20-sack season, but his size pushed him down to the fourth round in the 2006 draft. After 21 sacks in his first two pro seasons, he slipped to a five-sack season last year. "I never thought it would be so hard to rush with a broken finger,'' said Dumervil, whose right pinky was busted. "I got it casted up, but I learned how valuable my hands are to rushing the passer.''

When Nolan told him he'd be moving to outside linebacker, he lost 10 pounds and worked on quickness throughout the offseason. Now it's showing, with eight sacks in the past three games. With Tom Brady on the horizon, Dumervil realizes how important he is to what the Broncos must do on Sunday to win.

"You can't just sprint at [Brady],'' Dumervil said. "He's not a fast guy, but he's elusive in the pocket. I'm a big fan of his. Great player, great leader. I know how valuable he is to everything they do. I've never sacked him before, but he's one guy I'd really like to have under my belt.''

A couple of Dumervil sacks would go a long way to Denver continuing the most unlikely season in the NFL. I'm picking New England 23-17, with lots of quick slants and curls from Brady so he can avoid Dumervil. I expect the Patriots to give their left side some chip help with a tight end or back Sunday, but a couple of opportunistic rushes from Dumervil outside left tackle Matt Light's left shoulder, and this could be a different game.
 8 years ago '05        #93
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 katalist said:

Im pretty sure Brady is alot smarter then Romo, he aint gonna throw to CHamps side 40% of the passes 2morrow. Brady also remembers that TD INT that Champ had on him in the playoffs few years back. Hes to smart of a QB to challenge champ more then a few times 2morrow imo. Brady should challenge the middle and the other CB opposite champ imo.

Either way that should be a hell of a matchup 2morrow, could be game of the year so far.
Everyone knows that shouldn't have been a TD...we all know Watson knocked that s**t out before it crossed the goal line...

If only they had a camera directly above that pylon :angry12:
 10-11-2009, 12:07 AM         #94
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maroney is gonna stop dancing and hit the hole like this....

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #95
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,668 | Props total: 66 66
lets get this show on the road pats

381 - 50 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 88% 6 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 166-45, Rank #15 | Aug 16: 363-90, Rank #17 | Aug 15: 707-208, Rank #16 | Aug 14: 551-194, Rank #13 | Aug 13: 227-116, Rank #17 | Aug 12: 738-411, Rank #10 | Aug 11: 1815-955, Rank #2 | Aug 10: 1780-964, Rank #5 | Aug 09: 3-2, Rank #301 | Aug 08: 574-368, Rank #19 *
 8 years ago '06        #96
space
space
Here we go....

top of the morning to ya'll from D-Town! we gonna get it in today!!!
 8 years ago '05        #97
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Here we go....

top of the morning to ya'll from D-Town! we gonna get it in today!!!
Can't wait for this game, I got tons of respect for the Pats, but I hope our Broncos can pull out an upset! :applause:

Cant wait for 2morrow game!

Good night 2night though, High as an eye on a f**king giraffe off that blueberry :dancingcool:

Champ vs Moss, thats gonna be a showdown! Cant wait!
This will be our toughest game of the season imo!
 8 years ago '04        #98
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
just got in bout to go to sleep, can't wait for the game tomorrow its gonna be a good one.

bluntednt said:
Everyone knows that shouldn't have been a TD...we all know Watson knocked that s**t out before it crossed the goal line...

If only they had a camera directly above that pylon :angry12:
QQ
 8 years ago '04        #99
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Boston crabs....

i wasnt singling broncos fans out..i meant the pats fans too.

but nice stereotyping
 8 years ago '04        #100
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 s0uThSiDe said:
maroney is gonna stop dancing and hit the hole like this....

No he's not. The only thing I want Maroney to hit is the unemployment line.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now