NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #81
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 3427 3427
Thats sad man
but at the 1:48-1:51 mark that b**ch in the chair almost jumped out her skin and im glad the other two judges saw the racism i can see this being in cnn tommorow morning
 10-08-2009, 03:30 PM         #82
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do some of you honestly believe that people outside of the US just sit in a classroom learning everything about American History and Culture? Because i seems that all of you think that's the case but NEWSFLASH.... THAT IS NOT THE CASE!! Again, this is a subject matter that is sensitive in the US because of the history that was attached to it in this country. I never remember back home watching movies like this, neither were my parents or even my grandparents. This movies never even made it that far outside of the US. What about the stereotypes that Americans or the American media have about Asians? Do some of you honestly believe that blacks are the only ones being scrutinize by the media? What about Latinos? What about Arabs? For crying out loud... even white people scrutinize their own like Italians, Germans and British and better yet... the French!!!

To this Asian in this country Asians are presented as dorks that are trying too hard to blend in or that they eat cars or that they own nail salons. And not only Asians, but the every other ethnicity and culture gets poke fun in the media but no one says anything or finds it offensive.

But some of you again will argue is not offensive because that is how is view in this country. But what about those outside that feel disrespected??? This wasn't about race to begin with... this was a misunderstanding that Americans want to blow out of the water.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 10-08-2009 at 03:52 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #83
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 jataylorlfc said:
do u mean national front?

and where did i say this wasnt racist? i just said 2 group australians, british and americans in the same boat is ridiculous, the experience of racism in australia is if anything more akin to that of white americans towards native americans, than towards black americans.

pikey= racist term, u should be banned for this and yes if i was a "pikey" i would be a minority.

nice 2 know you still have a grudge towards me tho :greetings10:

try harder, or get better.
how come i always see you trying to justify blatant racism, or even being blatantly racist yourself? more likely than not, your a blatant racist or attention wh0ore

yea i probably meant national front, whatever borderline racist party it is you guys have... that is besides the point....

pikey is about as racist as calling you a bum or a gypsie... nice try

the experience of racism is australia may be more akin to natives in america.. however, it does not mean racism isnt a problem there in regards to all visible minorities, something connick jr addressed appropriately

and i like how you originally tried to justify this bulls**t racism and now youve changed your tone... grow up
 10-08-2009, 04:12 PM         #84
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
how come i always see you trying to justify blatant racism, or even being blatantly racist yourself? more likely than not, your a blatant racist or attention wh0ore
like where?

yea i probably meant national front, whatever borderline racist party it is you guys have... that is besides the point....
well the national front isnt a party, so u must mean bnp, and ive made numerous post condemning them but whatever

no, gypsy maybe and whats not racist about that (calling people pikeys or gypsies)?

the experience of racism is australia may be more akin to natives in america.. however, it does not mean racism isnt a problem there in regards to all visible minorities, something connick jr addressed appropriately
and who the f**k said it wasnt u dips**t?

and i like how you originally tried to justify this bulls**t racism and now youve changed your tone... grow up
where did i try and justify it u pillowbiting c*nt?

and youre the one going nuts at me like a b**chy little kid, just f**k off because youve posted nothing except the fact u have an internet grudge against me, so yeah, do some growing up urself.
 8 years ago '05        #85
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
 SHOWTIME said:

Yo, I dont know anything about the racial element of the term, I would've thought it was in accordance to travellers/gypsies social standings, but i'll tell you this...if you ever called any of the travellers/gypsies that are settled in my city a "pikey", guaranteed you got serious problems on your hands. I know travellers that are ready to throw you in a van and ship you to Ireland like [click]. You'd never be seen again, and I am currently staying in the East Midlands, surely Liverpool has a greater capacity being that it's a port but I digress...
 8 years ago '04        #86
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 jataylorlfc said:
like where?

well the national front isnt a party, so u must mean bnp, and ive made numerous post condemning them but whatever

no, gypsy maybe and whats not racist about that (calling people pikeys or gypsies)?

and who the f**k said it wasnt u dips**t?

where did i try and justify it u pillowbiting c*nt?
youve got over 11,000 posts, you think im gonna look through that s**t just to prove a point.. its not that important to me.. im sure there are other BX members who can vouch that youre an open racist...

using terms like pikey/gypsy (in my context at least) is classism rather than racism.. get over it ... i havent found a particular ethnic group to be gypsies... only ppl i usually refer to as pikeys are liverpool fans :greetings10:

go back to your response of peterparkers post you mangy c*nt, thats what i was refering to in the first place...
and no not the comment about similar forefathers..
its the fact that everyone with a functioning brain knows this s**t is blatant racism and the aussie producers arent living under a rock so there is no excuse for this......

anyways im done with this exchange...

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 10-08-2009 at 05:02 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #87
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
Wasnt this dude in Independence Day?
 8 years ago '06        #88
Queenslansder 
space
space
$979 | Props total: 8 8
So the show wasnt originally aired on a Saturday???? Cmon man, youre trying too hard.
lol. no the show was only aired on a wed nite.......not even 48 hrs ago
ur trying too hard mate lol
 8 years ago '05        #89
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
 bigbarcelona said:
Look, people know the basics of American history..... but it doen't mean that they know every little detail as to what pisses us off or not. People in other countries know that yes the US had slavery and mistreated black people (Even today people outside of the US view America as a place that hates all minorities), but that is as much as everyone outside knows. Do you honestly believe or do you think that they know what those black faces represent in the US??? Honestly they don't and I don't think they had any racist feelings or actions behind it. Just like the African Americans misunderstood that Mexican cartoon that was consider racist a couple of years ago without understanding its history, that same rule applies here too.

Americans also do s**t that pisses people off around the world.... but is it done sometimes in a manner to be racist or hateful? Do you mean to tell me that if you go to Argentina, Cyprus, China or any other nation in the world do you know what pisses them off? Exactly!
i get what u r tryna say.....but the jackson jive.....c'mon son......they knew what they were doing, and its shameful to see that blackfacing was humorous to that crowd can't justify that

Last edited by JimDinO77; 10-08-2009 at 05:56 PM..
 10-08-2009, 06:03 PM         #90
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
i get what u r tryna say.....but the jackson jive.....c'mon son......they knew what they were doing, and its shameful to see that blackfacing was humorous to that crowd can't justify that
The Jacksons were popular during the 70s and of course jive was a common terminology during that time. Plus the show is supposed to be retarded, so I think it is touche'.
 10-08-2009, 06:05 PM         #91
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, big f**kin news...
 8 years ago '05        #92
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
 Queenslansder said:
lol. no the show was only aired on a wed nite.......not even 48 hrs ago
ur trying too hard mate lol
The ORIGINAL SHOW, not the reunion! The original show which had them winning 20 years ago! You are mos def trying too hard.
 10-08-2009, 06:12 PM         #93
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
what tha f**k are you stupid?? Are you from the united states

anytime someone sterotypes any miniority that ethnic group is going to call a group out for it..I know plenty of times that asians were being sterotyped n miniorities fought against it..

matter fact blacks are probably one of tha few miniorities taking up for other miniorites yet barley is the favor returned..how many asians are f!ghting against blacks being sterotyped?? how many hispanics are f!ghting against blacks being sterotyped?? NAACP(even tho I don't f**k w/ em) started out as being an organization to help ppl of color..it wasn't just black ppl that blacks were looking out for..it was asian,hispanic,even jews...

matter fact down here in Houston..a cop shot a young mexican man down for no reason...his mother was trying to take they a.ss to court..who was there to support her and f!ght for her?? How many mexican leaders down here stood up for her?? didn't say too many doing it..yet the leader of the new black panther party(a black male) stood up for her to f!ght for her...

the thing about black ppl calling out other ppl for racism to me is crazy..cuz u always have other ppl like urself that are so predictable saying "blacks are not tha only ones that get s**ttd on".. even tho if u look thru history blacks have always bended over backwards f!ghting for everbody to be treated equally..while many asians have sterotyped blacks just as much as whites..

yet some of those same miniorities groups will tell blacks "yall b**ch to much, shut up and relax"...
First, do you know how to read?

Secondly, do you know as to what group of people was I targeting?

Third, do you know as to what angle Am I coming from?

Fourth, where did I ever stated that I was defending Asian American or other American minorities?

Fifth, do you know what most of us are we arguing about?

Sixth, did you took the time to read?

Not only do you know nothing what is being discuss, but you insult me like I'm the moron when you are the f**king retard that is pretending to know what is going on at the last page of the f**king topic. Being a Jackass and Illiterate is never good!
 8 years ago '04        #94
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Harry Connick Jr in Independance Day >>>>>>>> Harry Connick Jr the Anti-Racism spokesman >>>>>>>>> Harry Connick Jr the musician

8 years ago '08        #95
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 DominicanLou said:
I dont know if this was sarcasm or not. but if it isnt, its laughable. Color doesnt matter? c'mon. so you australians are the only ones that figured it out? the cure? and you dont want to share it with everybody else?
australians are more racist against indians and middle easterners to my understanding
 8 years ago '06        #96
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$7,380 | Props total: 4660 4660
 jataylorlfc said:
exactly it conjures up the entire era of blacks being viewed and treated as inferior, an object of amusement, from a time when whites felt fine, and were allowed 2 do this sort of thing, encouraged even.

thats whats offensive, its not dressing up as a black person in order to impersonate a black person,

its dressing up as a cartoon stereotype to derogate and denigrate black PEOPLE.
i always knew you were a smart man
 8 years ago '06        #97
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$7,380 | Props total: 4660 4660
 tdnupe3 said:
australians are more racist against indians and middle easterners to my understanding
i was just saying to say that australians dont have an issue with color sounds absurd to me.
 8 years ago '08        #98
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 DominicanLou said:
i was just saying to say that australians dont have an issue with color sounds absurd to me.
oh, i gotcha. respect.
 8 years ago '06        #99
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
they knew what the f**k they was doin they jus have no respect
 8 years ago '07        #100
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 376 376
Three out of four Indigenous Australians experience racism in their everyday lives.

At an individual and interpersonal level racism often amounts to:

* an instant or fixed picture of a group of people, usually based on negative and ill-informed stereotypes
* a preconceived negative opinion
* limiting the opportunities (intentionally or not) of certain individuals or groups because of personal characteristics such as race or colour

Labelling of Indigenous Australians including stereotypes such as dark skin, despair, levels of alcohol consumption, laziness, levels of intelligence, ability to work and care for children, and levels of criminality are all part of the myths and stereotypes that perpetuate racism in Australia.

Eradicating racism is a task we all share.

Sadly racism is common in Australia. Here, we have put together some stories about the shape that racism takes in Australia of today.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy