NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,817 | Props total: 454 454
Post the soundtrack!!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #82
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 dmxonline said:
Post the soundtrack!!
Posted via Mobile Device
im torrenting it when i get home later
if i fee like getting leeched the f**k out maybe i will post it
 11-03-2009, 03:43 PM         #83
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the soundtrack is dope as f**k

just google that s**t and put 'torrent' in the search

it downloads quick
 8 years ago '04        #84
restless4207 
space
space
 ceo said:
the soundtrack is dope as f**k

just google that s**t and put 'torrent' in the search

it downloads quick
thank you, someone who can actually use his brain and get it himself
we need more ppl liek you lol

and yes it downloads at f**king 700k for me
 8 years ago '04        #85
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
f**k Torrents

I don't f**k with them...

up that s**t to MegaUpload or RS or MediaFire
 8 years ago '04        #86
restless4207 
space
space
f**k uploading....

i dont f**k with mu rs or mediafire lol see what i did there?

be patient someone will upload it for you soon
 8 years ago '04        #87
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
I don't need it anymore already got it from MegaUpload and s**t went by FAST!

Though... I am missing tracks 89-91 only.
 8 years ago '07        #88
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,675 | Props total: 16956 16956
nice im grabbin the soundtrack today!
 8 years ago '04        #89
restless4207 
space
space
 Kasssssst said:
I don't need it anymore already got it from MegaUpload and s**t went by FAST!

Though... I am missing tracks 89-91 only.
ya there are 3 missing tracks, it said on the torrent as well
 8 years ago '04        #90
marcy|M 
space
space
$12,958 | Props total: 0 0
 BlaznHizzle said:
renegade version don't give you anything but a case/stand and a double-disc Jay/Em cd.
you can just dl the CD from the jukebox and save yourself $80.

i went and bought the renegade version cause i thought i'd be getting all the extra Jay/Em tracks to spin, but all you get is an audio cd for the whip :guns3:
o good...

i just called gamestop and they said the renegades were reserve only...so i'll just get the standard and save some loot...

that extra 20 songs bs in the commercials is a lil misconceiving to consumers thinking it's 20 extra playable bonus songs
 8 years ago '04        #91
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
At first I thought this s**t was wack had no intentions of buying it, and honestly I was never that big on Guitar Hero and Rock Band cause I was terrible at it but when I went to best buy I saw it so I said f**k it ill try it I had to wait for my girl to pick out a DVD cause she got a gift certificate (why do people buy these just give her money f**k)

anyway tried it was skeptical thought it was fun let my girl try it she also thought it was fun so I ended up buying it and I am definitely not looking back on this purchase I am getting pretty decent at it, the whole adding the crossfader and fx knob is brilliant yeah 120 is a lot to drop on a game but if your skeptical try that s**t because damn this it is a blast and its kind of addictive.
 8 years ago '08        #92
froggystyles 1 heat pts
space
space
$78 | Props total: 96 96
this s**t is wack to me

if you are gonna buy this game, and you like hip hop, why not just buy ACTUAL turntables and a mixer? This type of stuff is handicapping your potential.

I feel the same about guitar hero and rock band although i know they are both geared towards party atmospheres.

Instead of purchasing this game and staying inside your crib all day mixing tracks for points and bonuses, why don't you buy the real thing, stay inside your crib mixing tracks until you can transition them well enough to hit up an ACTUAL gathering with REAL people and get some human interaction?!
 8 years ago '04        #93
marcy|M 
space
space
$12,958 | Props total: 0 0
 froggystyles said:
this s**t is wack to me

I feel the same about guitar hero and rock band although i know they are both geared towards party atmospheres.
that's the reason why i play it...

not just to get good at some plastic s**t...
 8 years ago '07        #94
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,675 | Props total: 16956 16956

[video - click to view]

Best Song on the Game!
 8 years ago '04        #95
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 froggystyles said:
this s**t is wack to me

if you are gonna buy this game, and you like hip hop, why not just buy ACTUAL turntables and a mixer? This type of stuff is handicapping your potential.

Instead of purchasing this game and staying inside your crib all day mixing tracks for points and bonuses, why don't you buy the real thing, stay inside your crib mixing tracks until you can transition them well enough to hit up an ACTUAL gathering with REAL people and get some human interaction?!
This advice makes no sense.

Why would somebody want to buy actual turntables and a mixer if they are not trying to actually become an actual DJ and get into that profession or even pick it up as a hobby. lol @ handicapping their potential, you act like everyone who buys this wants to get into DJing.....and even if they aren't this won't do anything to handicap their potential unless of course they are spending too much time on video games and they aren't spending enough time getting to know the real DJ equipment and practicing their art there.

Its a video game and people are going to play it because its fun and they wanna have a good time for a hour or two when they get some free time not because they want to be become a real DJ. I think that is the misconception certain people do not understand you are basically telling someone to go buy hundreds of dollars worth of equipment and take up tons of time to learn a new craft instead of buying this game. I never got why people would say stuff like this and go buy a real guitar instead of playing guitar hero......I mean seriously you don't tell people to go join the military instead of playing call of duty.........

its a fun game, a little bit overpriced like all rhythm games are sure but in my opinion its worth it the controller is put together very well, my best friend is an actual DJ and he approved of the mixes and the controls and he really thinks that the crossfader action and scratching in this game is very on point and even tho he does the real thing every weekend at a club he really enjoyed the game when he I showed it to him.

so here is some real advice for some people.

Like music and want to play a really fun game? Buy this game

Want to be an actual DJ and that is the only reason you are getting this game? Don't buy this game because it won't make you a DJ and it won't teach you how to DJ or improve your craft as a DJ which is pretty obvious and shouldn't need to be said.

Skeptical? Go to best buy and try it out.

Last edited by K1; 11-06-2009 at 11:55 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #96
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 K1Entertainment said:

Why would somebody want to buy actual turntables and a mixer if they are not trying to actually become an actual DJ and get into that profession or even pick it up as a hobby. lol @ handicapping their potential, you act like everyone who buys this wants to get into DJing.....and even if they aren't this won't do anything to handicap their potential unless of course they are spending too much time on video games and they aren't spending enough time getting to know the real DJ equipment and practicing their art there.

Its a video game and people are going to play it because its fun and they wanna have a good time for a hour or two when they get some free time not because they want to be become a real DJ. I think that is the misconception certain people do not understand you are basically telling someone to go buy hundreds of dollars worth of equipment and take up tons of time to learn a new craft instead of buying this game. I never got why people would say stuff like this and go buy a real guitar instead of playing guitar hero......I mean seriously you don't tell people to go join the military instead of playing call of duty.........

its a fun game, a little bit overpriced like all rhythm games are sure but in my opinion its worth it the controller is put together very well, my best friend is an actual DJ and he approved of the mixes and the controls and he really thinks that the crossfader action and scratching in this game is very on point and even tho he does the real thing every weekend at a club he really enjoyed the game when he I showed it to him.

Want to be an actual DJ and that is the only reason you are getting this game? Don't buy this game because it won't make you a DJ and it won't teach you how to DJ or improve your craft as a DJ which is pretty obvious and shouldn't need to be said.

real talk......
 8 years ago '04        #97
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2114 2114
 K1Entertainment said:

Owned.........
 8 years ago '04        #98
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,474 | Props total: 6055 6055
yea this game is f**kin fire not because you want to be a dj but to experience it in a fun way where you wont have to worry bout folks booing the s**t outta you lol
 8 years ago '09        #99
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 87 87
played that s**t at best buy today......s**t is sick, def coppin
 11-10-2009, 03:09 AM         #100
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
At first I thought this s**t was wack had no intentions of buying it, and honestly I was never that big on Guitar Hero and Rock Band cause I was terrible at it but when I went to best buy I saw it so I said f**k it ill try it I had to wait for my girl to pick out a DVD cause she got a gift certificate (why do people buy these just give her money f**k)

anyway tried it was skeptical thought it was fun let my girl try it she also thought it was fun so I ended up buying it and I am definitely not looking back on this purchase I am getting pretty decent at it, the whole adding the crossfader and fx knob is brilliant yeah 120 is a lot to drop on a game but if your skeptical try that s**t because damn this it is a blast and its kind of addictive.
I was exactly the same, best music game since GH II
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy