The Official DJ Hero Thread

most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 80
I will marry this woman for real.
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #81
GoSensGo 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 591 591
Post the soundtrack!!
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #82
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,714 | Props total: 15 15
 dmxonline said:
Post the soundtrack!!
Posted via Mobile Device
im torrenting it when i get home later
if i fee like getting leeched the f**k out maybe i will post it
 11-03-2009, 02:43 PM         #83
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the soundtrack is dope as f**k

just google that s**t and put 'torrent' in the search

it downloads quick
 9 years ago '04        #84
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,714 | Props total: 15 15
 ceo said:
the soundtrack is dope as f**k

just google that s**t and put 'torrent' in the search

it downloads quick
thank you, someone who can actually use his brain and get it himself
we need more ppl liek you lol

and yes it downloads at f**king 700k for me
 9 years ago '04        #85
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 11 11
f**k Torrents

I don't f**k with them...

up that s**t to MegaUpload or RS or MediaFire
 9 years ago '04        #86
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,714 | Props total: 15 15
f**k uploading....

i dont f**k with mu rs or mediafire lol see what i did there?

be patient someone will upload it for you soon
 9 years ago '04        #87
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 11 11
I don't need it anymore already got it from MegaUpload and s**t went by FAST!

Though... I am missing tracks 89-91 only.
 9 years ago '07        #88
CadillacVyse 1016 heat pts1016
space
avatar space
space
$28,710 | Props total: 20901 20901
nice im grabbin the soundtrack today!
 9 years ago '04        #89
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,714 | Props total: 15 15
 Kasssssst said:
I don't need it anymore already got it from MegaUpload and s**t went by FAST!

Though... I am missing tracks 89-91 only.
ya there are 3 missing tracks, it said on the torrent as well
 9 years ago '04        #90
marcy|M 
space
avatar space
space
$12,958 | Props total: 0 0
 BlaznHizzle said:
renegade version don't give you anything but a case/stand and a double-disc Jay/Em cd.
you can just dl the CD from the jukebox and save yourself $80.

i went and bought the renegade version cause i thought i'd be getting all the extra Jay/Em tracks to spin, but all you get is an audio cd for the whip :guns3:
o good...

i just called gamestop and they said the renegades were reserve only...so i'll just get the standard and save some loot...

that extra 20 songs bs in the commercials is a lil misconceiving to consumers thinking it's 20 extra playable bonus songs
 9 years ago '04        #91
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
At first I thought this s**t was wack had no intentions of buying it, and honestly I was never that big on Guitar Hero and Rock Band cause I was terrible at it but when I went to best buy I saw it so I said f**k it ill try it I had to wait for my girl to pick out a DVD cause she got a gift certificate (why do people buy these just give her money f**k)

anyway tried it was skeptical thought it was fun let my girl try it she also thought it was fun so I ended up buying it and I am definitely not looking back on this purchase I am getting pretty decent at it, the whole adding the crossfader and fx knob is brilliant yeah 120 is a lot to drop on a game but if your skeptical try that s**t because damn this it is a blast and its kind of addictive.
 9 years ago '08        #92
froggystyles 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$106 | Props total: 185 185
this s**t is wack to me

if you are gonna buy this game, and you like hip hop, why not just buy ACTUAL turntables and a mixer? This type of stuff is handicapping your potential.

I feel the same about guitar hero and rock band although i know they are both geared towards party atmospheres.

Instead of purchasing this game and staying inside your crib all day mixing tracks for points and bonuses, why don't you buy the real thing, stay inside your crib mixing tracks until you can transition them well enough to hit up an ACTUAL gathering with REAL people and get some human interaction?!
 9 years ago '04        #93
marcy|M 
space
avatar space
space
$12,958 | Props total: 0 0
 froggystyles said:
this s**t is wack to me

I feel the same about guitar hero and rock band although i know they are both geared towards party atmospheres.
that's the reason why i play it...

not just to get good at some plastic s**t...
 9 years ago '07        #94
CadillacVyse 1016 heat pts1016
space
avatar space
space
$28,710 | Props total: 20901 20901

[video - click to view]


Best Song on the Game!
 9 years ago '04        #95
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 froggystyles said:
this s**t is wack to me

if you are gonna buy this game, and you like hip hop, why not just buy ACTUAL turntables and a mixer? This type of stuff is handicapping your potential.

I feel the same about guitar hero and rock band although i know they are both geared towards party atmospheres.

Instead of purchasing this game and staying inside your crib all day mixing tracks for points and bonuses, why don't you buy the real thing, stay inside your crib mixing tracks until you can transition them well enough to hit up an ACTUAL gathering with REAL people and get some human interaction?!
This advice makes no sense.

Why would somebody want to buy actual turntables and a mixer if they are not trying to actually become an actual DJ and get into that profession or even pick it up as a hobby. lol @ handicapping their potential, you act like everyone who buys this wants to get into DJing.....and even if they aren't this won't do anything to handicap their potential unless of course they are spending too much time on video games and they aren't spending enough time getting to know the real DJ equipment and practicing their art there.

Its a video game and people are going to play it because its fun and they wanna have a good time for a hour or two when they get some free time not because they want to be become a real DJ. I think that is the misconception certain people do not understand you are basically telling someone to go buy hundreds of dollars worth of equipment and take up tons of time to learn a new craft instead of buying this game. I never got why people would say stuff like this and go buy a real guitar instead of playing guitar hero......I mean seriously you don't tell people to go join the military instead of playing call of duty.........

its a fun game, a little bit overpriced like all rhythm games are sure but in my opinion its worth it the controller is put together very well, my best friend is an actual DJ and he approved of the mixes and the controls and he really thinks that the crossfader action and scratching in this game is very on point and even tho he does the real thing every weekend at a club he really enjoyed the game when he I showed it to him.

so here is some real advice for some people.

Like music and want to play a really fun game? Buy this game

Want to be an actual DJ and that is the only reason you are getting this game? Don't buy this game because it won't make you a DJ and it won't teach you how to DJ or improve your craft as a DJ which is pretty obvious and shouldn't need to be said.

Skeptical? Go to best buy and try it out.


Last edited by K1; 11-06-2009 at 10:55 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #96
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 K1Entertainment said:
This advice makes no sense.

Why would somebody want to buy actual turntables and a mixer if they are not trying to actually become an actual DJ and get into that profession or even pick it up as a hobby. lol @ handicapping their potential, you act like everyone who buys this wants to get into DJing.....and even if they aren't this won't do anything to handicap their potential unless of course they are spending too much time on video games and they aren't spending enough time getting to know the real DJ equipment and practicing their art there.

Its a video game and people are going to play it because its fun and they wanna have a good time for a hour or two when they get some free time not because they want to be become a real DJ. I think that is the misconception certain people do not understand you are basically telling someone to go buy hundreds of dollars worth of equipment and take up tons of time to learn a new craft instead of buying this game. I never got why people would say stuff like this and go buy a real guitar instead of playing guitar hero......I mean seriously you don't tell people to go join the military instead of playing call of duty.........

its a fun game, a little bit overpriced like all rhythm games are sure but in my opinion its worth it the controller is put together very well, my best friend is an actual DJ and he approved of the mixes and the controls and he really thinks that the crossfader action and scratching in this game is very on point and even tho he does the real thing every weekend at a club he really enjoyed the game when he I showed it to him.

so here is some real advice for some people.

Like music and want to play a really fun game? Buy this game

Want to be an actual DJ and that is the only reason you are getting this game? Don't buy this game because it won't make you a DJ and it won't teach you how to DJ or improve your craft as a DJ which is pretty obvious and shouldn't need to be said.

Skeptical? Go to best buy and try it out.
real talk......
 9 years ago '04        #97
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,375 | Props total: 2489 2489
 K1Entertainment said:
This advice makes no sense.

Why would somebody want to buy actual turntables and a mixer if they are not trying to actually become an actual DJ and get into that profession or even pick it up as a hobby. lol @ handicapping their potential, you act like everyone who buys this wants to get into DJing.....and even if they aren't this won't do anything to handicap their potential unless of course they are spending too much time on video games and they aren't spending enough time getting to know the real DJ equipment and practicing their art there.

Its a video game and people are going to play it because its fun and they wanna have a good time for a hour or two when they get some free time not because they want to be become a real DJ. I think that is the misconception certain people do not understand you are basically telling someone to go buy hundreds of dollars worth of equipment and take up tons of time to learn a new craft instead of buying this game. I never got why people would say stuff like this and go buy a real guitar instead of playing guitar hero......I mean seriously you don't tell people to go join the military instead of playing call of duty.........

its a fun game, a little bit overpriced like all rhythm games are sure but in my opinion its worth it the controller is put together very well, my best friend is an actual DJ and he approved of the mixes and the controls and he really thinks that the crossfader action and scratching in this game is very on point and even tho he does the real thing every weekend at a club he really enjoyed the game when he I showed it to him.

so here is some real advice for some people.

Like music and want to play a really fun game? Buy this game

Want to be an actual DJ and that is the only reason you are getting this game? Don't buy this game because it won't make you a DJ and it won't teach you how to DJ or improve your craft as a DJ which is pretty obvious and shouldn't need to be said.

Skeptical? Go to best buy and try it out.
Owned.........
 9 years ago '04        #98
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,373 | Props total: 7004 7004
yea this game is f**kin fire not because you want to be a dj but to experience it in a fun way where you wont have to worry bout folks booing the s**t outta you lol
 9 years ago '09        #99
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 150 150
played that s**t at best buy today......s**t is sick, def coppin
 11-10-2009, 02:09 AM         #100
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
At first I thought this s**t was wack had no intentions of buying it, and honestly I was never that big on Guitar Hero and Rock Band cause I was terrible at it but when I went to best buy I saw it so I said f**k it ill try it I had to wait for my girl to pick out a DVD cause she got a gift certificate (why do people buy these just give her money f**k)

anyway tried it was skeptical thought it was fun let my girl try it she also thought it was fun so I ended up buying it and I am definitely not looking back on this purchase I am getting pretty decent at it, the whole adding the crossfader and fx knob is brilliant yeah 120 is a lot to drop on a game but if your skeptical try that s**t because damn this it is a blast and its kind of addictive.
I was exactly the same, best music game since GH II
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
74 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasn’t in the Movie
11 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy