Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 thisguy616 said:
^^^ yup im looking to sell this one to get a bigger one lol ,talk about an easy job!
:: hint :: place a machine where kids are at,example,kids doctor office! thats bank!
:applause:
 10-11-2009, 12:38 PM         #22
thisguy616 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
profits vary, depends on how much you want to charge the best way to go about it is check out the prices everyone has and go 5 or 10cents cheaper.no liscence is needed for these smaller machines only when you want to go big chain and sell like all coke products and stuff. oh and the red box movie thing? i looked into it and its a s**t load of money to own.its not worth it cauz most of that money will go to the spot you put it at. well look at it this way you go to walmart buy a bag of 24pk chips for like 4 bucks, 24x65 cents=about 15-16 bucks like i said slow making profit but its location that brings in the bank.
 8 years ago '06        #23
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 1175 1175
This is interesting.

I'd prolly buy one of those "bulk" candy machines first to test the waters. Put some of those big colorful gumballs that kids love, some skittles, and some M&M's (cause women always want chocolate lol) in there for 25 cents each and come collect/refill once a week.

And you can put those candy machines practically anywhere.
 8 years ago '06        #24
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
I tried to buy a redbox aobut 2 years ago. Put it at the bottom of this dorm called waterson towers at ISU. It houses like 3000 kids. Just think about how much money I would of made off of that.
 10-11-2009, 08:23 PM         #25
502forLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a dike that live buy my uncle does this for a living, has like 15 vending machines @ diff locations & her garage is full of everything you put in vending machines. Chips, candy. If didnt have alarm id have a good snack everyday
 8 years ago '05        #26
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Sammyboi22 said:
I tried to buy a redbox aobut 2 years ago. Put it at the bottom of this dorm called waterson towers at ISU. It houses like 3000 kids. Just think about how much money I would of made off of that.
str8 pr0n in that thang. it would have been called the xbox but then i would have gotten sued by gates'n nem!
 8 years ago '05        #27
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 32 32
 Sammyboi22 said:
West Des Moines here. My boy used to run ISU. Jonnell **** Ames small as f**k
 8 years ago '05        #28
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
I just checked on Craigslist and there are alot of vending machines for under a grand. I a.ssume the hardest part would be getting your machine in prime locations.

If Redbox let people buy Redbox franchises there would be overkill on them all over the place. I was thinking about the same thing though.
 8 years ago '04        #29
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 733 733
Might have to look more into this as I get some side money and get older a bit. Thanks guys
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #30
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
Calls centers need machines like that good llook
 8 years ago '04        #31
big jeffrey  OP
space
space
$2,387 | Props total: 359 359
^^^ good damn idea
 8 years ago '05        #32
space
space
gumballs.com has vending machones for cheap. check it out
 8 years ago '04        #33
sandman 
space
space
$810 | Props total: 7 7
hey whats up man ive been running a vending business for 2 yrs now.. i got 23 locations 48 machines.. PM me if you got some questions
 8 years ago '08        #34
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
^ damn lol this dude comes in here and totally hooks it up

probably definitely could make crazy paper off this lol
 8 years ago '06        #35
leediddy21 
space
space
$452 | Props total: 0 0
i know this n*gga that does that s**t and he is caked up. il do it if i was you. he dont even work now and got like 6ppl workin for him now in like less then 10 years
 8 years ago '04        #36
big jeffrey  OP
space
space
 sandman said:
hey whats up man ive been running a vending business for 2 yrs now.. i got 23 locations 48 machines.. PM me if you got some questions
hey i'm the OP, i have a couple people willing to sell me machines, im just afraid that i wont have a place to put them.... any suggestions? also, how much am i looking to spend starting off? will a couple machines at first be worth my time?
 8 years ago '05        #37
space
space
 blaznfor20 said:
gumballs.com has vending machones for cheap. check it out

8 years ago '06        #38
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I don't know that much about those things either but I don't think it's gonna be a lot of money you'd be making off them things. Seems like for the most part it would be a pain for you to have to go and empty the thing out and fill it just to make a few dollars. I guess if you had a good spot with a lot of foot traffic you could pull in some extra money during the week but I wouldn't image that it would be that much.
 8 years ago '04        #39
big jeffrey  OP
space
space
Thats where you eventually get more than 1 machine to offset that..... , think about it, the machine does ALL the work for you... it sells itself, i'd rather go pick up a lil bit of money than none at all.
 8 years ago '08        #40
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 981 981
I hada homie who did that and he started off with 10 machines and he ended up cakin some change off this. Guess it's worth it for the extra income
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy