most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
6663 pageviews
54 comments

big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,387 | Props total: 359 359
thinking of buying a Vending Machine

supposedly you can make a nice bit of money w/ these. any thoughts? suggestions? tips?

i see used gumball machines, snack machines drink machines, on craigslist. I figure i purchase one, put it up somewhere and keep it stocked i should see a return

54 comments for "thinking of buying a Vending Machine"

8 years ago '04        #2
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
i always wondered about this

I'm a.ssuming you need some sort of permit to run these certain places. I always just wanted to hook one up in a random a.ss place and move it every so often.
 8 years ago '08        #3
SantinoMurder 
space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
^^^lol like its never in the same place for long.
 8 years ago '04        #4
big jeffrey  OP
space
space
yes it is.... who do you know moves a vending machine alot? they are placed where they were placed for certain reasons (high traffic area, alot of kids around etc)
 8 years ago '04        #5
big jeffrey  OP
space
space
been reading up and im thinking the hardest part is actually finding somewhere to put it, or getting permission, like a business or something that doesnt already have vending machines.
 10-07-2009, 11:44 AM         #6
thisguy616 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not hard to ask and give a percentage of profits to the spot you want to place it at, its all about location,location,location. heres one of my mini machines that makes me a lil money im not ballin or nuthin but it keeps my pockets full. anybody want to buy this pm me.$300 firm

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #7
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,873 | Props total: 1 1
That is sounds like a great idea, so great I might have to pursue this too. I've been searchin for ways to make a few extra dollars and this sounds like a good investment.
 8 years ago '05        #8
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7118 7118
I always wondered about that.

But, first of all, its gotta be hard to find a business that wants a vending machine that doesnt already have one in 2009.

Second of all, how much percentage of your profit do you normally have to split with the business/property owner?
 8 years ago '05        #9
Layziebone7 
space
space
space
$176 | Props total: 45 45
This is interesting. Form a good relationship with a chain of businesses, come in every other morning and Fill em' up.
 10-07-2009, 11:20 PM         #10
thisguy616 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its mainly threw networking my machine is at my buddys machine shop that has about 15 people working for him. its a slow profit but after working out a good spot to place it money will come in. as sharing your profits it all depends on the machine size and how much money you will make on an empty machine.
 8 years ago '05        #11
oNe-8-SeVeN 
space
space
$425 | Props total: 35 35
me and my pops used to have alot of skittles,gum,m&m's and shiit like that around my lil town ya kno jus 25cent machines... go check em every month or so.. talk about some extra cash in your pocket my nigg..its not bad!!
 8 years ago '04        #12
187Proof 473 heat pts473
space
space
$6,277 | Props total: 6619 6619
Anyone looking to put a machine in a business in Washington state? I run a retail business and I'm wanting one in here. Usually the owner of the machine breaks of the business 10% of it's earnings for the business allowing him/her to put the machine in their location.
 8 years ago '05        #13
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
All the high school kids past by my house. Maybe I can just put one in my front lawn . They should have vending machine cars. Imagine being parked in the parking lot especially at the mall during Christmas and all the shoppers passing by your car stopping to grab a bag of chips or candy

*Edit.

All while you're inside the mall shopping.

Last edited by klew; 10-08-2009 at 07:09 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #14
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
personally i wouldnt but to each is own. drink machines are liable to hang ups and jackpots which will cause u to lose money. besides coke has a billion different bottles and spacers have to be set correctly for them to vend okay but even with that done non carbonated drinks will still hang up because the bottle is so brittle now. dasani water you can forget about it, i havent seen a machine that vends that product correctly yet besides a glass front. dont know much about snack machines but i work with coke machines daily and see all kinds of bulls**t that happens with them. u really wont make much money unless u get a prime location that will get u alot of sales. u also have to keep your product rotated because u only get 3 mnths shelf like on bottled drinks and what u return is money lost.
 8 years ago '05        #15
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 thisguy616 said:
its not hard to ask and give a percentage of profits to the spot you want to place it at, its all about location,location,location. heres one of my mini machines that makes me a lil money im not ballin or nuthin but it keeps my pockets full. anybody want to buy this pm me.$300 firm

[pic - click to view]

one of these and a sams card u may be onto something
 10-08-2009, 11:34 PM         #16
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They sell vending machines at sams club, lol.
 10-09-2009, 10:15 AM         #17
thisguy616 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ yup im looking to sell this one to get a bigger one lol ,talk about an easy job!
:: hint :: place a machine where kids are at,example,kids doctor office! thats bank!
 8 years ago '04        #18
big jeffrey  OP
space
space
how much did that machine run you? how much can i see a month on a vending machine? i'm looking for a bigger one but the one you have that size will do at first, and the kids doctors office is a good idea. im interested in a vending machine and any info you could give me id appreciate!
 8 years ago '06        #19
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 1175 1175
To restock the machine can you just pick up some stuff from Sams club or do you need a "liscense" to sell a companys products?
 8 years ago '06        #20
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3538 3538
 dmunson318 said:
one of these and a sams card u may be onto something
They sell "actual" vending machines at my Sam's Club.

...at least this is a better idea then buying one of those "Red Box" movie things.

Last edited by 01seay; 10-18-2009 at 02:17 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy