Etchasketch's Weekly Penny Stock Picks!

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
etchasketch 50 heat pts50 OP
space
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 2004 2004
 o7media said:
Zecco, Etrade, Ameritrade, etc..

Choose a broker. I recommend Zecco.
Do you use zecco? What is good with it? there HAS to be a catch if comission is only 5.
 8 years ago '08        #82
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,212 | Props total: 8638 8638
 etchasketch said:
Do you use zecco? What is good with it? there HAS to be a catch if comission is only 5.
I originally opened with Etrade and I still have some funds in there so I'm still using it. After getting tired of their $12.99 trade fee I switched to Zecco....

Zecco only charges $4.50...and it's the SAME deal. In fact, Zecco provides free real time quotes. Zecco is much better than Etrade plus it's cheaper.

I haven't had any problems with them so far. Not only that, but they also don't restrict any orders. Etrade does, they'll make you call it in sometimes. I haven't come across any stocks so far at Zecco where they've restricted me. And from what I've read on other forums, they don't restrict any stocks.

Zecco is the best and the cheapest (as far as I know).
 8 years ago '04        #83
space
space
space
hmmm...I may open a Zecco account then. You are enticing me no homo.
 8 years ago '08        #84
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 etchasketch said:
hmmm...I may open a Zecco account then. You are enticing me no homo.

Who are you with now?
 8 years ago '04        #85
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
*pays attention*
 8 years ago '04        #86
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
has anyone ever used TradeKing?
 8 years ago '04        #87
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 o7media said:
SMH

This stock is NOT a good long term investment.
Penny stocks, Long term investment?
 8 years ago '04        #88
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 etchasketch said:
Hey all. I tried to PM everyone and let them know about the new investment team that is forming. If i forgot or you didnt get a PM from me. email:

also go to: and register for a free account. I have learned so much on there and it is a great place to hear what picks are going on for the day/week. And you can meet a lot of great investors.

But how the team will work is this. We get about 50-100 of us. From mon-wednesday we research picks and we vote on one stock that we like the most. we all get alerted at the same time to get in ( to ensure fairness ) and we make money together. There are alot of really experienced investors on the team that have made a lot of serious money doing this so we will all be in god hands!

I am compiling the list now and trying to have it done my wednesday so hurry up and email:

larrytheinvestorguy@gmail com and sign on

Lets get this money my fellow bx'ers!

:applause::applause:
emailed
 8 years ago '08        #89
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 hockeythug said:
Penny stocks, Long term investment?
EXACTLY!!! Thank you...

Anyone who thinks a penny stock is a good long term investment will lose.
 8 years ago '08        #90
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
FRHV wow...made it to .011

8 years ago '04        #91
space
space
space
 o7media said:
EXACTLY!!! Thank you...

Anyone who thinks a penny stock is a good long term investment will lose.
Guys PLEASE keep laughing. I honestly love it. I know you guys say that they arent good long term investments but I PERSONALLLY know of about 4 ( FRHV being one ) that are going to be on big boards by this time next year.

Please do not doubt me. In life it is not what you know but who you know.

And sometimes who know increases what you know ;-)

This is a diamond in the rough o7. And it will be at a nickle soon my friend.
 8 years ago '08        #92
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 etchasketch said:
Guys PLEASE keep laughing. I honestly love it. I know you guys say that they arent good long term investments but I PERSONALLLY know of about 4 ( FRHV being one ) that are going to be on big boards by this time next year.

Please do not doubt me. In life it is not what you know but who you know.

And sometimes who know increases what you know ;-)

This is a diamond in the rough o7. And it will be at a nickle soon my friend.
I was wrong...I'll admit it! lol

And I'm not going to lie....I just bought shares with them...but now I'm regretting it. I got in at .015...and it can't seem to make it over that :(
 11-11-2009, 09:27 AM         #93
Bsktballa20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
I was wrong...I'll admit it! lol

And I'm not going to lie....I just bought shares with them...but now I'm regretting it. I got in at .015...and it can't seem to make it over that :(
FRHV!!!!

its lookin up for you...seein some buys at .016, you should be fine. but what you should have done is listened to us yesterday and bought in at .043-.048 on the major dip.
 8 years ago '08        #94
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Bsktballa20 said:
FRHV!!!!

its lookin up for you...seein some buys at .016, you should be fine. but what you should have done is listened to us yesterday and bought in at .043-.048 on the major dip.
I should have listened...

I dumped them at .016

right when that happened...the ask jumped to .018...wtf man. I should have held!

Oh well, still made a quick little profit!
 8 years ago '04        #95
space
space
space
 o7media said:
I should have listened...

I dumped them at .016

right when that happened...the ask jumped to .018...wtf man. I should have held!

Oh well, still made a quick little profit!
o7 why would we tell you some bs info! This company is going to be at a nickle by the end of the money. Research teh company for youself! What are you doing dumping!?!

OMG. If the next pick our team chooses goes up more than 250% will you finally listen and join the team?
 11-11-2009, 09:35 AM         #96
theman200234 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MDGC is skyrocketing!!!! hurry get it while its only up 40%
 8 years ago '08        #97
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 etchasketch said:
o7 why would we tell you some bs info! This company is going to be at a nickle by the end of the money. Research teh company for youself! What are you doing dumping!?!

OMG. If the next pick our team chooses goes up more than 250% will you finally listen and join the team?
LOL why do you want me to join your team? I obviously don't know what I'm talking about...

And I don't believe this is a long term investment at all. It is a pump and dump and it will still go down IMO. I was wrong about the run, yes...I didn't think it would go up that much. But they released some more PR this morning which was probably the cause of this 2nd run today.

And I'm already subscribed to a couple of email pumping lists (which is what your site is basically)...you guys pump stocks..which I'm not into. No offense, I don't mind it...in fact I like to get on those pumped stocks because they run like crazy. But it's only short term.

I still like your picks though..I'll keep an eye on them! FRHV is back down to .014...looks like I got out at the right time :applause:
 11-11-2009, 09:43 AM         #98
Bsktballa20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you must be new to the stock game. lol

o7media said:
LOL why do you want me to join your team? I obviously don't know what I'm talking about...

And I don't believe this is a long term investment at all. It is a pump and dump and it will still go down IMO. I was wrong about the run, yes...I didn't think it would go up that much. But they released some more PR this morning which was probably the cause of this 2nd run today.

And I'm already subscribed to a couple of email pumping lists (which is what your site is basically)...you guys pump stocks..which I'm not into. No offense, I don't mind it...in fact I like to get on those pumped stocks because they run like crazy. But it's only short term.

I still like your picks though..I'll keep an eye on them! FRHV is back down to .014...looks like I got out at the right time :applause:
 8 years ago '04        #99
space
space
space
 o7media said:

o7. we are not an email list. we do not pump. this FRHV pick was research fro 3 weeks HEAVILY by a lawyer. not some scrub. The company has a real website, with real products. They are ran by people with REAL experience in their sector. They funded the company THEMSELVES without having to dilute to come up with capital.

We dont just look for companies that are trading low and say "lets make this run for a few days" we research undervalued companies. Once again I will say this. It will be at nickel soon. By 2010 you WILL NOT see this company under a penny.
 8 years ago '08        #100
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Bsktballa20 said:
you must be new to the stock game. lol
Why do you say that?
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy