Etchasketch's Weekly Penny Stock Picks!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
133 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
180 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #301
Vagnum 
space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
CPQQ had a nice day. great pick, this uptrend could stay up..? or do you already have a new one? :D
 8 years ago '04        #302
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,384 | Props total: 358 358
love for you guys to tell me what all that s**t means???.......... (pump n dump, TA).. obviously im new
 8 years ago '04        #303
big jeffrey 
space
space
nvm, i googled

"Pump and dump" is a form of microcap stock fraud that involves artificially inflating the price of an owned stock through false and misleading positive statements, in order to sell the cheaply purchased stock at a higher price. Once the operators of the scheme "dump" their overvalued shares, the price falls and investors lose their money. Stocks that are the subject of pump-and-dump schemes are sometimes called "chop stocks.

Last edited by big jeffrey; 11-18-2009 at 02:59 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #304
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,212 | Props total: 8638 8638
 KazzMatiK said:
lol listen to this guy
 KazzMatiK said:
that shyt is a waste of time and near retarded, do your own TA and research... team of fluzeys
:applause::applause:

You on HSM?

My pick gained .60 cents per share today :greetings10::celebrate0:
 8 years ago '08        #305
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Vagnum said:
CPQQ had a nice day. great pick, this uptrend could stay up..? or do you already have a new one? :D
Yep..closed out really strong at $2.90! .60 cent gain from when I alerted everyone! :applause:

It's going to gap up again and beat the new 52 week high it made today. And I'm holding on to it. It'll be at least $4 in a week!

I probably won't have any new picks until I get rid of these shares. I put 95% of my money into this 1 stock, so I can't really invest until these are sold.

:applause:
 8 years ago '04        #306
Vagnum 
space
space
 o7media said:
Yep..closed out really strong at $2.90! .60 cent gain from when I alerted everyone! :applause:

It's going to gap up again and beat the new 52 week high it made today. And I'm holding on to it. It'll be at least $4 in a week!

I probably won't have any new picks until I get rid of these shares. I put 95% of my money into this 1 stock, so I can't really invest until these are sold.

:applause:
nice man great job :). this is serious, keep it up. cee you tomorrow i might make a trade aswell got some new money on the side but its not mch :/ would need at least another 30% gain. BRYN aswell closed stronger, might be a buy at the dip aswell. EVRN closed at 0.0110 not good sign but just 5 days until thanksgiving. have a nice one cee ya.
 8 years ago '08        #307
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 big jeffrey said:
love for you guys to tell me what all that s**t means???.......... (pump n dump, TA).. obviously im new
Pump and dump is basically when people "pump" up a stock by promoting it and promoting it and promoting it..basically spamming people or websites that have a large audience that send out newsletters saying buy so and so stock because it's going to do great!

So they spam the stock and everyone buys it thinking it will do great..and mostly new investors who don't know better fall for this. So once all these people buy the stock, the volume goes up like crazy because of all these buys from new people. And volume is one of the most important, if not the most important, aspect of a stock. So when there is high volume, the stock will do good.

So after the volume goes really high everyone wants to get in which makes the price go really high. BUT...when the price goes high...the original people who were all pumping the stock...and the people who were in the stock before the pump (the people who were in it already)...they all sell the stock to get their profits out. And that's called the "dump"..when everyone dumps the stock.

Once the dump happens, the stock crashes. The dump can happen within 1 day or 1 week.

Take FRHV for example...which I told everyone 2 weeks ago that it was a pump and dump and nobody wanted to listen....now look at it. It has gone down 4 days straight and it finally rebounded today barely by like 1%.

And in the pump and dump...all the new investors lose all of their money because they held on to it while the people who knew it was a pump and dump took their profits. So all of these new investors end up getting screwed over.

That's basically what a pump and dump is...in addition to what you googled. It can work that way too.

TA stands for "Technical Analysis". This is basically reading charts.
 8 years ago '04        #308
Vagnum 
space
space
good morning folks. todays watchlist ALN CPQQ KATX BRYN CVRG XCEL.

where the money is brrrra :D

Last edited by Vagnum; 11-19-2009 at 08:35 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #309
big jeffrey 
space
space
vag & o7. you guys seem to be on this, the OP had me join his group, im not sure if he was trying to get me to join a "pump and dump" or not? anyway, if either of you could explain the best way to research a stock id appreciate it, if im not mistaken this is what yall refer to as DD or TA? (due diligence)
 8 years ago '04        #310
big jeffrey 
space
space
 big jeffrey said:
vag & o7. you guys seem to be on this, the OP had me join his group, im not sure if he was trying to get me to join a "pump and dump" or not? anyway, if either of you could explain the best way to research a stock id appreciate it, if im not mistaken this is what yall refer to as DD or TA? (due diligence)
just realized i called you vag.........my bad
 8 years ago '08        #311
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 big jeffrey said:
:rolll augh:

*dies*
 8 years ago '08        #312
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 big jeffrey said:
Well the best way to do start learning is just by practicing. Read charts, look for patterns, support, resistance, etc. Watch for PR. Stocks run on news.

If you're not ready to start investing, just practice. Do research on some stocks and pretend like you would be investing in the ones you choose, and just see how they do.
 8 years ago '04        #313
Vagnum 
space
space
 big jeffrey said:
lol what the heck shell that mean?? lol

Well the best way to do start learning is just by practicing. Read charts, look for patterns, support, resistance, etc. Watch for PR. Stocks run on news.

If you're not ready to start investing, just practice. Do research on some stocks and pretend like you would be investing in the ones you choose, and just see how they do.
aswell the share structure is importnant easpecially if you deal with penny stocks. and volume of course.
 8 years ago '04        #314
big jeffrey 
space
space
could i make a living off this?
 8 years ago '08        #315
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 big jeffrey said:
If you're good at it, then yes definitely. Definitely more than you would ever make at a job IMO.
 8 years ago '04        #316
Vagnum 
space
space
 big jeffrey said:
shure try it, im pretty shure there is lot of full time traders arround. if this is what u want do it.
 8 years ago '04        #317
big jeffrey 
space
space
Could i make a decent start with under 500$? i know im asking a s**tload of questions :agreement6:
 8 years ago '08        #318
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 big jeffrey said:
Could i make a decent start with under 500$? i know im asking a s**tload of questions :agreement6:
Sure. It'll be slow in the beginning though. But once you start building your money up, you can start investing more and more into each stock and you'll be able to make more profits.

I started at around the end of Ocotber to the beginning of November (2009). I started with $1,000 ...and now I'm at about $2,500.

1,500% gain in about 3 weeks. But also I couldn't invest in all of my picks because money takes time to settle.

But now I'm able to invest more into my picks. Yesterday I put $2,000 into my pick. When I first started I was only putting a few hundred into each pick because I only had $1,000 to begin with.
 8 years ago '04        #319
big jeffrey 
space
space
tight, ok i've got that, i guess still my biggest problem is the research side of things? not sure where to start at all? also, i see you mentioned using zecco,
 8 years ago '08        #320
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 big jeffrey said:
tight, ok i've got that, i guess still my biggest problem is the research side of things? not sure where to start at all? also, i see you mentioned using zecco,
Research the company like you would research anything else. Think of it as homework. You can always start a search on the company...just type their name in on Google and you'll get some links.

I use Zecco now. They're the best IMO...and the cheapest.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy