Etchasketch's Weekly Penny Stock Picks!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #241
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,264 | Props total: 8667 8667
Oh and that's EXACTLY my point. The only time FHRV will do well is on PR. Otherwise they will crash and burn. Other stocks that don't release PR don't crash. They gain steadily or stay even....

Now do you see what my point is? I'm not arguing the fact that FRHV should have released a PR...I'm saying that they are a pump and dump which they clearly are.
 8 years ago '04        #242
etchasketch 50 heat pts50 OP
space
space
space
$4,552 | Props total: 2006 2006
Okay this is going to be long but I have to say this.

I know what a pump and dump is because unfortunately I was involved in one on the old team and that is why we all left the other team. I didnt know what was going on and now that I do I know what to look out for.

A Pump and dump works like this:

A powerful company chooses random company x and they alert their close people. they start accumulating shares and wait for some news to come out. right when news comes out they MASSIVELY spread the word so that they can get some sorry peopel to get in so that the original group can dump their shares on them.

Look at IGSM, It spiked up HUGE!!!!!! for like 2-3 days and TANKED HARD!!!!!!! because the company SUCKED BALLS! and it was just being hyped for no reason.

My team does not work like that at all. Someone on the team who got her undergrad from Stanford and Law degree from Harvard DD'd the pick for OVER TWO WEEKS! and found a GREAT COMPANY with GREAT PRODUCT with HONEST MANAGEMENT with GOOD SHARE STRUCTURE and DEEP POCKETS!

Look at the activity this week with FRHV. Sure the volume "came out of nowhere". That can easily be explained. The team got alerted at 10:00 and some people bought in AFTER WE READ THE DD that the person posted. ( READ IT HERE IF YOU WANT: )

But if you look, also, this is day 4 and there hasnt been any DUMPING!

But etch, the price is down 30%! If you call that dumping you need to GTFOH! It is profit taking not dumping.

Don't quote me on this but I think that 0.025ish will be the support and and 0.032ish is the resistance.

One reason I like this company alot (besides from all their experience and share structure and whatnot) is that they are VERY PROACTIVE. You can tell they are a real company because they noticed the volume and pps increase and they issued a PR to answer the HUGE INFLUX of emails and phone calls to investor relations. How many other companies are that proactive? other penny stock companies cant release PR's because they have nothing to say because they dont haev product or anything. THEY JUST ARE AROUND TO SELL SHARES AND MAKE MONEY FOR THEMSELVES!

People really need to stop being so skeptical about all penny stocks. Sure alot of them are bad and just cyclical stocks that run and tank, run and tank. But do research first before you call one a pump and dump.

Look at CDOI today it was up around 500% for NO REASON AT ALL. No news, no nothing. It is probably just a group of people with deep pockets running this stock.

I dont even know what else to say rigth now. Let's just all be patient and see what happens.
 8 years ago '04        #243
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
07. i got a question... how do you go about researching penny stocks??? I'm new in this subpenny arena and I don't even know where to start to do any DD. If you'd kindly lay me out a blue print, I'd appreciate it.
 8 years ago '04        #244
etchasketch 50 heat pts50 OP
space
space
space
$4,552 | Props total: 2006 2006
 o7media said:
Oh and that's EXACTLY my point. The only time FHRV will do well is on PR. Otherwise they will crash and burn. Other stocks that don't release PR don't crash. They gain steadily or stay even....

Now do you see what my point is? I'm not arguing the fact that FRHV should have released a PR...I'm saying that they are a pump and dump which they clearly are.
A pr can be "Etchasketch company CEO woke up this morning"

PR's dont mean anything. SILLY INVESTORS BUY ON ANY TYPE OF PR.

Smart investors make decisions on the quality of the PR.

MZEI"s PR on the research breakthrough is HUGE!!!! that is how I know that company is going to be a successful company as well.
 8 years ago '08        #245
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
LOL....I'm not going to argue with you anymore Etch. I'll just play my stocks, and you just play yours...and just leave it at that.
 8 years ago '04        #246
space
space
I can't front... i jumped in on EOPI at the 0.0055 pullback at about 2:45pm today. Now i'ma let it do what it do.
 8 years ago '04        #247
space
space
 o7media said:
EDIT:.... EOPI now up 212%.....

EDIT: ... EOPI now up 237%....
looks like i owe you one my dude...:applause:
 11-13-2009, 02:33 PM         #248
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 etchasketch said:
Okay this is going to be long but I have to say this.

I know what a pump and dump is because unfortunately I was involved in one on the old team and that is why we all left the other team. I didnt know what was going on and now that I do I know what to look out for.

A Pump and dump works like this:

A powerful company chooses random company x and they alert their close people. they start accumulating shares and wait for some news to come out. right when news comes out they MASSIVELY spread the word so that they can get some sorry peopel to get in so that the original group can dump their shares on them.

Look at IGSM, It spiked up HUGE!!!!!! for like 2-3 days and TANKED HARD!!!!!!! because the company SUCKED BALLS! and it was just being hyped for no reason.

My team does not work like that at all. Someone on the team who got her undergrad from Stanford and Law degree from Harvard DD'd the pick for OVER TWO WEEKS! and found a GREAT COMPANY with GREAT PRODUCT with HONEST MANAGEMENT with GOOD SHARE STRUCTURE and DEEP POCKETS!

Look at the activity this week with FRHV. Sure the volume "came out of nowhere". That can easily be explained. The team got alerted at 10:00 and some people bought in AFTER WE READ THE DD that the person posted. ( READ IT HERE IF YOU WANT: )

But if you look, also, this is day 4 and there hasnt been any DUMPING!

But etch, the price is down 30%! If you call that dumping you need to GTFOH! It is profit taking not dumping.

Don't quote me on this but I think that 0.025ish will be the support and and 0.032ish is the resistance.

One reason I like this company alot (besides from all their experience and share structure and whatnot) is that they are VERY PROACTIVE. You can tell they are a real company because they noticed the volume and pps increase and they issued a PR to answer the HUGE INFLUX of emails and phone calls to investor relations. How many other companies are that proactive? other penny stock companies cant release PR's because they have nothing to say because they dont haev product or anything. THEY JUST ARE AROUND TO SELL SHARES AND MAKE MONEY FOR THEMSELVES!

People really need to stop being so skeptical about all penny stocks. Sure alot of them are bad and just cyclical stocks that run and tank, run and tank. But do research first before you call one a pump and dump.

Look at CDOI today it was up around 500% for NO REASON AT ALL. No news, no nothing. It is probably just a group of people with deep pockets running this stock.

I dont even know what else to say rigth now. Let's just all be patient and see what happens.
How do you estimate Support and resitance points
 8 years ago '08        #249
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
And who ever said they were skeptical about penny stocks???

I think you have a serious misunderstanding of what a penny stock is and other terms like pump and dump.

And I don't even know why I'm arguing with someone who doesn't know what these are or who thinks ihub is a great place lol
 8 years ago '08        #250
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 getyagameup said:
looks like i owe you one my dude...:applause:
LOL wow it hit .01!!!!!

Went from .0022 to .01 ...

That's like 500% ...

My pick over your whole stock pumping team pick etch...

P.S. this was in one day...not 4 lmao
 8 years ago '08        #251
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 etchasketch said:

SMH ...you don't know how to read charts Etch. Where do you see support around .025?? and .032 is the resistance??

The only support it has is at .01

And it has plenty of resistance at .04, .03, .025, .02, and just under .02 around .017 - .019

I can't believe you're arguing when you can't even read the charts. Come on man.
 11-13-2009, 06:30 PM         #252
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so how you get in on this?
 8 years ago '05        #253
SupremeG56 
space
space
space
$809 | Props total: 78 78
07 that pick of yours was gold man congrats to you fam
 8 years ago '08        #254
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 SupremeG56 said:
07 that pick of yours was gold man congrats to you fam
Thanks!

These have been my major picks since October 28th when I first started my watch list at HSM...

EOPI - Up 500%
JUNP - Up 175%
HDUP - Up 110%
TNUS - Up 115%

Most of my other picks went up between 30 - 50%

These from October 28th - November 14th.

That's 13 trading days (Monday - Friday, not including weekends). In 13 days my picks have gone up over 1,000%

:bigok:

Last edited by o7media; 11-14-2009 at 08:37 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #255
$outhside 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,105 | Props total: 1 1
I'm about to take my money out my Forex account and pump it into some of these stocks.

07, are you providing picks for people to get in or is this just an argument? I see you are fairly knowledgeable on this topic and would love to get started. Hit me on the PM
 8 years ago '07        #256
g-zus 
space
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 252 252
07 hit me up i got some questions this seems interesting
 8 years ago '08        #257
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 $outhside said:
I'm about to take my money out my Forex account and pump it into some of these stocks.

07, are you providing picks for people to get in or is this just an argument? I see you are fairly knowledgeable on this topic and would love to get started. Hit me on the PM
 g-zus said:
07 hit me up i got some questions this seems interesting
$outhside, I only post my picks on hotstockmarket.com's forum. I have a watch list on there. I only posted my last 2 picks here cuz they were talking s**t But I'm done arguing with these fools so I won't post my picks anymore. You can follow my list on HSM if you want though.

You guys can pm me with questions if you want..
 11-15-2009, 12:28 AM         #258
Rollin20z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i want in
ill putta paycheck on it in 2 weeks
how and wheredo i start
 8 years ago '08        #259
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Rollin20z said:
i want in
ill putta paycheck on it in 2 weeks
how and wheredo i start
Open an account with a broker and deposit some money...

But you might want to learn about stocks and do research before you start investing your money in them.
 8 years ago '04        #260
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Why do I have to hype stocks up over at ihub?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy