Etchasketch's Weekly Penny Stock Picks!

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
96 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #181
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,229 | Props total: 8646 8646
 eljesserocks said:
so im thinking of opening an account. you guys convinced me. how much should i start with?
That's really up to you. Figure out how much you're willing to risk or how much you can afford to lose.
 8 years ago '04        #182
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 eljesserocks said:
so im thinking of opening an account. you guys convinced me. how much should i start with?
Realistically you should start with as much as you can stand to loose and not blow your brains out over it. This game is exactly that... A GAME... and sometimes you loose. At least a couple hundred though, so you can get a significant amount of shares to play with.
 11-12-2009, 03:28 PM         #183
theman200234 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think most of us had a good day today, HESG should skyrocket tomm, a huge day today for HESG, Hey estchasketch whats your next pick?
 11-12-2009, 03:29 PM         #184
BreatheEasyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice alright so i decided on how much.
does anybody have any zecco promo codes?
 8 years ago '04        #185
etchasketch 50 heat pts50 OP
space
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 2005 2005
Honestly! EFF EVERYONE ON THE TEAM!!!! My funds still havnt cleared and the one who organized everything hasnt gotten not ONE CENT!!!!! :angry12::angry12::angry12::angry12:

LOL. Naw. Im happy for my teammates! :applause::agreement6::dancingcool:

Let's keep on working hard and recruiting more people so every week-two weeks we can keep coming up like this!
 8 years ago '04        #186
space
space
space
 theman200234 said:
i think most of us had a good day today, HESG should skyrocket tomm, a huge day today for HESG, Hey estchasketch whats your next pick?
Why would I tell you my pick before I tell the team silly a.ss man

Last edited by etchasketch; 11-12-2009 at 03:31 PM.. Reason: typo
 8 years ago '04        #187
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
In refection, can anyone tell me what was the key, or few keys, to FRHV blowing up??? That is besides the PR that it got. I'm trying to learn how to do proper DD and pick possible winners. All for the good of the team of course :weights1:
 8 years ago '04        #188
space
space
space
 getyagameup said:
In refection, can anyone tell me what was the key, or few keys, to FRHV blowing up??? That is besides the PR that it got. I'm trying to learn how to do proper DD and pick possible winners. All for the good of the team of course :weights1:
To be honest I HIGHLY doubt that all our picks will be like this. This company is SERIOUSLY LEGIT. Read the DD. The family has BREAD! ARAB MONEY! Most penny stocks dont actually have any products really they just issue shares to make money for themselves. FRHV actually has tangible prodcuts you can eat! I can go on amazon right now and buy some of their stuff! And really, the person that alerted the pick is a Harvard Graduate. She prolly has all kinds of resources and financial records that we can't get to.

But from what ive learned we want:

Real Products
No Dilution
Good Share Structure
Relatively Small Float
A Red Year or a couple of Red Years Is Not Bad At All
Medium Ranged Volume
Pretty Far From 52 Week High
 11-12-2009, 03:56 PM         #189
BreatheEasyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its asking me if i want to trade options.
yay or nay?
 8 years ago '08        #190
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 getyagameup said:
 etchasketch said:
To be honest I HIGHLY doubt that all our picks will be like this. This company is SERIOUSLY LEGIT. Read the DD. The family has BREAD! ARAB MONEY! Most penny stocks dont actually have any products really they just issue shares to make money for themselves. FRHV actually has tangible prodcuts you can eat! I can go on amazon right now and buy some of their stuff! And really, the person that alerted the pick is a Harvard Graduate. She prolly has all kinds of resources and financial records that we can't get to.

But from what ive learned we want:

Real Products
No Dilution
Good Share Structure
Relatively Small Float
A Red Year or a couple of Red Years Is Not Bad At All
Medium Ranged Volume
Pretty Far From 52 Week High

Okay....and this is the REAL reason why it went up so much....and I can back this by the amount of volume. Even if all what Etch is saying is true, that wouldn't explain an all of a sudden spike in volume...

So this is the real reason it went up so much...

on 11/10/09 PicksThatMove.com announced their opinion on FRVH....they pumped the stock which caused the original spike in volume.

11/11/09 FRVH released a PR announcing their expanded growth strategy which caused the volume to increase even more plus the momentum of the previous day

11/12/09 (today) FRVH released yet another PR clarifying where their products will be distributed to potential buyers.

3 Great PR's in 3 days = a good increase in PPS.

I still stick to my original pump and dump theory of this stock though. I'm not saying it was a bad pick, because it obviously wasn't...it was a great pick! And I gave Etch his props for it...I'm not hating on it because I'm referring to this as a pump and dump. I could honestly care less how the PPS goes up, as long as you make your money.

But this stock will be dumped soon. It's way oversold believe it or not. Today their volume was almost 15 million! Before the original run the average was under 100,000.
 8 years ago '08        #191
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 eljesserocks said:
its asking me if i want to trade options.
yay or nay?
No...unless you want to. But if you're new to stocks...then options is a whole 'nother playing field. I don't even know how to trade options or how it works. I only the basics...but I sure do want to learn! That's where the real money is at!! :applause:
 11-12-2009, 04:10 PM         #192
BreatheEasyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks for the info 07.
 8 years ago '08        #193
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 theman200234 said:
I honestly don't think HESG will go anywhere tomorrow. It will bounce between .0003 and .0004 for a long time until it gets PR.

They only traded about $180,000 today with over 450 million in volume...

URBF (stock that I picked for today) traded a little more than HESG with not even 700,000 volume.

That's why I don't like stocks like HESG or KKUR....but if you made your money, that's all that matters. :applause:
 8 years ago '04        #194
space
space
space
 o7media said:
Okay....and this is the REAL reason why it went up so much....and I can back this by the amount of volume. Even if all what Etch is saying is true, that wouldn't explain an all of a sudden spike in volume...

So this is the real reason it went up so much...

on 11/10/09 PicksThatMove.com announced their opinion on FRVH....they pumped the stock which caused the original spike in volume.

11/11/09 FRVH released a PR announcing their expanded growth strategy which caused the volume to increase even more plus the momentum of the previous day

11/12/09 (today) FRVH released yet another PR clarifying where their products will be distributed to potential buyers.

3 Great PR's in 3 days = a good increase in PPS.

I still stick to my original pump and dump theory of this stock though. I'm not saying it was a bad pick, because it obviously wasn't...it was a great pick! And I gave Etch his props for it...I'm not hating on it because I'm referring to this as a pump and dump. I could honestly care less how the PPS goes up, as long as you make your money.

But this stock will be dumped soon. It's way oversold believe it or not. Today their volume was almost 15 million! Before the original run the average was under 100,000.
DAMNIT o7! Picks that move announced it AFTER the volume spiked because there are programs that watch stocks and alert them to you based on certain criteria!

I am sure that you know this concept but if J's were not popular and I had a pair but didnt tell A SINGLE person. The volume would be one. But If all of a sudden a small town saw me wearing a pair of J's and bought em volume would SHOOT through the roof! People wouldnt throw them away afterwards just because, they would be like "damn! these shoes are FLY, COMFORTABLE, DECENTLY PRICED" Let me keep on buying a pair. Hell, I might even tell some more people about these shoes"

And how can you say that it is oversold and all that when its not even at its 52 week high? and NOWHERE NEAR its 100 week high!?!?

Come on. You have been hating for three days straight.
 8 years ago '04        #195
space
space
space
And this company is smart. I sent you the PM with the management experience.

The guy was behind Jell-O, DiGiorno, and a lot of other stuff.

They will see the pps increase and they will see the volume increase, they will notice the buzz circulating through the air like 20 frisbees!

Why do you think they all of a sudden released PR's out of the blue?

That is how you know a company is smart. They pay attention to all this stuff. Another reason why I am more sold.
 11-12-2009, 05:12 PM         #196
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
High hopes for this pick
 8 years ago '04        #197
space
space
space
 KazzMatiK said:
High hopes for this pick
Look at the first page and tell me a trend that you notice :dancingcool:
 11-12-2009, 05:36 PM         #198
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 etchasketch said:
Look at the first page and tell me a trend that you notice :dancingcool:
i did thats the basis for my hopes lol... i already have a tdameritrade account, with zecco you need a $2,500 deposit right?

And im new to penny stocks, any advised for Making OTC limit orders,
 8 years ago '04        #199
space
space
space
 KazzMatiK said:
i did thats the basis for my hopes lol... i already have a tdameritrade account, with zecco you need a $2,500 deposit right?

And im new to penny stocks, any advised for Making OTC limit orders,
The trend is that we make money silly!

And look on the yahoo group later tonight I am going to have a post with all the essentials on it.
 11-12-2009, 06:00 PM         #200
KazzMatiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 etchasketch said:
The trend is that we make money silly!

And look on the yahoo group later tonight I am going to have a post with all the essentials on it.
lol that is the basis of my hopes... ite imma check it out
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
21 hours ago