You Saint's Fans Really Think You're Going To Make Noise In The Playoffs?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-19-2009, 09:01 AM         #121
Big T Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
i never make a thread that backfires. you'll see come playoff time

really? because last time i checked the title of the thread says the saints won't make noise in the playoffs. and i haven't changed my stance on that once. i think you nervous that i might be right
yeah cuz the only comments you have ever made were only in this thread...:rolleyes: your becoming a joke

man up we f**king owned you...

The only reason you made this thread is because it was a win win for you

you knew if you got r*ped like you did you could say waite 5 months for my prediction...

funny thing is you dont get any respect for that...

while you have gained respect for my team, you losing it by the minute with this thread, becuase you cant man up, say your wrong , and admit we have the better team... you just say we wont be good in the playoffs, and pray that we lose,

Like i said man the f**k up & stop acting like a b**ch.....

Syph and Ric get propz but you still being a little hoe....

why the f**k would i be nervous right now, were undefeated and just beat the supoosed bestteam in the league ....

Last edited by Big T Money; 10-19-2009 at 09:03 AM..
 10-19-2009, 09:07 AM         #122
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big T Money said:
yeah cuz the only comments you have ever made were only in this thread...:rolleyes: your becoming a joke

man up we f**king owned you...

The only reason you made this thread is because it was a win win for you

you knew if you got r*ped like you did you could say waite 5 months for my prediction...

funny thing is you dont get any respect for that...

while you have gained respect for my team, you losing it by the minute with this thread, becuase you cant man up, say your wrong , and admit we have the better team... you just say we wont be good in the playoffs, and pray that we lose,

Like i said man the f**k up & stop acting like a b**ch.....

Syph and Ric get propz but you still being a little hoe....

why the f**k would i be nervous right now, were undefeated and just beat the supoosed bestteam in the league ....

why the hell would i admit i'm wrong when the playoffs haven't even happened yet? trust me, i have no issues with admitting when i'm wrong. i've done it before . it's impossible to predict what will happen in sports.

the saints wiped the floor with the giants. it obviously shows the saints are a solid team and the giants have issues that need to be addressed. other than that, nothing is a given. look at the giants last year, or the saints the year they had that great season. before being bounced by philly.

the only team in the league i would be confident in guarenteeing a deep playoff run is the colts.

i think you're taking what a say just a bit too personally. you notice how i haven't insulted you once and you throwing a tantrum

Last edited by StateZFinest; 10-19-2009 at 09:08 AM..
 10-19-2009, 09:19 AM         #123
Big T Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
why the hell would i admit i'm wrong when the playoffs haven't even happened yet? trust me, i have no issues with admitting when i'm wrong. i've done it before . it's impossible to predict what will happen in sports.

the saints wiped the floor with the giants. it obviously shows the saints are a solid team and the giants have issues that need to be addressed. other than that, nothing is a given. look at the giants last year, or the saints the year they had that great season. before being bounced by philly.

the only team in the league i would be confident in guarenteeing a deep playoff run is the colts.

i think you're taking what a say just a bit too personally. you notice how i haven't insulted you once and you throwing a tantrum

yeah statez go ahead and act like this thread is the only comments you have ever made about the saints... your full of more s**t than a week old diaper.... whatever tho, if thats how you want to play it..

funny how the saints were trash and not even a contender, now we wont go deep in the playoffs,, 5 months ago we were a joke and not suppose to even make the playoffs remember, and we were nothing compared the All mighty giants, but i guess you didn't say all that.........

who doesn't know that any team can lose in the playoffs... If we do lose you act like it will be because we aren't a good team

Like i said thats fine if you want to act like you haven't been saying s**t about how f**king dumb I was for thinking my team would be good and contend this year...

we both really know whats up :greetings10:
 10-19-2009, 09:25 AM         #124
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big T Money said:
yeah statez go ahead and act like this thread is the only comments you have ever made about the saints... your full of more s**t than a week old diaper.... whatever tho, if thats how you want to play it..

funny how the saints were trash and not even a contender, now we wont go deep in the playoffs,, 5 months ago we were a joke and not suppose to even make the playoffs remember, and we were nothing compared the All mighty giants, but i guess you didn't say all that.........

who doesn't know that any team can lose in the playoffs... If we do lose you act like it will be because we aren't a good team

Like i said thats fine if you want to act like you haven't been saying s**t about how f**king dumb I was for thinking my team would be good and contend this year...

we both really know whats up :greetings10:
cmon how you gonna single me out like that. i was just making fun of you about the saints in the shoutbox along with everyone else because you and J's reactions were hilarious. don't act like i was the only one adding the fuel to the fire and i wasn't saying some ridiculous s**t just to try to p!ss you and J off. (you really think i thought the saints would finish last in the NFC? )

i gotta admit one thing i wasn't joking about and i definitely was wrong about back then was pierre thomas. i thought he would be garbage, but he's pulling his own weight. wish i knew about the power of squats back in high school, i might be playing in the NFL
 10-19-2009, 09:35 AM         #125
Big T Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
cmon how you gonna single me out like that. i was just making fun of you about the saints in the shoutbox along with everyone else because you and J's reactions were hilarious. don't act like i was the only one adding the fuel to the fire and i wasn't saying some ridiculous s**t just to try to p!ss you and J off. (you really think i thought the saints would finish last in the NFC? )

i gotta admit one thing i wasn't joking about and i definitely was wrong about back then was pierre thomas. i thought he would be garbage, but he's pulling his own weight. wish i knew about the power of squats back in high school, i might be playing in the NFL

I'm not trying to single you out, but i'm not gonna let you say we gonna lose in the playoffs, you know we have just as good a chance as any team to play in the bowl if we are healthy.....

And i dint expect too many poeple to give propz to pierre, but if you watched our games last year, he really isnt coming out of nowhere, he has been running like this everytime he has gotten the ball his whole career ......

but its allg ood inm not mad, like i said tho f**k you if you think we gonna lose in the playoffs just like that, if we get homefeild its f**king on.... if we would have had homefeild against the beras that year it would have been a whole different story i think, if we get homefeild we will be the favorite, i just hope we dont have to play a team in the cold come jan. or late dec.
 8 years ago '06        #126
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
the saints are on fire this year.. i think beating the giants proved alot... seeing that people thought the giants would win.. some people say it was b/c they were playin in the dome.. who knows.. gonna be interesting playoffs.
 8 years ago '04        #127
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 StateZFinest said:

[pic - click to view]

10-19-2009, 09:39 AM         #128
Big T Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:

[pic - click to view]

:rolll augh:
 10-19-2009, 09:53 AM         #129
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:

[pic - click to view]

shoulda used that for the avy bet.

too late now
 8 years ago '08        #130
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,163 | Props total: 5222 5222
 Plizaya J said:

[pic - click to view]

10-19-2009, 09:56 AM         #131
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
how dare you
 8 years ago '08        #132
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,163 | Props total: 5222 5222
 StateZFinest said:
how dare you
I can't help it :sorry:

It's all about the squats!
 10-19-2009, 10:05 AM         #133
CALBEAR707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
ya'll are pretenders. youre defense is HIGHLY overrated. you let the lions score 27, beat the eagles offense without mcnabb, beat trent edwards and the bills, and took advantage of a rookie QB in sanchez.

whoop dee f**king doo, here's a cookie
[pic - click to view]

your offense is nice but the jet's proved that a good solid defense with a consistent pass rush can shut that offense down

the biggest contribution the saint's made to the NFL was that a former saints QB happened to father peyton and eli manning.
HATERRRRRR, I aint even a Saints fan, but how you gonna talk hella trash after your team just got stomped out sucka.
 10-19-2009, 10:20 AM         #134
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CALBEAR707 said:
HATERRRRRR, I aint even a Saints fan, but how you gonna talk hella trash after your team just got stomped out sucka.
you are retarded.
 8 years ago '04        #135
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
shoulda used that for the avy bet.

too late now
we used it on the ship

not everyone on here would know the inside joke anyway
 8 years ago '04        #136
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 M said:
I can't help it :sorry:

It's all about the squats!
:dancingcool:
 10-19-2009, 11:20 AM         #137
Big T Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '06        #138
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
what do the saints have to do to prove it to u a**holes. i guess when they win the super bowl people will say whatever team they play has the swine flu
 8 years ago '09        #139
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
i hope we meet yall again in the playoffs
 10-19-2009, 11:45 AM         #140
Big T Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PabloDiablo said:
i hope we meet yall again in the playoffs
if we get home field i dont care who we play....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
8 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy