You Saint's Fans Really Think You're Going To Make Noise In The Playoffs?

most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
27 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
400 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
Kognito 
space
space
$664 | Props total: 10 10

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #102
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,264 | Props total: 96 96
Saints outscore the s**t out of everyone, and now that their D is solid, everyone should be worried
 9 years ago '08        #103
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 56 56
 Kognito said:

[pic - click to view]

:applause:
 9 years ago '07        #104
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Giants Fans

:sad34:
 9 years ago '07        #105
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 64 64
 m-f said:
Giants Fans

not really
 9 years ago '04        #106
Kognito 
space
space
$664 | Props total: 10 10
 m-f said:
Giants Fans

ull be doin the same tha pats will be added to tha gumbo WHO DAT
 9 years ago '07        #107
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 m-f said:
Giants Fans

do u ever take ny's d*ck outta ur mouth
 9 years ago '07        #108
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Truth B T0ld said:
do u ever take ny's d*ck outta ur mouth
 10-18-2009, 10:31 PM         #109
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saints and the Vikings...hear my word. Watch out for the Texans (maybe afc wild card)
 10-18-2009, 10:45 PM         #110
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
:wtf:
AFC wild card..just watch.
 10-18-2009, 11:44 PM         #111
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

only on boxden you have these retarded threads..
 10-19-2009, 07:11 AM         #112
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
lmao @ this thread
 bangab**ch said:
I can't say I wasn't talking s**t but it's funny as hell to see the giants get s**tted on like that.
 katalist said:
Saints are beasts this year, not gonna be easy for anyone to play em in teh playoffs.
 JBeezy said:
Great thread.
 m-f said:
Giants Fans

unkoricky said:

only on boxden you have these retarded threads..
how did i know a bunch of retards would try to bump this after yesterday's game trying to make it sound like i'm eating crow

last time i checked, i never said "giants are gonna beat saints", and it's not the playoffs yet

i said if the saints beat the giants week 6, i would definitely gain more respect for them. and i did. their offense was lights out. i'm still not convinced they will be making noise in the playoffs though.

so let's be patient before trying to get the last laugh too early

it's funny how all the saints fans understood what i was saying in this thread and they're just taking their victory in stride untill the time it really counts. props to them also i'm not shocked its a few cowboys fans trying to turn anything into an opportunity to hate lmao.

Last edited by StateZFinest; 10-19-2009 at 07:15 AM..
 10-19-2009, 07:29 AM         #113
Big T Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
how did i know a bunch of retards would try to bump this after yesterday's game trying to make it sound like i'm eating crow

last time i checked, i never said "giants are gonna beat saints", and it's not the playoffs yet

i said if the saints beat the giants week 6, i would definitely gain more respect for them. and i did. their offense was lights out. i'm still not convinced they will be making noise in the playoffs though.

so let's be patient before trying to get the last laugh too early

it's funny how all the saints fans understood what i was saying in this thread and they're just taking their victory in stride untill the time it really counts. props to them also i'm not shocked its a few cowboys fans trying to turn anything into an opportunity to hate lmao.

Not convinced?????

Good thing your opinion isn't worth a s**t, and we all know your a homer
 10-19-2009, 07:36 AM         #114
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big T Money said:

Not convinced?????

Good thing your opinion isn't worth a s**t, and we all know your a homer
really i'm a homer?

that's funny because i think with the way the giants are playing, they'll be taking an early playoff exit as well. they need to improve on a lot of things if they want to make a run. good thing we're only 1/3 into the season, so there's time.

and honestly, if my opinion isn't worth s**t, why you taking it so personally
 9 years ago '04        #115
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,458 | Props total: 597 597
statez don't ever make another thread like this again

please

i like to think that all of us giant fans have some class
 10-19-2009, 07:50 AM         #116
Big T Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
really i'm a homer?

that's funny because i think with the way the giants are playing, they'll be taking an early playoff exit as well. they need to improve on a lot of things if they want to make a run. good thing we're only 1/3 into the season, so there's time.

and honestly, if my opinion isn't worth s**t, why you taking it so personally
Im not, my point is that you have said one thing after another about my team,

i never once knocked the giants,

you make this thread, i never once make a thread about the giants,

you tell me im an idiot for thinking our defense would be good, & you tell me im an idoit for thinking my team would be good in general...

Than You tell me my team is nothing compared to the giants

Now your saying your not convinced we will do anything in the playoffs???

You tell me why your opinion isn't worth a f**k.....doesnt mean i wont respond to you after all of our arguments the past 5 months

And wow how does thinking your team wont win in the playoffs after getting r*ped by us not make you a homer?? Its f**king obvious now.... and easy to say that after yesterday

is this you???

[video - click to view]

Like i told Ric im not gonna rub this in... i dont care that much it is too early in the season.....

its only sweet becuz you guys talked so much s**t about how we are fools for thinking we have a good team... and a good defense..... the only thing that can stop us from contending for a tilte is injuries, if we stay healthy we are gonna be straight.... I have known this for months i didn't need this giants game for vindication

Last edited by Big T Money; 10-19-2009 at 07:51 AM..
 10-19-2009, 07:54 AM         #117
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
statez don't ever make another thread like this again

please

i like to think that all of us giant fans have some class
i never make a thread that backfires. you'll see come playoff time

Big T Money said:
Im not, my point is that you have said one thing after another about my team,

i never once knocked the giants,

you make this thread, i never once make a thread about the giants,

you tell me im an idiot for thinking our defense would be good, & you tell me im an idoit for thinking my team would be good in general...

Than You tell me my team is nothing compared to the giants

Now your saying your not convinced we will do anything in the playoffs???
really? because last time i checked the title of the thread says the saints won't make noise in the playoffs. and i haven't changed my stance on that once. i think you nervous that i might be right
 10-19-2009, 08:01 AM         #118
Big T Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
i never make a thread that backfires. you'll see come playoff time

really? because last time i checked the title of the thread says the saints won't make noise in the playoffs. and i haven't changed my stance on that once. i think you nervous that i might be right
yeah cuz the only comments you have ever made were only in this thread...:rolleyes: your becoming a joke

man up we f**king owned you...

The only reason you made this thread is because it was a win win for you

you knew if you got r*ped like you did you could say waite 5 months for my prediction...

funny thing is you dont get any respect for that...

while you have gained respect for my team, you losing it by the minute with this thread, becuase you cant man up, say your wrong , and admit we have the better team... you just say we wont be good in the playoffs, and pray that we lose,

Like i said man the f**k up & stop acting like a b**ch.....

Syph and Ric get propz but you still being a little hoe....

why the f**k would i be nervous right now, were undefeated and just beat the supoosed bestteam in the league ....

Last edited by Big T Money; 10-19-2009 at 08:03 AM..
 10-19-2009, 08:07 AM         #119
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big T Money said:
yeah cuz the only comments you have ever made were only in this thread...:rolleyes: your becoming a joke

man up we f**king owned you...

The only reason you made this thread is because it was a win win for you

you knew if you got r*ped like you did you could say waite 5 months for my prediction...

funny thing is you dont get any respect for that...

while you have gained respect for my team, you losing it by the minute with this thread, becuase you cant man up, say your wrong , and admit we have the better team... you just say we wont be good in the playoffs, and pray that we lose,

Like i said man the f**k up & stop acting like a b**ch.....

Syph and Ric get propz but you still being a little hoe....

why the f**k would i be nervous right now, were undefeated and just beat the supoosed bestteam in the league ....

why the hell would i admit i'm wrong when the playoffs haven't even happened yet? trust me, i have no issues with admitting when i'm wrong. i've done it before . it's impossible to predict what will happen in sports.

the saints wiped the floor with the giants. it obviously shows the saints are a solid team and the giants have issues that need to be addressed. other than that, nothing is a given. look at the giants last year, or the saints the year they had that great season. before being bounced by philly.

the only team in the league i would be confident in guarenteeing a deep playoff run is the colts.

i think you're taking what a say just a bit too personally. you notice how i haven't insulted you once and you throwing a tantrum

Last edited by StateZFinest; 10-19-2009 at 08:08 AM..
 10-19-2009, 08:19 AM         #120
Big T Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
why the hell would i admit i'm wrong when the playoffs haven't even happened yet? trust me, i have no issues with admitting when i'm wrong. i've done it before . it's impossible to predict what will happen in sports.

the saints wiped the floor with the giants. it obviously shows the saints are a solid team and the giants have issues that need to be addressed. other than that, nothing is a given. look at the giants last year, or the saints the year they had that great season. before being bounced by philly.

the only team in the league i would be confident in guarenteeing a deep playoff run is the colts.

i think you're taking what a say just a bit too personally. you notice how i haven't insulted you once and you throwing a tantrum

yeah statez go ahead and act like this thread is the only comments you have ever made about the saints... your full of more s**t than a week old diaper.... whatever tho, if thats how you want to play it..

funny how the saints were trash and not even a contender, now we wont go deep in the playoffs,, 5 months ago we were a joke and not suppose to even make the playoffs remember, and we were nothing compared the All mighty giants, but i guess you didn't say all that.........

who doesn't know that any team can lose in the playoffs... If we do lose you act like it will be because we aren't a good team

Like i said thats fine if you want to act like you haven't been saying s**t about how f**king dumb I was for thinking my team would be good and contend this year...

we both really know whats up :greetings10:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
57 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
174 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
147 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
113 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
107 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy