You Saint's Fans Really Think You're Going To Make Noise In The Playoffs?

most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
20 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 49
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
119 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #81
Balla B 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 84 84
what's gonna be the excuse when the Saints beat the Giants...Oh the Giants weren't ready...Oh Eli's foot was bothering him..Oh Brandon Jacobs had a broken fingernail...
 9 years ago '05        #82
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,215 | Props total: 1673 1673
Lies... they can do some damage in the playoffs imo.

They have the best offense in the NFL and there defense is highly underrated this year.
 10-08-2009, 10:21 AM         #83
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngral said:
I wanna see how they do against the Giants, Pats, Falcons, and Boys
i think they will beat every team on that list..every team u named play us in new orleans this year
 9 years ago '05        #84
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,722 | Props total: 7 7
 K1Entertainment said:
I got a question.......

where did all these saints fans come from?

I remember like 2 maybe 3 last few years.
I guess for the same reason last couple of years when the cowboys fans was makin all them threads. When ya team winning u can talk more s**t but if they losing u need toi sit down somewhere. Doesn't mean ur not a fan because u don't rep ur team on boxden. I had a saints starter jacket back n 6th grade. Used to get roasted at school and I'm from louisiana lol
Posted via Mobile Device


Last edited by Gotti211; 10-08-2009 at 11:21 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #85
Kognito 
space
avatar space
space
$664 | Props total: 10 10
 Gotti211 said:
I guess for the same reason last couple of years when the cowboys fans was makin all them threads. When ya team winning u can talk more s**t but if they losing u need toi sit down somewhere. Doesn't mean ur not a fan because u don't rep ur team on boxden. I had a saints starter jacket back n 6th grade. Used to get roasted at school and I'm from louisiana lol
Posted via Mobile Device
yea son i used to always get roasted for wearin my saints starter jacket and this was in new orleans when the saint was winning like 2-5 games and most of the games was blacked out....n*gga imma real who dat fan...f**k when we had a.brooks i was like man we goin to the super bowl and that n*gga was garbage...same when we had k.collins......so it feels good these last coupke of years wining goin to the nfc championship game and now this u our d is playin like the dome patrol....rickey jackson said vilma looks like sam mills on fox 8 news here in da n.o.....well anyway f**k all these n*gga hatein even if the saints beat tha gmen tha boys pats muthaf**kas still will find something to hate on ya heard me......


WHO DAT
 9 years ago '05        #86
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,722 | Props total: 7 7
 Kognito said:
yea son i used to always get roasted for wearin my saints starter jacket and this was in new orleans when the saint was winning like 2-5 games and most of the games was blacked out....n*gga imma real who dat fan...f**k when we had a.brooks i was like man we goin to the super bowl and that n*gga was garbage...same when we had k.collins......so it feels good these last coupke of years wining goin to the nfc championship game and now this u our d is playin like the dome patrol....rickey jackson said vilma looks like sam mills on fox 8 news here in da n.o.....well anyway f**k all these n*gga hatein even if the saints beat tha gmen tha boys pats muthaf**kas still will find something to hate on ya heard me......


WHO DAT
lol hell yuh mane i f**king hate a. brooks with every bone in my body mane....that n*gga blew so many games for us....Remember that when billy joe hobert and billy joe tolliver was our qb's lmaoo damn they sucked
 10-08-2009, 03:32 PM         #87
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Awwwww you two southern f**gots need a room?
 10-08-2009, 03:39 PM         #88
Young WEST  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...Where This Hate Thread Come From?

Saints Turning Into The Lakers....Everybody On The Bandwagon & Hating.

WE'LL SEE YOU n*ggaS ON THE FIELD....
 9 years ago '05        #89
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,722 | Props total: 7 7
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Awwwww you two southern f**gots need a room?
:greetings10: HATER
 9 years ago '06        #90
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,332 | Props total: 2569 2569
I'm from the NO so im reppin' the saints forever. As long as we don't have SERIOUS injuries, it's a definite fact we making noise in the playoffs. The real question is can eli win without plaxico. don't get me wrong, yall got some good young receivers, but none of the caliber of Burress. can't replace that, period. i like eli and all, he's from the NO, but he's definitely not Peyton, nor his father. Very overrated
 9 years ago '04        #91
Kognito 
space
avatar space
space
$664 | Props total: 10 10
 Gotti211 said:
lol hell yuh mane i f**king hate a. brooks with every bone in my body mane....that n*gga blew so many games for us....Remember that when billy joe hobert and billy joe tolliver was our qb's lmaoo damn they sucked


say roun Im tryin to forget them years...we had some horrible season bra like f**k what was our front office thinkin when we made them n*ggas startin Qbs..then the f**kin bust danny W. won the hesiman and played like he never played a game of football in his life.....but hey f**k it feels good that we got a great Qb in brees...
 10-08-2009, 04:38 PM         #92
Big T Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
Wellllllllll then, allow me...the Giants will beat the Saints :)


Also, T, your screen name is Big T Money, but your nickname is Lil T. You sound confused. Is it "t" or "T"??? Make up your mind young grasshopper
its what ever you want it to be.. the cowboys suck :)
 10-08-2009, 04:42 PM         #93
Big T Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ all these saints fans justifying themselves... why???? f**k these b**ches.....

I was a fan way back when...blah blah blah.....


you aint gotta justify nothing to these fools, they got what 6-8 saints fans in this thread, yet bx is overwhelmed with all these bandwagon saints fans

just tell these b**ches to eat a d*ck.... poeple are gonna hate regardless, let there ignorance shine
 9 years ago '05        #94
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,133 | Props total: 981 981
im happy my boys are puting up 7+ pages every weak with one hater trying to justify how much of a joke we are. we are winning in all categories this season!!!!! who dat!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #95
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Big T Money said:
its what ever you want it to be.. the cowboys suck :)
Well it's about time you made your mind up on something, you undeciding f**kin woman
 9 years ago '05        #96
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
lmao @ this thread
 9 years ago '09        #97
xslick504 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,223 | Props total: 2085 2085
 Bea5T said:
lmao @ this thread
yea alot of humbled souls today.........:greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #98
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,215 | Props total: 1673 1673
Saints are beasts this year, not gonna be easy for anyone to play em in teh playoffs.
 9 years ago '04        #99
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,013 | Props total: 519 519
Great thread.
 9 years ago '07        #100
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 64 64
beezy cowboys suck
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
109 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
How was your life when this song dropped?
69 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ain’t flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy