You Saint's Fans Really Think You're Going To Make Noise In The Playoffs?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-06-2009, 10:51 AM         #21
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kognito said:
Naw Son Im Not Pissed...Just Ur thread Is Garbage.....
idiot
 10-06-2009, 10:52 AM         #22
more_fya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lick a d*ck. My n*ggas are doin the damn thang
 8 years ago '08        #23
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,162 | Props total: 5222 5222
 8 years ago '05        #24
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
damn thread starter sounds shook s**t sounds like he dont want it with da saints
 8 years ago '05        #25
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
Giants opponent record 4-12
Saints opponent record 8-6

Gaints beat, Redskins who lost to lions almost lost to the rams, Dallas who is soft as baby wipes, and winless teams Tampa Bay and Kansas City lmaooooo and this n*gga said we are pretenders

The Saints haven't trailed in any game all season and they have won by a avg of 18.0 pts a game they have the top ten defense and a top 3 offense. You sir are a hater and after yall beat another sad team in the raiders this weekend we will see you city boys in the bayou and show you who the real pretender is :greetings10: HATER

"Men lie Women lie Numbers Dont"
 10-06-2009, 11:02 AM         #26
CALBEAR707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brees is gonna dominate the giants!
 10-06-2009, 11:02 AM         #27
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Half of these saints fans weren't here last year ..I wonder y?

n*ggas will be ghost again come playoff time
Posted via Mobile Device
exactly. i haven't seen over half of these saint's fans a year ago.
bandwagon a.ss fans

twodollars2 said:
damn thread starter sounds shook s**t sounds like he dont want it with da saints
why, cause i'm criticizing them since everyone is overrating their defense?

you're coach is about to get arrested, and you have 2 big busts at the QB and RB position. might as well hop on the saints bandwagon
 10-06-2009, 11:08 AM         #28
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotti211 said:
Giants opponent record 4-12
Saints opponent record 8-6

Gaints beat, Redskins who lost to lions almost lost to the rams, Dallas who is soft as baby wipes, and winless teams Tampa Bay and Kansas City lmaooooo and this n*gga said we are pretenders

The Saints haven't trailed in any game all season and they have won by a avg of 18.0 pts a game they have the top ten defense and a top 3 offense. You sir are a hater and after yall beat another sad team in the raiders this weekend we will see you city boys in the bayou and show you who the real pretender is :greetings10: HATER

"Men lie Women lie Numbers Dont"
the giants are coming off of 2 solid seasons, and have proven themselves with a superbowl. wtf have the saint's done? the pat's had a rough start to the season, but people are giving them the benefit of the doubt because they are a proven team, and that's something you earn by consistently playing well.

wtf have the saint's done?

top 10 defense, never trailed, bla bla bla. sounds like LOSER'S trying to justify their team's status with numbers. good teams go deep in the playoffs, and good teams win championships. ya'll haven't done either. saints are pretenders until proven otherwise, period.
 10-06-2009, 11:18 AM         #29
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
the giants are coming off of 2 solid seasons, and have proven themselves with a superbowl. wtf have the saint's done? the pat's had a rough start to the season, but people are giving them the benefit of the doubt because they are a proven team, and that's something you earn by consistently playing well.

top 10 defense, never trailed, bla bla bla. sounds like LOSER'S trying to justify their team's status with numbers. good teams go deep in the playoffs, and good teams win championships. ya'll haven't done either. saints are pretenders until proven otherwise, period.
:metallicblue::metallicblue::metallicblue: Yea sure!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '05        #30
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 StateZFinest said:

Oh my bad i thought we were talking about 2009 season
 10-06-2009, 11:22 AM         #31
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotti211 said:
Oh my bad i thought we were talking about 2009 season
we are, but that doesn't mean that the seasons played in the recent past accouns for nothing.

you are what you are
 8 years ago '06        #32
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I don't see any Saints fans making any crazy predictions I see more haters that aren't willing to give them credit....they did beat the GOAT FRANCHISE QB mark sanchez
 8 years ago '05        #33
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
we are, but that doesn't mean that the seasons played in the recent past accouns for nothing.

you are what you are
lol u make no sense mane your saying that past seasons has something to do with this season but the titans where 13-3 last year now they are 0-4 so we should give them the benfit of the doubt they gonna make the playoffs because of what they did last year
 8 years ago '05        #34
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
 beantown85 said:
I don't see any Saints fans making any crazy predictions I see more haters that aren't willing to give them credit....they did beat the GOAT FRANCHISE QB mark sanchez
exactly really the only saints fan making crazy predictions is ladies man the rest of us or just saying give props where props is due and we beat decent competition and blew out the teams we should have beat i thought that was wut good teams did
 8 years ago '04        #35
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 221 221
 StateZFinest said:
ya'll are pretenders. youre defense is HIGHLY overrated. you let the lions score 27, beat the eagles offense without mcnabb, beat trent edwards and the bills, and took advantage of a rookie QB in sanchez.

whoop dee f**king doo, here's a cookie
[pic - click to view]

your offense is nice but the jet's proved that a good solid defense with a consistent pass rush can shut that offense down

the biggest contribution the saint's made to the NFL was that a former saints QB happened to father peyton and eli manning.
So what happens if they beat the Giants the week after next, are you going to use the Eli was hurt excuse for why they beat you.
 10-06-2009, 11:44 AM         #36
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 willi150 said:
So what happens if they beat the Giants the week after next, are you going to use the Eli was hurt excuse for why they beat you.
no, eli say's he'll he fine so no excuses.

if they beat us fair and square, then i'll admit that they are better than i thought they were and they'll be a legitimate championship contender.

but again, as of now they've proven nothing
 8 years ago '07        #37
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Kognito said:
Naw Son Im Not Pissed...Just Ur thread Is Garbage.....
 PabloDiablo said:
hahahah

[pic - click to view]

noone said you were pissed man, he said you had p!ss colored font

StateZFinest said:
idiot
 more_fya said:
lick a d*ck. My n*ggas are doin the damn thang
 twodollars2 said:
:laughing19::laughing19: this thread got me rolling

and too the raiders fan worry about your next loss at the hands of the giants instead of putting your 2 cents in

Last edited by Syphernix; 10-06-2009 at 11:48 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #38
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,567 | Props total: 2708 2708
Allow me to describe the saints in 1 picture

[pic - click to view]

where's the playoff hardware fellas
 8 years ago '04        #39
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 459 459
statez relax man

u getting your blueprint/slimwillie on right now
 8 years ago '07        #40
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Good thread,s.lut.
Posted via Mobile Device
 mt fuji said:
statez relax man

u getting your blueprint/slimwillie on right now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy