You Saint's Fans Really Think You're Going To Make Noise In The Playoffs?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-19-2009, 08:04 PM         #201
Big T Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Man the Saints started off 7-0 in 91 and finished 11-5 and knocked it in the first round... They had the best defense in the league that year and one of the best offenses... And they still lost
that was 18 years ago thats not relevant to our team whatsoever......

:f!ghting0045:
 8 years ago '04        #202
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 slimwillie said:
LOL a giants fans picking on grammar because they have no football arguments
@ eagles fans wantin to talk about football after what happened to their team yesterday

nice avy btw

Last edited by Venom; 10-19-2009 at 09:47 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #203
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,846 | Props total: 1658 1658
Saints fans ... only thread worth posting in this week is the Miami one.....take it one game at a time.
 8 years ago '05        #204
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Venom said:
you're grammar is retarded, same with your run on sentences
Speaking of grammar, it would be "your grammar is retarded," not "you're grammar..."

10-19-2009, 10:54 PM         #205
The Blueprint²  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
Speaking of grammar, it would be "your grammar is retarded," not "you're grammar..."

venom is a known cerebral palsy child
 8 years ago '04        #206
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 BoSox84 said:

spell check f**ked my s**t up
 8 years ago '05        #207
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 8 years ago '04        #208
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 StateZFinest said:
there's nothing whack about atlanta
their defense
 10-20-2009, 05:00 AM         #209
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
their defense
i'm talking about the team as a whole.

the dude is putting atlanta on the same status as tampa bay and carolina
 10-20-2009, 08:52 AM         #210
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big T Money said:
oh, well i didnt know your team was the pats, i would have ignored your statement all together, you have the most ignorant and bandwagon fanbase in all of football,

I know its one game you dumbass...... your the one hypin s**t up... this is a culmination of 6 months of s**t talk between us and the giants that you have no clue about...... you shouldnt even be in this thread hoe

blah blah blah, like i said im not hyped off this 5-0 start i been hyped about this team for 8 months now, and @ everyone acting like the saints haven't been here before we lost in the NFC championship game 2 years ago our team is focused on a super bowl championship and has been all offseason... we are taking this game by game and thats all we can do, while you haters can sit on the side and hope we fall off....

you need to stfu

we just beat the supposed "best" team in the league, and we cant be hyped about .......?????????
we cant even enjoy the win????

hating a.ss b**ch, nobody needs to chill out but you , move along hater.....

you sound like every other fanase that has told me that our team isnothing, our team is pverrated... blah blah blah....

we got you later in the season so just stfu and we'll settle this then

Wow your mad because I have seen other 6-0 teams fall apart and know better than to take you and your hype serious?

The Pats fanbase is ignorant but we know 6-0 is nothing, unlike a Saints fan celebrating a SB over a start that many teams reach year in and out. Your funny man, the jokes on you when your team fails to win the championship, like all the others who started off hot and smelling their own s**t.
 10-20-2009, 08:53 AM         #211
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint² said:
Ten was 10-0 last year too.

Remember that.
Eagles fan is sadly right here.
 8 years ago '09        #212
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
Saints being 5-0 means nothing.....Saints D making plays and running game being consistently good does though..... 5-0 can easily end up 8-8 with our schedule.

Don't get c*cky guys seriously.... knock on wood that we stay healthy...
 8 years ago '04        #213
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
 xslick504 said:
Saints being 5-0 means nothing.....Saints D making plays and running game being consistently good does though..... 5-0 can easily end up 8-8 with our schedule.

Don't get c*cky guys seriously.... knock on wood that we stay healthy...
truth... look at what happened to new england a couple years ago. any given sunday
 10-20-2009, 10:13 AM         #214
Big T Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Wow your mad because I have seen other 6-0 teams fall apart and know better than to take you and your hype serious?

The Pats fanbase is ignorant but we know 6-0 is nothing, unlike a Saints fan celebrating a SB over a start that many teams reach year in and out. Your funny man, the jokes on you when your team fails to win the championship, like all the others who started off hot and smelling their own s**t.
how stupid are you ... im not hypin this win, you are.. where have i hyped this win ...

im in this thread arguing with giants fans b/c they have talked s**t for 6 months to me and told me i was a f**king tard for thinking my team was for real.....

... why are you salty, for what reason you jealous your team isnt the talk of the NFL

.. why even come in here... are you trying to knock my teams shine... its looks apparent to me....

ive said this 2 times already....

Big T Money said:
what makes you think i think that...

cuz i dont

i know we can lose any game..

you ignorant bastards are putting words in my mouth ... all i said was that i'm not scared of your team whatsoever now

we didnt just beat your team ... we physically manhandled them in every way in every facet of the game... why would i bescared to play you again explain this....
 Big T Money said:
I hear you... i guees you should want revenge

And dont think that i think the saints are unbeatable becuz i dont... i dont think the saints will go 16-0 .. i just want homefeild i know there will be bumps in the road, but if we get homefeild and are healthy come playoff time, watch out cuz we will be very hard to beat
so why are you even sayign what you are saying
 10-20-2009, 10:21 AM         #215
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't pull the jealousy card, the Saints are the talk of the NFL why not talk on them, you guys keep saying Brees is better than Brady and Manning so f**k what the Giants fans say you guys are doing the same s**t talking.

I said on page 1 or 2 or some s**t that a Giants fan should know better than to say that, so im not against NO or for NY im just speaking my mind, I think NY has just as good a chance as NO regardless of record, and Brees is number 3 for now, thats all I was pointing out, you seem to want everyone to respect a team that hasn't earned it.
 10-20-2009, 10:34 AM         #216
Big T Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like i said in the other thread im done with you

your arguments are pointless rebuttals.... move along get off the saint d*ck......

like i said before i should have just ignored your argument i should have known better Pat fans are arrogant idoits and have little to no football knowledge..

the more you post themore you prove me right....

wher did i say brees is better than peyton or brady i said he is out playing Brady right now and that all 3 are on the same level

once again move along hater...

Last edited by Big T Money; 10-20-2009 at 10:36 AM..
 10-20-2009, 10:39 AM         #217
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So your off topic personal comments are what exactly?

You haven't proven anything in favor of your team, its too early and you have nothing riding for you kid, just learn the history of NFL regular season first.
 8 years ago '09        #218
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
these threads are getting pointless.... week 6 is over and done with.... lets worry about week 7.... week 12 and whatever week manning and brady play + the playoffs will decide this s**t as far as this season is concerned cause I already gave Brady props on a far superior career and Brees will never top either of them career wise unless he does what he did last year and this year for 5-6 more years straight and Brady and Manning flop , which won't happen......

lets comment in the Miami thread since we can actually lose this game very easily.....

Last edited by xslick504; 10-20-2009 at 10:44 AM..
 10-20-2009, 10:49 AM         #219
Big T Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ we arent talking about week 6 homie ... this lame is trying to take credit away from our team, he exposed himself as a hater tho.... im done with him.....
 10-20-2009, 11:00 AM         #220
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xslick504 said:
these threads are getting pointless.... week 6 is over and done with.... lets worry about week 7.... week 12 and whatever week manning and brady play + the playoffs will decide this s**t as far as this season is concerned cause I already gave Brady props on a far superior career and Brees will never top either of them career wise unless he does what he did last year and this year for 5-6 more years straight and Brady and Manning flop , which won't happen......

lets comment in the Miami thread since we can actually lose this game very easily.....
The first Saints fan I can agree with, I rather worry about the Bucs game I just hate to see dumb fans get hyped and start saying things like Brees is the best and Saints are this and that, but your right they will play in due time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now