You Saint's Fans Really Think You're Going To Make Noise In The Playoffs?

most viewed right now
 74
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
12 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-19-2009, 04:50 PM         #181
Big T Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^every year


not in 06 we owned you then too did we not???
 10-19-2009, 04:52 PM         #182
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Owned us? I clearly saw you not making the superbowl

But i guess making the nfc champ was a proud moment in the fan of a franchise that has about three division championships in there existence
 10-19-2009, 04:53 PM         #183
Big T Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Owned us? I clearly saw you not making the superbowl

But i guess making the nfc champ was a proud moment in the fan of a franchise that has about three division championships in there existence
@ u ...

u made the super bowl what once.... you owned yourself... your team fails every f**king year than unless you have TO :owned:
 10-19-2009, 04:55 PM         #184
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Twice. 2 times more then the aints

I loooooove how confidant you are though.

Ten was 10-0 last year too.

Remember that.
 10-19-2009, 05:00 PM         #185
Big T Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
^Twice. 2 times more then the aints

I loooooove how confidant you are though.

Ten was 10-0 last year too.

Remember that.
b**ch i been confident & it aint b/c we beat the giants remember that hoe
 10-19-2009, 05:05 PM         #186
Big T Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
^Twice. 2 times more then the aints

I loooooove how confidant you are though.

Ten was 10-0 last year too.

Remember that.
oh yeah dont you have 0 superbowl wins... and you got the nerve to talk s**t.... dam you stay losing
 8 years ago '04        #187
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
Man the Saints started off 7-0 in 91 and finished 11-5 and knocked it in the first round... They had the best defense in the league that year and one of the best offenses... And they still lost
 8 years ago '04        #188
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 The Blueprint˛ said:
^You got every right to laugh. Now i know how saint fans feel every year
we embarrass the raiders all the time
 8 years ago '04        #189
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 dre03 said:
Man the Saints started off 7-0 in 91 and finished 11-5 and knocked it in the first round... They had the best defense in the league that year and one of the best offenses... And they still lost
how many players from that team remain?
 8 years ago '04        #190
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,668 | Props total: 2198 2198
looking at their schedule, if they beat miami and the patriots they will have a perfect season because the rest of their games are against their wack a.ss division...idk I think they will make it to the superbowl if they get out the first round
 10-19-2009, 05:31 PM         #191
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jewelz1132 said:
looking at their schedule, if they beat miami and the patriots they will have a perfect season because the rest of their games are against their wack a.ss division...idk I think they will make it to the superbowl if they get out the first round
there's nothing whack about atlanta
 8 years ago '04        #192
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
you is retarded saints have a great defense with a great offense i think you woke up on the wrong side of the bed with a man this morning talkin out the side of your neck The saints are not beating sad teams they are beating playoff teams giants,eagles,jets at this point your a hater if the saints are not in your top 5 right now




thread fail..........close
 8 years ago '08        #193
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 juanb13 said:
you is retarded saints have a great defense with a great offense i think you woke up on the wrong side of the bed with a man this morning talkin out the side of your neck The saints are not beating sad teams they are beating playoff teams giants,eagles,jets at this point your a hater if the saints are not in your top 5 right now




thread fail..........close
stopped reading after that lol
 8 years ago '04        #194
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 juanb13 said:
you is retarded saints have a great defense with a great offense i think you woke up on the wrong side of the bed with a man this morning talkin out the side of your neck The saints are not beating sad teams they are beating playoff teams giants,eagles,jets at this point your a hater if the saints are not in your top 5 right now




thread fail..........close


you're grammar is retarded, same with your run on sentences
 8 years ago '07        #195
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 juanb13 said:
you is retarded saints have a great defense with a great offense i think you woke up on the wrong side of the bed with a man this morning talkin out the side of your neck The saints are not beating sad teams they are beating playoff teams giants,eagles,jets at this point your a hater if the saints are not in your top 5 right now




thread fail..........close
 Dy-nasty said:
stopped reading after that lol
 Venom said:
you're grammar is retarded, same with your run on sentences
 8 years ago '04        #196
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 Syphernix said:
My grammar being bad thats cool but the Giants defense yesterday and Eli's performance

Great argument about my grammar but lets stick to the subject.
 8 years ago '07        #197
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 juanb13 said:
My grammar being bad thats cool but the Giants defense yesterday and Eli's performance

Great argument about my grammar but lets stick to the subject.
why u telling this to me

how bout u take it up with the people who commented on your grammer
 8 years ago '06        #198
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
Saints dont want it with Double Trouble. :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '05        #199
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
Saints had the "cool" and "never rattled" Eli shook yesterday the Dome was rocking....i hope we beat miami and be undefeated for the falcolns when they come to new orleans for the monday night game
 10-19-2009, 08:01 PM         #200
Big T Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
why u telling this to me

how bout u take it up with the people who commented on your grammer
I'm f**king dying
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 93
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
236 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy