You Saint's Fans Really Think You're Going To Make Noise In The Playoffs?

most viewed right now
 63
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-06-2009, 08:59 AM         #1
9291 pageviews
301 comments


StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You Saint's Fans Really Think You're Going To Make Noise In The Playoffs?
 

 
ya'll are pretenders. youre defense is HIGHLY overrated. you let the lions score 27, beat the eagles offense without mcnabb, beat trent edwards and the bills, and took advantage of a rookie QB in sanchez.


whoop dee f**king doo, here's a cookie
[pic - click to view]




your offense is nice but the jet's proved that a good solid defense with a consistent pass rush can shut that offense down image

the biggest contribution the saint's made to the NFL was that a former saints QB happened to father peyton and eli manning.

301 comments for "You Saint's Fans Really Think You're Going To Make Noise In The Playoffs?"

 8 years ago '07        #2
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
stop the hate..just give them their due and move on
 10-06-2009, 09:08 AM         #3
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]




































MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '09        #4
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,413 | Props total: 12353 12353
man, I'm tripping
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha
:rolll augh:

This n*gga got some problems with the Saints. But, he has a little merit and this s**t is funny. Come on Saints fans keep egging him on.
 8 years ago '09        #5
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #6
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 StateZFinest said:
ya'll are pretenders. youre defense is HIGHLY overrated. you let the lions score 27, beat the eagles offense without mcnabb, beat trent edwards and the bills, and took advantage of a rookie QB in sanchez.


whoop dee f**king doo, here's a cookie
[pic - click to view]




your offense is nice but the jet's proved that a good solid defense with a consistent pass rush can shut that offense down

the biggest contribution the saint's made to the NFL was that a former saints QB happened to father peyton and eli manning.
lions returned a fumble for a td

Review your facts then come back lmao
 10-06-2009, 09:43 AM         #7
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
lions returned a fumble for a td

Review your facts then come back lmao
whoooooooooooooooooo cares.

the fact is they beat the lions. i don't care how they did it.
 10-06-2009, 09:45 AM         #8
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good thread,s.lut.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #9
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Saints have a potent offense, I still dont really trust their D though. They'll put up a good f!ght in the playoffs but I'm not sure if they can win the NFC Champ/SB yet, but I could be wrong
 8 years ago '04        #10
Kognito 
space
avatar space
space
$660 | Props total: 6 6

[pic - click to view]



Who's Next



''Damn This n*gga Lives In His Own World....n*ggas and the hatein today.....U Can Hate All U Want The Saints Goin To Keep Winnin b**ch.....''WHO DAT''
 10-06-2009, 10:09 AM         #11
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
Saints have a potent offense, I still dont really trust their D though. They'll put up a good f!ght in the playoffs but I'm not sure if they can win the NFC Champ/SB yet, but I could be wrong
exactly, their D is suspect.

 Kognito said:

[pic - click to view]



Who's Next



''Damn This n*gga Lives In His Own World....n*ggas and the hatein today.....U Can Hate All U Want The Saints Goin To Keep Winnin b**ch.....''WHO DAT''
No one is scared of the Saint's or your p!ss colored font.
 8 years ago '08        #12
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
fail thread.
 8 years ago '06        #13
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,366 | Props total: 5626 5626
PREACH IT PREACHA

:applause:
 10-06-2009, 10:18 AM         #14
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Giants fan weighing playoff sucess on the first 4 weeks.
 8 years ago '04        #15
Kognito 
space
avatar space
space
$660 | Props total: 6 6
 StateZFinest said:
exactly, their D is suspect.



No one is scared of the Saint's or your p!ss colored font.

Naw Son Im Not Pissed...Just Ur thread Is Garbage.....
 8 years ago '04        #16
Chea! 
space
space
space
$998 | Props total: 0 0
clearly a giant fan b/c he waited til they play the saints to talk about it.

I don't understand how people hate when a team beats team they're supposed to beat. The lions aren't good and they beat them. That's what good teams are supposed to do.

MEANWHILE, Drew Brees hasn't thrown a touchdown pass in two games and still has more TD passes than Eli.

I'm looking forward to this game.
 8 years ago '09        #17
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Kognito said:
Naw Son Im Not Pissed...Just Ur thread Is Garbage.....
hahahah


[pic - click to view]



noone said you were pissed man, he said you had p!ss colored font


 8 years ago '09        #18
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Chea! said:
clearly a giant fan b/c he waited til they play the saints to talk about it.

I don't understand how people hate when a team beats team they're supposed to beat. The lions aren't good and they beat them. That's what good teams are supposed to do.

MEANWHILE, Drew Brees hasn't thrown a touchdown pass in two games and still has more TD passes than Eli.

I'm looking forward to this game.


giants play oakland this week
 8 years ago '04        #19
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$33,468 | Props total: 6410 6410
They look way better than last year. No more Jason David being picked on and burnt for TDs and there's actually a pass rush. We will all see next week how good the Saints really are. I just know for sure this is a different team than that team that got beat a few years ago by the Bears
 8 years ago '04        #20
Kognito 
space
avatar space
space
$660 | Props total: 6 6
yea but our d is ranked 9th we r for real this year we dont have to relay on brees throwin 5 tds to win games our d is wining games for us now..but next sunday will show who is the best in the nfc
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy