most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #121
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,858 | Props total: 9186 9186
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
lol why folks downin n*ggaz in the hood cause we dont listen to em like that lol wow
I use to live in the hood... and I listen to Em.

1. I'm a stan
2. I'm white washed
3. I'm a zzzzzz even though I'm black, amaze me.

People are subject to liking whatever they want, that's like me saying people who live in the hood are f**king douchebags who listen to nothing but ignorant rap. Oh wait, I sound mighty stupid don't I
 8 years ago '04        #122
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
For whoever said Em songs dont get played in the clubs it's cuz he's too RAW for the clubs. he doesn't make club records.

And Em might not get as much play in the hoods, if at all, because he is white (partly). I'm not saying that has everything to do with it but I mean, let's be honest. He's not rapping about the same s**t as "hood rappers" and he is white. People in the hood don't want to be caught "bumpin" the white boy. Paul Wall, Bubba Sparxx, Asher Roth, etc don't get bumped in the hood either. that doesn't mean Em can't rap circles around 99.9 percent of your favorite rappers.

So this thread is dumb. Em does not care if the "hood" is bumpin him. But I bet if you go to Detroit you'll hear his s**t all thru the hood. He doesn't care that the thugs and gangsta's aren't bumping his s**t... he's allllll good. He cares about putting everything into his craft.

When it's all said and done, he'll be top 5 dead or alive... ask your boy Jay-Z, who DOES get play in the hood.
 10-06-2009, 09:52 PM         #123
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at this thread going 8 pages.. i told you them em stans dont play lol
 8 years ago '04        #124
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6073 6073
 Illuminati said:
I use to live in the hood... and I listen to Em.

1. I'm a stan
2. I'm white washed
3. I'm a zzzzzz even though I'm black, amaze me.

People are subject to liking whatever they want, that's like me saying people who live in the hood are f**king douchebags who listen to nothing but ignorant rap. Oh wait, I sound mighty stupid don't I
but im stating from what ive heard in my hood and places i have lived for the past 10 years and ive never heard eminem out of someones car except my mixed cousin bumpin it but i didnt mind cause the cracker can rap but im jus sayin the hoods ive been to ie. zone 6,riverdale,and my hood where i been for 23 years i havent heard it bumped liek that
 8 years ago '04        #125
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,497 | Props total: 6073 6073
and yea who gives a f**k if he can rap better than 99% itsthe it factor and what we can bob our heads to i mean s**t n*ggaz in the hood dont live in trailers except for the mexicans from what ive seen my whole life so we dont really relate to what he talks about in alot of his s**t but he can rap though but for me i prefer tip,luda,jeezy,gucci,wayne etc.
 10-06-2009, 10:05 PM         #126
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
em aint been hot since eminem show
 8 years ago '06        #127
brooklyn76 
space
space
$504 | Props total: 2 2
 hiphop4ever said:
lol at this thread going 8 pages.. i told you them em stans dont play lol
Word! And yet you in here hanging on every word they say. Whats that make you?
 10-06-2009, 11:11 PM         #128
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread got some funny repiles. i like the back and forth lol
 8 years ago '08        #129
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,858 | Props total: 9186 9186
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
but im stating from what ive heard in my hood and places i have lived for the past 10 years and ive never heard eminem out of someones car except my mixed cousin bumpin it but i didnt mind cause the cracker can rap but im jus sayin the hoods ive been to ie. zone 6,riverdale,and my hood where i been for 23 years i havent heard it bumped liek that
An actual response I can dignify with a response, you're right. Eminem doesn't make that kind of music, I totally agree with you in that respect.
 8 years ago '04        #130
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
only people that f**k with eminem for the most part are nerds, kids, weirdos and whiggers living in the past
Thats racist you said whigger and you put the er on it!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #131
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 Gm0ney85 said:
GTFOH...the hood dont play them cats nigguh...

not my hood, we play keak, mac, quinn, stalin, b. seigel, jada, max b, and certain slow jams...ALL DAY EVERYDAY..
yeah they all got real good careers too...... Way to not prove a point.
 8 years ago '05        #132
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
dont no real n!ggas listen to that silly white boy music.
 8 years ago '05        #133
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1232 1232
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
Dude im from The north and moved to GA and I rarely ever hear any northern or east coast artist from any n*ggas whips and if you do its probably a n*gga from up north. I see b**ches bumpin jay-z and some k west. Im here and I been bumpin Big Pun... Im ashamed to even talk about hip hop with these southern n*ggas.i'm not saying all but like 8/10 people here I talk to. I argue about rap with n*ggas everyday and gucci mane, jeezy, and t.i. are the best artist ever to these n*ggas.. ludacris doesn't get as much respect. They can't name a pun song If they life depended on it. I'm telling you most people play music they accustomed too.
Its funny how people talk about eminem though... These artist everyone listen to will tell you in a heartbeat em is one of the best.. Jay and 50 already acknowledge this.. even Nas came around.

Last edited by hbk83; 10-07-2009 at 03:21 AM..
 10-07-2009, 03:23 AM         #134
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awall said:
dont no real n!ggas listen to that silly white boy music.
what do real n*ggaz listen to???? isn't it all WHITE BOY music since more WHITE BOYS (ignorant to even use this slur) buy rap???? Isn't most popular rap done in ENGLISH that derives from the Anglo Saxons? Also aren't most the FICTIONAL movie characters Scarface, Godfather, Good Fellaz, etc all movie made by WHITE BOYS? Also aren't all the gangsters mostly respected across the board of ignorant rap WHITE/JEW?? Al capone, john dillinger, etc??? All the money these coons rap for have Abraham Lincoln and Benjamin Franklyn's face on em? Slave owners who still seem to enslave these morons today? Are any of these dudes rapping about African villages, mud huts, tribes, the culture in the motherland???? no they are rapping about a society built for them by WHITE BOYS.........so WTF are you talking about with that stupid ignorant s**t??? I am BLACK by the way incase any of u idiots decide to speak. I didn't know music had a color. I thought they were just sounds that people could move to and words that ANYONE could relate to that acknowledged them. ANYONE can relate to mockingbird that has children, or lose yourself, or Beautiful. Not everyone can relate to any most rap unless you sell drugs and shoot people which most MESSAGE BOARD SURFERS DON'T!!!!!! so WTF are u talking about???? read a f**king book and go listen to MUSIC.

just to amuse me....what's a REAL n*gga???? wouldn't it be, in ur ignorant term usage, someone who doesn't need to use the word REAL to describe himself?
 10-07-2009, 03:48 AM         #135
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real n*ggas aint listening to em but they sure do talk about him a lot.
 10-07-2009, 03:50 AM         #136
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
real n*ggas aint listening to em but they sure do talk about him a lot.
ain't no such thing as real n*ggaz. everyone is full of s**t. it's one of our main survival tactics as a human being
 10-07-2009, 08:12 AM         #137
1blood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kal Tourette said:
ain't no such thing as real n*ggaz. everyone is full of s**t. it's one of our main survival tactics as a human being
AInt no real n*ggas?

STFU

[pic - click to view]

Shut your King Of The Hill a.ss Up n*gga.

Get your a.ss out of here. come to the citys up north,

You'd get the spurs snatched off your cowboy boots real fast,
You wanna talk about shoot outs?

Go to the real wild wild west in cali
see if you dont get the s**t pistol whipped out of you for talking that ra ra s**t out there.
They'll hog tie ya punk a.ss up with a lasso "jumping rope" and beat u nekkid.

I dare you to go to some ones hood and say there aint no real n*ggas.
O wait, You live in the suburbs of texas, closest thing to a hood out where you is a champion sweater.

f**k outta here

Last edited by 1blood; 10-07-2009 at 08:18 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #138
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 1blood said:
AInt no real n*ggas?

STFU

[pic - click to view]

Shut your King Of The Hill a.ss Up n*gga.

Get your a.ss out of here. come to the citys up north,

You'd get the spurs snatched off your cowboy boots real fast,
You wanna talk about shoot outs?

Go to the real wild wild west in cali
see if you dont get the s**t pistol whipped out of you for talking that ra ra s**t out there.
They'll hog tie ya punk a.ss up with a lasso "jumping rope" and beat u nekkid.

I dare you to go to some ones hood and say there aint no real n*ggas.
O wait, You live in the suburbs of texas, closest thing to a hood out where you is a champion sweater.

f**k outta here

Who the f**k wants to be hood? I know I'd rather be in my burbs and well off, than being in the hood where crime is an every day thing.
Rather have a future than being in jail, talking all sluggish on the net like I'm making something of myself in the hood.

& on the real you shut the f**k up.
You softer than Conttonell Tissue.
 8 years ago '07        #139
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
dude sells well and has his on radio channel f**k the hood, cant front em not my cup of tea but i respect dude skill, he just be on some diff ish, but if you can go plat without the hood (which you can) f**k the hood
 8 years ago '05        #140
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I would listen to Asher Roth before I listen to Em
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy